Secret Santa

Secret Santa

A great big thank you to JaneMcAsh, for a lovely 3g white X Holly egg smile.gif One more thing knocked off the list!

Okay, guys.

The main mod here went AFK due to RL issues, so the reshuffle didn't get to happen.

We'll have to delay some things, but for now, here's what's gonna happen!

~~~

Those of you who did NOT get gifts - PM me (simkim), not this account.

Name your PM subject title like this "Gifts never received - YOUR NAME".

ONE PM PER PERSON please for ease of verifying and to minimize how crowded my account gets.

You have until tomorrow the 3rd around this time of day to send in your PM. After that, no ability to get you your replacement santas.

Origin will reshuffle tomorrow afternoon once I have all the names down. Then she has to be gone until at least Feb 10. RL issues.

I'm having RL issues, but one where I can still somewhat access the computer (I am very sick wit bronchtisis).

~~~

Right now, this account's pm box is nearly full. So please pm to simkim - that's a M at the end of my nick, there, okay? biggrin.gif Very common typos with my nick, fun fun.

~~~

I have locked down the spreadsheet so that I can work through the PM proofs and the thread proofs and calculate how many tickets per user. This will take me a while.

~~~

If there's anything urgent - PM me with the title of your PM subject going "URGENT: reason"

Makes it easier for me to know who needs quicker responses.

Mind you, I am on DC forums once or twice a day. So your PM (if it needs a response) WILL get a response within 24 hours.

I think that's all that needs to be said right now.

Many apologies come from both Origin and myself, for RL issues taking over our lives. Bad timing.

If I've missed something that I should've mentioned - then do feel free to poke the thread. I will answer what I can in the thread.

Many thanks to all of you, for being so generous!

Sunny (simkim)

Edited by Secret Santa

I was finally able to catch a cb nebula for my giftee. Just a final gift I wanted to give. I was able to give everything on my giftee's list except a neglected. those are way to hard to come by. Thanks everyone that helped me complete the full list for my giftee. Looking forward to helping with those that didn't have active gifters. smile.gif I have another batch of black eggs with the hope of getting an alt out of it. fingers crossed. biggrin.gif

An additional note by me - if you haven't finished making your gifts, then please do go ahead and post in the thread or pm me (title the PM specifically, please with your name, too).

Big thank you to my secret santa, aussieJJDude ^^ Gave wonderful gifts that I was quite surprised by =]

Thank you

ultra special thanks to my Secret Santa Areous, who is so beyond awesome that words cannot express exactly how awesome they are wub.gif

I hope secret santa organisers could make a compiled list of everyone who haven't receive any gifts so that helpers can start breeding/catching stuffs.  wink.gif

QFT

when a list is made, send me over a name/list and i'm happy to help out happy.gif though it might have to wait until after Valentines since thats next week cool.gif

Edited by Red2111

Heya, folks!

I'm getting started on the lists that need made, so go on and post if you need to.

Being sick is definitely no fun. smile.gif

Once again, thank you all for your patience! smile.gif

With warmest regards,

Sunny

Gonna have to go slower on this!

Many apogloies!

There's quite a bit to go through.

But I assure you, it will get done.

Just a very bad week for both Origin and I.

Hugs.

I totally forgot I'm entirely human, lol.

Thank you for the updates Simkim and I hope things get better in Origin's & your real life.

Thanks for helping out and organizing this together ^^

Thank you for your hard work and dedication Simkim. RL can really be a pain wink.gif

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!

Heya, guys.

You asked if you could help me?

Well, there are a few people in this thread that has mentioned that their giftees never picked up anything.

If you're a gifter and your giftee did NOT pick up the gifts, then please PM me and be specific in the PM title (I don't want to have to trawl through 50 same titled PMs by different people!!!) Fair?

I need to correlate some of the wishlists, and the above info will go a long way in helping me do that.

Thanks.

I will be back later this afternoon - have appt to go to. But good news, I'm feeling better! smile.gif

Edited by simkim

Origin's working on college exams (oooh, college exams!)... so she's not gonna be free till the 10th.

I've been pretty sick but I'm getting there on the info that I need to provide Origin for a reshuffle.

I was just reminded that V-Day breeding is coming up and there's no longer that limit for bred v'days - so we won't reshuffle the ones until after the 14th. That way, you guys can hoard for V'day! smile.gif

Sorry if this sounds impatient or anything... but I haven't missed the exclusive raffle (or the replacement santa re-gifting for that matter) have I? And if I haven't will that be happening soon? I just want to make sure, sorry >w<

Sorry if this sounds impatient or anything... but I haven't missed the exclusive raffle (or the replacement santa re-gifting for that matter) have I? And if I haven't will that be happening soon? I just want to make sure, sorry >w<

no you haven't. They had RL issues pop up and then they were waiting for the Valentine madness to end before organizing the ones that didn't get anything. the big raffle won't happen until the very end of Secret Santa. biggrin.gif

Um- Is there any life here? I know real life has a tendency to get in the way and all, I'm willing to help if need be.

RL is still interfering, sorry, folks! I meant to update you guys earlier!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: -Frost-Fire-

Scroll name: -Frost-Fire-

Wishlist:

1.Gold

2.Alt Black

3.4th-6th gen prize

4.Seasonal

5.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ surprise me?

6.Ohh... I don't know. Something I don't already have?

Breeding abilities: Yeahhh....about that. I cannot do lineages...some messy-looking ones from my AP eggs, maybe, but that's about it. I can also breed Hellhorses and Soulpeaces, plus I have one each of Xenos and Pyralspites so I can probably breed variations of those.

Catching abilities:To this day I have never found a single rare in the cave apart from a Golden Wyvern who hasn't even grown up yet. (my Xeno is from trading.)

Trading abilities: I'm pretty good at getting new releases and there are always people who want those...but no guarantees.

Had a look at the calendar recently, Frost-Fire? We're still wrapping up the last event of this sort, and the next one may or may not commence by the *end* of the year.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I am so sorry for the extreme delay. This is unusual for both Origin and myself.

I will let you guys know that I am going through a very very very very bad time, I was never able to complete the lists for Origin, mostly because I don't know who was assigned who, so I can't even 100% be sure what's what.

And at this point, considering what's going on in my life, I'm not gonna be able to help Origin.

I don't know what's up with her right now. I think she's caught up in the post exams stuff, I don't know. I really don't know.

I'm so sorry, folks.

I am not logging into DC forums at least once daily - that's how bad things are for me right now.

Rest assured, I have NOT forgotten about you guys, tho.

If things work out later on this summer - and Origin hasn't returned - then I will hold a big raffle of my own for you guys, to make up for the extra long wait.

With hugs,

Sunny

It's July and Secret Santa still has not been completed.

I am making an offer to anyone that did not receive a gift from Secret Santa to send me their wish list and my family and I will try to at least fulfill one item on the list.