Secret Santa

Secret Santa

I signed up to be a replacement Santa and Helper. I stopped spending time on DC and the forum but I didn't receive any email relative to Secret Santa. Suggestions?

If you only signed up for the replacement Santa/helper, I would not expect an PM from the forum account Secret Santa until tomorrow or maybe the day after. Depending on how long it takes them to configure a list and send out PMs.

If you mean that you are not really active enough to be a replacement santa anymore, I would suggest to just send the account a PM to let them know so they do not assign you to someone by accident ^^

5 of the 6 blacks did not alt so here they are (you can take for yourself or for your giftee)

I took one and left you a pm about the others. smile.gif

Edited by buckskinmist

If you only signed up for the replacement Santa/helper, I would not expect an PM from the forum account Secret Santa until tomorrow or maybe the day after. Depending on how long it takes them to configure a list and send out PMs.

If you mean that you are not really active enough to be a replacement santa anymore, I would suggest to just send the account a PM to let them know so they do not assign you to someone by accident ^^

Thank you for letting me know. I'm not active but will be if I get an assignment smile.gif

Unless something really cool happens in the next half day, it looks like I've sent my last gift. Managed to hit all of the categories, thanks to everyone who made great trades with me to make that happen! (I'm not exactly sure if I've updated everything on the spreadsheet or not- I'm pretty sure not. I kind of lost track of what I was doing after a while...)

I've sent my gifts!

Forum name:Greengrim

Scroll name:irismichi

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold, CB Silver (1), 2G from spriter's alt

2. 2nd gen metals (2) , 3gen prize (3)

3. CB Blusang, Dinos (2) , 4th gen prizes (4)

4. pretty lineaged BSA (1)

5. nice lineaged from spriter's alts (checker) (4) / 2G-4G dragon from Holly x white checker (either eggs)

6. any 2G-3gen event dragons x common checker ( event dragon as christmas/ halloween/ valentine dragons) (1, plus 1 kind of)

Also, thanks to Tempestsea for being an amazing Secret Santa- I was truly spoiled this month! And thanks to everyone who participated and updated this thread, it was so fun and inspirational to see everyone band together to provide presents smile.gif

A great big thank you to JaneMcAsh, for a lovely 3g white X Holly egg smile.gif One more thing knocked off the list!

Okay, guys.

The main mod here went AFK due to RL issues, so the reshuffle didn't get to happen.

We'll have to delay some things, but for now, here's what's gonna happen!

~~~

Those of you who did NOT get gifts - PM me (simkim), not this account.

Name your PM subject title like this "Gifts never received - YOUR NAME".

ONE PM PER PERSON please for ease of verifying and to minimize how crowded my account gets.

You have until tomorrow the 3rd around this time of day to send in your PM. After that, no ability to get you your replacement santas.

Origin will reshuffle tomorrow afternoon once I have all the names down. Then she has to be gone until at least Feb 10. RL issues.

I'm having RL issues, but one where I can still somewhat access the computer (I am very sick wit bronchtisis).

~~~

Right now, this account's pm box is nearly full. So please pm to simkim - that's a M at the end of my nick, there, okay? biggrin.gif Very common typos with my nick, fun fun.

~~~

I have locked down the spreadsheet so that I can work through the PM proofs and the thread proofs and calculate how many tickets per user. This will take me a while.

~~~

If there's anything urgent - PM me with the title of your PM subject going "URGENT: reason"

Makes it easier for me to know who needs quicker responses.

Mind you, I am on DC forums once or twice a day. So your PM (if it needs a response) WILL get a response within 24 hours.

I think that's all that needs to be said right now.

Many apologies come from both Origin and myself, for RL issues taking over our lives. Bad timing.

If I've missed something that I should've mentioned - then do feel free to poke the thread. I will answer what I can in the thread.

Many thanks to all of you, for being so generous!

Sunny (simkim)

Edited by Secret Santa

I was finally able to catch a cb nebula for my giftee. Just a final gift I wanted to give. I was able to give everything on my giftee's list except a neglected. those are way to hard to come by. Thanks everyone that helped me complete the full list for my giftee. Looking forward to helping with those that didn't have active gifters. smile.gif I have another batch of black eggs with the hope of getting an alt out of it. fingers crossed. biggrin.gif

An additional note by me - if you haven't finished making your gifts, then please do go ahead and post in the thread or pm me (title the PM specifically, please with your name, too).

Big thank you to my secret santa, aussieJJDude ^^ Gave wonderful gifts that I was quite surprised by =]

Thank you

ultra special thanks to my Secret Santa Areous, who is so beyond awesome that words cannot express exactly how awesome they are wub.gif

I hope secret santa organisers could make a compiled list of everyone who haven't receive any gifts so that helpers can start breeding/catching stuffs.  wink.gif

QFT

when a list is made, send me over a name/list and i'm happy to help out happy.gif though it might have to wait until after Valentines since thats next week cool.gif

Edited by Red2111

Heya, folks!

I'm getting started on the lists that need made, so go on and post if you need to.

Being sick is definitely no fun. smile.gif

Once again, thank you all for your patience! smile.gif

With warmest regards,

Sunny

Gonna have to go slower on this!

Many apogloies!

There's quite a bit to go through.

But I assure you, it will get done.

Just a very bad week for both Origin and I.

Hugs.

I totally forgot I'm entirely human, lol.

Thank you for the updates Simkim and I hope things get better in Origin's & your real life.

Thanks for helping out and organizing this together ^^

Thank you for your hard work and dedication Simkim. RL can really be a pain wink.gif

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!

Heya, guys.

You asked if you could help me?

Well, there are a few people in this thread that has mentioned that their giftees never picked up anything.

If you're a gifter and your giftee did NOT pick up the gifts, then please PM me and be specific in the PM title (I don't want to have to trawl through 50 same titled PMs by different people!!!) Fair?

I need to correlate some of the wishlists, and the above info will go a long way in helping me do that.

Thanks.

I will be back later this afternoon - have appt to go to. But good news, I'm feeling better! smile.gif

Edited by simkim

Origin's working on college exams (oooh, college exams!)... so she's not gonna be free till the 10th.

I've been pretty sick but I'm getting there on the info that I need to provide Origin for a reshuffle.

I was just reminded that V-Day breeding is coming up and there's no longer that limit for bred v'days - so we won't reshuffle the ones until after the 14th. That way, you guys can hoard for V'day! smile.gif

Sorry if this sounds impatient or anything... but I haven't missed the exclusive raffle (or the replacement santa re-gifting for that matter) have I? And if I haven't will that be happening soon? I just want to make sure, sorry >w<

Sorry if this sounds impatient or anything... but I haven't missed the exclusive raffle (or the replacement santa re-gifting for that matter) have I? And if I haven't will that be happening soon? I just want to make sure, sorry >w<

no you haven't. They had RL issues pop up and then they were waiting for the Valentine madness to end before organizing the ones that didn't get anything. the big raffle won't happen until the very end of Secret Santa. biggrin.gif

Um- Is there any life here? I know real life has a tendency to get in the way and all, I'm willing to help if need be.

RL is still interfering, sorry, folks! I meant to update you guys earlier!