Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Omg just got my first CB Gold from my gifter, DragoonEagle!

Seriously, too excited for words biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Forum name: jesterboohoo

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (any line) or CB Gold or CB Almandine

2. 2nd gen Gold or CB Spessartine

3. Vine Alt

4. CB Red or Pink

5. Purebred, even gen Red (any generation) or any lunar/xeno hatchlings

6. Surprise me!

And I sent my giftee a shiny surprise as well.

Wanna make a special thank you to @dragonstar for the most wonderful gifts!

A clean-golden Dorkface is so much more than anyone could ask for!

And a low-gen Thuwed is just the awesomest!

The other babies are awesome as well, but the additions to my Dorkface and Thuwed collections are just mind blowing!

I had just about fulfilled my own Giftee's list, except for one, which I am still hounding the caves for... I will get it!

Just wanted to post a big hug and thank you to my Secret Santa -

Tigerkralle for some incredible gifting skills lol. I didn't expect anything as wonderful as the gifts I've received smile.gif

2G nebula picked up by giftee - 5th line

http://imgur.com/bfa58yU]

earlier eggs sent:

blusang and copper - line 2 and 3

pink hatchling - line 6

CB gold wyvern was shown in earlier post - line 4

http://imgur.com/aSrE6w8

(I hope these links work) smile.gif

have some red and pink hatchlnigs waiting to be picked up. Now if only I can find a CB gold or a neglected I will have fulfilled the entire list. biggrin.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I think I just made my giftee's day today. biggrin.gif Sure made mine being able to fulfil #1 wish on her wishlist. biggrin.gif

I like that.

So happy I was able to fill another spot for my giftee! biggrin.gif Go my mad catching skills. ninja.gif

Hopefully my bratty GoNs decided to give me an avatar egg this time around! If not, I am going to start seeing if I can trade for them. xd.png I need to catch a CB red and hatch it out for them, too. (I know they didn't say hatchie, but I think it would be nice to hatch it for them. happy.gif ) The almandine...haha I doubt that one is happening. I haven't caught one since they were released. I've caught more GOLDS than I have almandines! Sneaky potato-heads. unsure.gif

Santa needs your help!

Wishlist:

1.cb almandine

2.cb green copper

3.cb chrono or gaia

4. 2g avatar of creation from male white and female GON

or from GON and blue or purple nebbie - Thank you to a kind benefactor!

5.2g xeno from different xeno parents (eg, a chrono from a gaia x astrapi, or any other random xeno combination

6.cb red

Edited by harlequinraven

Just finished everything off my secret santas scroll! If anyone needs help with catching or breeding prize dragons, let me know smile.gif I'd definitely be happy to help!

Anyone needing a 3rd gen prize for their Santa list? I also have a 3rd gen pb Alt Undine if anyone is needing it for their Santa list.

If anyone needs either of these, pm me and include your giftee. smile.gif

Edited by buckskinmist

Since I haven't heard from my giftee yet and all other gifts have grown up on my scroll, I have a Paper hatchie to give away to another Secret Santa. The first person to PM me with their giftee's wishlist to prove that they need a Paper for them will get it. smile.gif It's at 5 days 10 hours currently.

i was gifted a beautiful cb green copper and an avatar of creation today from my secret santa, harlequinraven smile.gif

so many pretty eggs!

Edited by greycat

1. 2G gold from male magma unrelated to this - still working on this

2. Any 3rd gen checker from here - Sent 3rd gen Silver from female Gold Checker

3. Any 4th gen checker from here (Ignore the alt) - Still need help with this one

4. 2G purple female (or influenced female) hatchling or incuhatch egg from male silver unrelated to this - (got help from Ruby Eyes, thank you^^ - sent teleport link)

5. 2G vine from male silver x vine unrelated to this or this - (sent egg)

6. Any CB hatchie or any CB regular breed (not drake/pygmy/2-head) egg with pig/hog/sow/cow/bull/calf/bug/ant/moth/fly/bee/other insect in the code (on the off chance that my secret santa finds one tongue.gif ) - sent a bee biggrin.gif (thanks Tigerkralle)

Will update spreadsheet as soon as they accept their gifts today smile.gif

And also a huge thank you to my gifter twol8sue. You're awesome wub.gif

Edited by Yeronoco

1. 2G gold from male magma unrelated to this - still working on this

2. Any 3rd gen checker from here - Sent 3rd gen Silver from female Gold Checker

3. Any 4th gen checker from here (Ignore the alt) - I'm getting help from Areous

4. 2G purple female (or influenced female) hatchling or incuhatch egg from male silver unrelated to this - (got help from Ruby Eyes, thank you^^ - sent teleport link)

5. 2G vine from male silver x vine unrelated to this or this - (sent egg)

6. Any CB hatchie or any CB regular breed (not drake/pygmy/2-head) egg with pig/hog/sow/cow/bull/calf/bug/ant/moth/fly/bee/other insect in the code (on the off chance that my secret santa finds one tongue.gif ) - sent a bee biggrin.gif

Will update spreadsheet as soon as they accept their gifts today smile.gif

And also a huge thank you to my gifter twol8sue. You're awesome wub.gif

Really don't know how you got that bee... tongue.gif

So i need a helping hand:

You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced. At first you throw me a non-Avatar and now a no egg at least you two had fun. dry.gif

A 2nd gen Avatar from a male GoN and a CB female Silver Lunar Herald or any other coloured CB female Lunar Herald.

Really don't know how you got that bee... tongue.gif

You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced. At first you throw me a non-Avatar and now a no egg at least you two had fun. dry.gif

A 2nd gen Avatar from a male GoN and a CB female Silver Lunar Herald or any other coloured CB female Lunar Herald.

Sorry Tigerkralle. I tried, but mine just turned their noses up at each other. xd.png

Really don't know how you got that bee...  tongue.gif

You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced. At first you throw me a non-Avatar and now a no egg at least you two had fun.  dry.gif

I tried, but my produced blue lunar egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SBvtG. But if anyone need it,...

I also have xeno egg if someone still search for gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DvtZ9 just PM me with data of giftee smile.gif

Really don't know how you got that bee...  tongue.gif

You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced. At first you throw me a non-Avatar and now a no egg at least you two had fun.  dry.gif

i tried both of mine, but only got a blue lunar herald sad.gif

if anyone needs it, let me know.

Edited by greycat

Thank you gals and lads!

So this Pink is cought a few seconds ago:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/79C8d

Sent me a PM with the wishlist of your giftee and it is yours.

To my poor gifter:

Yes, i am egglocked again but please just shoot me a PM or let the Secret Santa account PM me and i will shove my eggs around to have space. rolleyes.giftongue.gifwink.gif

That's what my pair "said":

The dragons don't really show much interest in each other. dry.gif

Sorry sad.gif

sent you an egg biggrin.gif

Thank you very much lilysally!

Will pick it up as soon as i can.

Hello everyone! I got a new giftee since my last one wasn't active but I might need a little hand with some of the items on their wishlist laugh.gif

If anyone can help me with any of these this, I'd be extremely grateful:

• CB Gold
Thanks so much smile.gif

EDIT:

Thank you toyofubl for the Avatar biggrin.gif

Thanks to nxtashaxt for the Xenowyrm laugh.gif

Thank you to dinogummi in advance for working on a Soulpeace for me wink.gif

Everybody is so generous!

Edited by Jyantul

Hello everyone! I got a new giftee since my last one wasn't active but I might need a little hand with some of the items on their wishlist laugh.gif

If anyone can help me with any of these, I'd be extremely grateful:

CB Gold

2G Avatar

2G Xenowyrm

2G Soulpeace

3G Thuwed

Thanks so much smile.gif

Jyantul, I pm'd you an avatar of change. If there is a different one you need, I have a male guardian available to breed, too. (But no egg slot- so you'd have to accept and AP the first egg before I could breed.)

if anyone can help with a couple of breeding request i would be extremely grateful smile.gif not something i can do myself sad.gif i can offer something in exchange biggrin.gif

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Gen Prize

2. CB Copper (if possible the coastal one, but I'm not that fussy)

3. CB Xenowyrms (^^^)

4. A 3rd Gen Thuwed (if possible, from bluna x shallow water)

5. A 3-4th Gen Dorkface (Gold) or a mate to go with her

6. CB Waverunner mostly... (Will accept others however)

Jyantul, I pm'd you an avatar. If there is a different one you need, I have a male guardian available to breed, too. (But no egg slot- so you'd have to accept and AP the first egg before I could breed.)

Thank you so much toyofubl, it's perfect wub.gif I'm sure my giftee will love it!

if anyone can help with a couple of breeding request i would be extremely grateful smile.gif not something i can do myself sad.gif i can offer something in exchange biggrin.gif

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Gen Prize

2. CB Copper (if possible the coastal one, but I'm not that fussy)

3. CB Xenowyrms (^^^)

4. A 3rd Gen Thuwed (if possible, from bluna x shallow water)

5. A 3-4th Gen Dorkface (Gold) or a mate to go with her

6. CB Waverunner mostly... (Will accept others however)

We had a 4th gen Gold dorkface in the thread, half a week ago I think? Anyways, I'll ask a friend if she can breed another.

As far as 3rd gen Thuweds go... I can breed them, but none of them are from bluna X shallow water.

We had a 4th gen Gold dorkface in the thread, half a week ago I think? Anyways, I'll ask a friend if she can breed another.

As far as 3rd gen Thuweds go... I can breed them, but none of them are from bluna X shallow water.

Thank you smile.gif after speaking to Giftee i think any Thuwed would be welcome smile.gif

Have a couple of 3rd gen prize to offer both hatched and influenced (will replace if fails)

Gold Shimmer x Gold (Stair)

Bronze Shimmer X Stone (Spiral)

PM if any help smile.gif