Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Accidentally auto'd an egg I need for a breeding project.

But, at least there are some funny names in the lineage now. (At least temporarily)

So my bad luck just got worse. Whoever grabbed the eggy killed it.

B-But why? You could have just sent it back...

It wasn't ugly lineage, just a common turp. Probably a failed vamp attempt. ;_;

*sigh* Now I gotta wait to try rebreeding. Turps are easy to get thankfully.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Still haven't gotten an offspring from my Holly yet, despite having bred her most weeks since Christmas and tried her with three different CB Thunder mates. She's by far the most stubborn dragon I've ever had.

*Sighs* There's always next week...

I used fertility on a pair of my dragon bUT THEY STILL REFUSED EACH OTHER

Edit:Another “bad luck”. Just tried to reply pms on my phone. It's the worst thing I could ever do

Edited by IOU

I used fertility on a pair of my dragon bUT THEY STILL REFUSED EACH OTHER

Just for statistics: what breeds were involved, please?

Bred some mints to the AP on the first. Most of them ended up being killed because people were frustrated they picked up bred ones when they wanted the special cave ones.

Seems right now the bad luck is I keep getting an error (“Invalid request syntax.”) when using EATW dragon market and can't figure out what is causing it the only thing I can think of is it not keyed for Mac users. Going to try on more attempt.

Trying to chase the upside down April fool Mints through trading.

Edit: Finally got that to work on a different device.

Edited by dragongirl02

Seems right now the bad luck is I keep getting an error (“Invalid request syntax.”) when using EATW dragon market and can't figure out what is causing it the only thing I can think of is it not keyed for Mac users. Going to try on more attempt.

I'm on mac, perfectly fine for me?

I think I got viewbombed?

I went to sleep and woke up the next morning with my silver sick and my aeon died.

Check your pms. wink.gif

-*-*-*-

I always confuse a thunder with an electric in the cave.

I hate that the freezing slots fill up so quickly when you have a lot to freeze. Probably can't freeze everything that I've planned :<

Hooray my silver (which is the dragon with the most beautiful lineage) got sick the 4th time.

Viewbombers? Where?

Hooray my silver (which is the dragon with the most beautiful lineage) got sick the 4th time.

Viewbombers? Where?

You're giving them way too many views as soon as they are laid. If you're being view bombed, fog everything till it hits under six days, then start putting them in hatcheries. If people are still attacking your scroll, then keep your eggs fogged until they're at four days, then unfog, hatch, and refog the hatchlings until those are ready to grow up as well.

Edited by Pryanka

The third refuse I got today (。-。)

user posted image

Z coded dragons are not that easy to find....2 of my z code pair ( pb monarch and this tetra) refused each other. *Cries*

Edited by IOU

@refusals above: Did you use Fertility?

My bad luck: I ran out of chocolate sad.gif

My only pair of upside down mints didn't produce an egg. :/ Well at least they didn't refuse. I was so paranoid I used purple on them both even though I know it makes no real difference from using just one. Superstitions lol

@refusals above: Did you use Fertility?

My bad luck: I ran out of chocolate sad.gif

I didn't lol, not for the tetra. I use fertility mostly (and probably only) on holiday dragons, like this pair. But last time I did have a holly refusing a mate even though I used fertility.

Current bad luck: (probably not "bad luck" but,) I NEED MORE EGG SLOTS GRRRRR

Edited by IOU

My only pair of upside down mints didn't produce an egg. :/ Well at least they didn't refuse. I was so paranoid I used purple on them both even though I know it makes no real difference from using just one. Superstitions lol

Wait, using a Purple on both doesn't make a difference? I thought it did. blink.gif

~*~*~

It's been so long since any of my Gold x Silver checkers gave me an egg. Y they no like me? *pokes them*

Always getting the wrong color/gender mix for my CB gemshards. Case in point, 2 hatched red today, didn't influence because I need different genders for each color. Of course, both precog'd male when I need a female red. dry.gif