Secret Santa

user posted image

Raffle status: Raffle is active!

Spriter's alt raffle

Organisers: PointOfOrigin, Plok, simkim

Approved by Ruby Shoes Shae

Previous mods: Oasis, Jon_

Banner credit: Diaveborn, sunshine_ley

Welcome one and all to this year's Secret Santa.

This is a gifting game, with a simple basic idea. Each person participating gets a secret gifter and a secret giftee. The goal is to fulfill your giftee's wishlist. While one present is enough, trying to fulfill the whole wishlist is preferred, and more fun!

The time line!

Signups up are open from the moment Mods approve this thread until Midnight DC time on the 20th of December

21th December – 2st January (sorting group, finalizing groups, and getting everyone organized)

2nd January – 5th January (people will be sent their partner's wishlists)

6th Jan – 30th January (gifting period)

And hopefully it won’t be needed, but the “make up” period for anyone missing a gift will be sorted between the 30th of January and 10th of February.

Rules

Secret Santa is a forward gifting game, in which each person participating gets a gifter and a giftee. The goal is to spread the happiness but there are some rules.

1. A gifter has to give only one gift. Anything more comes from the goodness of their hearts.

2. No scamming the thread.

3. When filling out your lists, fill all of the six spots. All of the lists not entirely filled will be rejected.

4. Please, do not request for: 2nd gen prize dragons, retired or discontinued breeds, holiday dragons, 2nd gen Thuwed.

5. While filling out your lists, you can ask for more than one dragon in that spot. However, for fulfilling a full wishlist, your gifter has to give you only one item for each spot.

6. Please be civil to each other. No spamming or begging.

7. Have fun.

8. If you don't want to reveal yourself to your giftee, you can pm your teleport link and your giftee's name to the thread account, and we'll take it from there.

Mods have a right to add more rules if they see it fit, but we will post about it in the thread.

In the case of not following the rules, you will be greylisted for one offense, and blacklisted for two offenses. If you disagree with a warning from the mod, you can send us a PM.

The Ranks and Requirements!

This year we decided against strict ranks and we are allowing everybody a wide array of wishes. Each person has a list with six spots which they can fill with wishes according to this chart:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Almandine, Neglected. 3rd gen prize, 2nd gen from alts.

2. CB Copper, CB Spessartine, 2nd gen metals, alt Blacks

3. CB Trios, CB Blusang, chicken, Dinos, Paper, Cheese, 4th - 6th gen prizes, Tan Ridgewing, Red Dorsal, CB Xenowyrms, Vine alt, Undine alt.

4. CB Gold Wyvern, 2g Avatar, Lunar, Nebulas, Purple, Red, Pink, Seasonal

5. Something with a lineage. Can be specific or not, anything's fair game on this part.

6. A hatchling, CB anything less than Very uncommon (uncommon, common), lineaged uncommon and common dragons also eligible.

Anything considered to be 'less valuable' than the suggestions on each spot can also be wished for. So, for example if you don't want any dragons from the first spot list you can fill both first and second spot with the dragon that would fall under second spot etc.

Also, do not expect from your gifters to fulfill every wish you have - their obligation is only one gift - anything more comes from the goodness and kindness of their hearts.

Sing Up Process

Use the sign up forms provided at the end of the post. In case you later want to change your mind, there will be a form for that too.

To match people in their gifting abilities and demands, we need to know what they are capable of getting. Because of that you will have to list your special dragons, lines and your catching abilities. We understand if you are feeling uncomfortable with that. In that case, instead of putting that in your sign up post, just PM us your information. Your information won’t be made public.

Getting a giftee!

Participants will get PMs with their giftee sometime between January 2nd and January 5th. All PMs will be tracked, so you aren’t required to answer them. If you read your PM, and don’t send us an answer we will consider that as a confirmation that you are participating in the event. In case you don’t read your PM in one week’s time, you will be sent an email to an email address connected to the forum (so, please update your email, if you aren’t using the one on your profile, or PM us the one you are actually using).

If you decide to still participate upon getting an email, you will have to answer us to confirm your participation since emails unfortunately don’t have any tracking system. If you don’t answer in one week’s time after getting an email, you will be marked as inactive and both your gifter and giftee will be reassigned.

That means that you have two weeks to confirm participation. No one will be reassigned until those two weeks pass.

Secondary gifters

Since last year some people disappeared, were unable to play or just plain stopped playing, we’d like to start a list of secondary gifters who would be willing to step in so that no one ends up without a gift. When gifting, all of the rules are the same as for primary gifters.

For that purpose, we are going to have two classes of secondary gifters: Santa helpers, and Replacement Santas.

Replacement Santa is pretty straightforward. Jour job would be to take upon yourself another giftee in case someone ends up without a gift, and you would step up during ten days of the make up gifting period (30th January - 10th February)

Santa helpers are people whose main job would be to help out people struggling to get some gifts. You could be asked to do anything - from holding eggs for a raffle or an alt, trying to breed a line someone needs that you have to even catching eggs for raffles that are going to be organized. Of course, you can always refuse any request, or ask for a trade for one of your eggs etc.

Raffles

Last year we tried our hands at small thread raffles and they were a big success. So, this year we will try to hold semi-regular raffles.

Raffles won’t have a set date. One will be organized as soon as a decent number of prizes is gathered. If you have an egg that you think is suitable for a raffle you can post in thread or PM us.

Once a raffle is posted, it will be open to sign ups for 16 hours only! During that time, new prizes can be added to the raffle.

If you can’t hold an egg for the duration of the raffle, PM us with teleport link - we will hold it until raffle is over.

Neglecteds

Neglecteds are always in demand, and unfortunately not many people can make them. This year PointOfOrigin will try to spend decent amount of time in the IRC (list of most used nicknames is in the Secret Santa profile). If any of you wish to try experimenting to get a gift for your giftee, you can PM her there and she will try to help you as much as she can, including bouncing an egg for you if she has egg space at the moment, that is.

[COLOR=green][SIZE=7][FONT=Impact]I want to sign up![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[B]Forum name:[/B]
[B]Scroll name:[/B]
[B]Wishlist:[/B]
[B]1.[/B]
[B]2.[/B]
[B]3.[/B]
[B]4.[/B]
[B]5.[/B]
[B]6.[/B]

[B]Breeding abilities:[/B] Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, metals, pretty checkers, prizes, or any other neat / unique / special lineages you'd be willing to breed.
[B]Catching abilities:[/B] Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch trios / blusangs / xenos but not coppers and metals (for example) that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you say you're "good at catching". That's very subjective - thanks!
[B]Trading abilities:[/B] If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=7]I want to change my wishlist![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[B]Wishlist:[/B]
[B]1.[/B]
[B]2.[/B]
[B]3.[/B]
[B]4.[/B]
[B]5.[/B]
[B]6.[/B]

Secondary gifters

Since last year some people dissappeared, were unable to play or just plain stopped playing, we’d like to start a list of secondary gifters, who would be willing to step in, so that no one stays without a gift. When gifting, all of the rules are the same as for primary gifters.

[COLOR=green][SIZE=7]I want to be a helper![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[B]Scroll name:[/B]

[B]Breeding abilities:[/B] Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, metals, pretty checkers, prizes, or any other neat / unique / special lineages you'd be willing to breed.
[B]Catching abilities:[/B] Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch trios / blusangs / xenos but not coppers and metals (for example) that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you say you're "good at catching". That's very subjective - thanks!
[B]Trading abilities:[/B] If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

You need to fill in breeding and catching abilities only if you are applying to be just a Santa helper.

To match people in their gifting abilities and demands, we need to know what they are capable of getting. Because of that you will have to list your special dragons, lines and your catching abilities. We understand if you are feeling uncomfortable with that. In that case, instead of putting that in your sign up post, just PM us your information. In that case, your information won’t be made public

Once all of the emails with giftee names are sent, we will expect an answer in a seven days time.If you don’t answer in that time span, you are gonna be removed from the lists.

And here's a form for those of you who want to be a replacement Secret Santa:

[COLOR=purple]
[SIZE=7]I want to be a replacement Santa![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[B]Forum name:
[/B][B]Scroll name:[/B]

Ongoing ways to get needed dragons:

Donated dragons

Shae's project

For any questions feel free to PM us. Also, while we do have beautiful banners, curtesy of Diaveborn, any signature badges or other banners would be welcome.

user posted image

[IMG=[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165070&st=0]https://i.imgur.com/q3qivqi.png][/url]

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165070&st=0][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/HKUT1vY.png]

[/url]

user posted image

[url=ttps://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165070&st=0]
[IMG=https://i.imgur.com/o6Xs0t0.png][/url]

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165070&st=0][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/qO8ok8Q.png][/url]

Here's also a banner done by T-Tiger (Elise)

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165070&st=0][IMG=http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/321/0/d/lil_dragon___santa_hat_edition_by_t_tiger-d330zdb.jpg][/url]

user posted imageSecret Santa

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165070][IMG=http://joeh.org/~wb/dc/santa.png] [COLOR=green][SIZE=50]Secret Santa[/COLOR][/SIZE][/url]

sunshine_ley banners:

user posted imageuser posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=11&t=165070][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/YVSMVMb.png][/URL] 

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=11&t=165070][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/iYN5In0.png][/URL]

user posted imageuser posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=11&t=165070][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/YtUrwMM.png][/URL]

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=11&t=165070][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/N4kL81u.png][/URL]

Let the gifting start!

Edited by Secret Santa

Participants

#A

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Ace1362

Scroll name: Ace1362

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Gen Prize

2. Alt Blacks

3. Cb Blusangs

4. Reds(Cb or Pb) These are really hard to find for me....

5. Pretty Prize Lineages

6. random harchies

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Aewnin

Scroll name: Aewnin

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB neglected, 3rd gen prize

2. alt black

3. alt vine, alt undine

4. nebulas of any color

5. pretty 3rd or low gen checker lineages, preferably with named parents/ancestors. Anything you're proud of :3

6. I love surprises!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: ajc

Scroll name: ajc

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen from spriter's alt

2. 3rd gen prize

3. Surprise me

4. Nebulas

5. Pretty checkers!

6. Surprise me. I love pretty lineages!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: alyelle

Scroll name: alyelle

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or Silver, 3G prize, or 2G from spriter's alts.

2. CB Spessartine

3. CB Xenowyrm

4. 2G Avatar

5. 6G even Red Dorsal with alt Sweetlings in first gen, unrelated to this little girl

6. Something with a lineage you love that I can continue! I'm especially fond of nebulas, royal blues, and moonstones, and checkers are my weak spot. Feel free to peruse my scroll for ideas.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Areous

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen from Spriter's Alt or CB Gold

2. CB Red or Brown Copper

3. 2nd Gen PB Vine Alt

4. Red or Pink

5. 3rd Even Gen Spriter's Alt, especially what's listed in my profile

6. Any pretty even gen. Surprise me! smile.gif

I want to sign up!

Forum name:Argentum_Drache

Scroll name:Argentum_Drache

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold

2.2G PB Silver

3.4th-6th Gen Shimmer from Jewel if possible.

4.Winter Seasonal

5.Royal Blue

6.Undine

I want to sign up!

Forum name: aussieJJDude

Scroll name: aussieJJDude

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Gen Prize

2. CB Copper (if possible the coastal one, but I'm not that fussy)

3. CB Xenowyrms (^^^)

4. A 3rd Gen Thuwed (if possible, from bluna x shallow water)

5. A 3-4th Gen Dorkface (Gold) or a mate to go with her

6. CB Waverunner mostly... (Will accept others however)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: AvianCrow

Scroll name: sparkle26

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or Neglected

2. CB Spessartine

3. Undine Alt

4. CB Nebula (egg or red)

5. 2G Nebula from M Gold (egg or red)

6. BSA Hatchling(s)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: AppleMango

Scroll name: Omgmonkeyrdaage

Wishlist:

1. CB Male silver or CB gold or Neglected

2. Alt black(preferably a nice lineage/male, I have two that are messy and female.)

3. Alt Vine(preferable female)

4. Red/pink/Magi Hatchlings

5. Anything you think I will like

6. CB Terrae hatchling or CB Pillow hatchlings or CB Moonstone hatchlings or CB Skywing Hatchlings

I want to sign up!

Forum name: AquaBlueRain

Scroll name: AquaBlueRain

Wishlist:

1. Neglected ; 2nd gen anything from Spriter's Alt; CB Gold

2. 2nd gen Alt Black (any pose, any gender)

3. Chicken; Paper; CB Xenowyrm

4. CB BSA Pink

5. 2nd gen Thunder from male Cavern Lurker; 2nd gen PB Black Stripe

6. CB Balloon

#B

I want to sign up!

Forum name: banban007

Scroll name: banban007

Wishlist:

1. CB gold OR any from this category.

2. 3rd gen prize OR 2nd gen metals OR CB spessartine

3. chicken

4. Purple OR red OR pink

5. 2g hybrids OR 2g stripes (named parents)

6. CB green(pebble) hatchling OR CB blue gemshard

I want to sign up!

Forum name: biruko

Scroll name: Biruko

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Silver

2. CB Spessartine or any CB Copper

3. Any CB Xeno, Dino or CB Red Dorsal

4. CB Red/Pink/Seasonal or 2G Avatar from Male Sunsong x GON

5. Any PB even gen. (2G or higher, especially Red), Any egg from Zombieline, mate for him, him, her or her

6. any BSA hatchling(s), something with a lineage I can continue smile.gif, any CB hatchling or messy hatchling for freezing

I want to sign up!

Forum name: buckskinmist

Scroll name: buckskinmist

Wishlist:

1. CB Almandine, Neglected or 2nd gen Christmas Alt x White (Solstice, Mistletoe or 2015 Christmas)

2.CB Spessartine or 2nd gen metal

3.CB Wyrms (Thalassa or Pyro) or 2nd gen pb Undine Alt or even gens with reg. Undines alternate with alt Undines

4.2g Avatar, cb Red or Pink

5.Even gen checker lineages. I love those, but I don't want any that are 5 or more gens long. Takes too long to breed mates for. I really, really need 2nd gen White x New Christmas 2015 dragon or Mistletoe dragon. I'm working on a White Christmas line. So far it looks like this: White Christmas

6.Any cb hatchling

#C

I want to sign up!

Forum name: CafeNaRigara

Scroll name: CafeNaRigara

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, no gender preference

2. CB Blusang

3. Paper

4. Two-Finned Bluna

5. CB White

6. Surprise me!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Capricornus

Scroll name:

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. Gen 2 Gold from Radiant Angel

3. Gen 2 Purple from Arsani

4. Any Gen 2 from Caligene or Heartstealing Dragon

5. Even-Gen Deadline

6. Any CB White or Daydream

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Cerimonster

Scroll name: Cerimonster

Wishlist:

1. Anything from this tier (except CB silvers), surprise me!

2. CB Xenowurm of choice except Mageias.

3. red or pink hatchlings, any genders

4. 3rd/4th gen even gen from spriters alts.

5. hatchlings from my profile

6. Surprise me with something pretty

I want to sign up!

Forum name: chrispy

Scroll name: NatureLover13

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. 2nd Gen Metal (No preference)

3. 2nd Gen Almadine (Old Pink x Almadine)

4. 2nd Gen Avatar (M SW x F Guardian)

5. List of specific lineages in profile... But any checker will do

6. CB/Checkered Pink

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Clya

Scroll name: Clya

Wishlist:

1. Cave Born Gold (or Neglected) wub.gif

2. Alt Black (2nd Gen PB or 2nd Gen)

3. Green or Yellow Dino

4. CB Gold Wyvern

5. Nicely lineaged dragon from spriter's alt(s) or a dragon from a Holly X White Checker

6. Any Lineaged Red or Sunsong Hatchling(s)

#D

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Dark_Angel12345

Scroll name: Dark_Angel12345

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt or CB Silver/Almandine or 3G Shimmer

2. 2G Metal from common mate, CB Spessartine

3. Undine alt (no inbreeding preferred)

4. 2G from Holidays

5. Even gen spriter's alts lineages

6. CB Red hatchie

I want to sign up!

Forum name: dark_and_stormy_heart

Scroll name: dark_and_stormy_heart

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Gold, CB Silver

2. CB Copper (any color), alt Black

3. any unbreedable (chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese) CB Xenos (doesn't matter what type), alt Vine, alt Undine

4. Seasonal, Pink, Purple, Avatar of Change, Avatar of Creation

5. a mate for this or this would be nice, or a Falconiform with a lineage similar to this but to be (only slightly)more realistic I want a 4EG PB Blusang or a mate for this gorgeous Fever.

6. any hatchlings to be used for freezing, and Luminas. I love Luminas.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: DialgaTheTimeLord

Scroll name: DialgaTheTimeLord

Wishlist:

1. Just something I don't have is fine! Send me whatever!

2. Same

3. Same

4. Same

5. Same

6. Same Actually, a Magi Dragon would be really handy.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Dinogummi

Scroll name: Dinogummi

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen prize, CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Almandine

2. CB Coppers, Alt Blacks, CB Spessartine

3. CB Xenowyrms, CB Blusang, Yellow Dino, Alt Undine, Alt Vine

4. Red, CB/PB Lunar, CB/PB Nebula

5. Mirror any of these: 1xqyg, KvFOA, xpGVT, fdfqO (any gem color), 5RniO; Mirrored or checker continue: MUASs, b3juV, nEexv; Mates needed

6. CB Stripe or anything from my wishlist, mates, or duplicates Everything Here., Mirror mate for 6XJHR (Holiday breed doesn't matter, just needs to have a main holiday(replace Black Marrow) and a secondary (replace Desipis), needs to be same season for both) 2G Mate for xKR13 (1G needs to have a Silver and a Christmas mate, offspring breed doesn't matter)(Can influence them myself)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: dhorne

Scroll name: draco_custos

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Daydream or Gold from CB Holly

2. CB male or female moonstone hatchlings

3. CB male or female daydream hatchlings

4. CB male pink hatchlings

5. CB female coastal hatchlings

6. Any 3rd gen holiday x common checkers from Sweetling, Rosebud, Heartseeker, Marrow or Holly (short name scheme preferred)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: DragoonEagle

Wishlist: DragoonEagle

1. 2G avatar from any spriter alt

2. CB green copper

3. CB xenowyrm any

4. CB red

5. Any 2g soul peace

6. CB green hatchie (earth)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: dragonstar

Scroll name: warrior777

Wishlist:

1. A prize with a shorter lineage that I can breed and gift to others/trade, because right now I have slow internet and nothing super valuable to breed haha.

2. CB Copper

3. Prize dragons!

4. CB Nebulas, I'm always looking for more! <3

5. CB dragons I don't have yet; I'm looking to have a male and female CB of every dragon, regardless of rarity.

6. Hatchlings that I can freeze; I'm aiming to have a frozen female, male, and ungendered hatchling of each species.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Denwayasha

Scroll name: denwayasha

Wishlist:

1. Any Neglected

2. CB Spessartine (or alternatively, a 2nd gen Swallowtail egg/M hatchie from F Spessartine)

3. A Dino (preferably Yellow, Green, or Blue)

4. CB Lunar Herald (preferably Silver or Indigo, but I'm not sure which color will be dropping at the time)

5. A pretty/interesting EG checker with common breeds

6. Purple Ridgewing and Magelight Pygmy hatchlings are always welcome, CB or lineaged~ (Messy, neat, inbred, clean, it doesn't matter.)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Doublelift

Scroll name: Cloudlift

Wishlist:

1. CB Neglected

2. 2nd gen metals from my wishlist

3. CB Tan Ridgewings/Red Dorsals from CB silver

4. Red/Pink/Purples

5. 2nd gen from Spriter's Alt

6. Any cb hatchies

I want to sign up!

Forum name: dsnet06

Scroll name: dsnet06

Wishlist:

1. Anything from this list sounds good to me!

2. Anything from this list sounds good too

3. Anything from this list except unbreedables

4. I love everything from this list too

5. I love checker lineages and 4g or less of the more popular lineages like Dorkface, Thuwed, Spriter's Alts, Prizes, etc. BSAs, especially pinks and reds, are lovely. If checkered,lower gens are better so I can build it up unless a MA e is provided. I also like stairstep lineages.

6. I always have a wishlist in my signature as well of things I am looking for. My favorite breeds are embers, royal blues, marrows, vines, alt blacks, alt vines, graves (cannot continue anything that needs a CB though!), Solstice.

#E

I want to sign up!

Forum name: eaaem

Scroll name: eaaem

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver OR CB Gold.

2. CB green copper.

3. CB trio(Any of them), OR CB blusang.

4. Any red or pink eggs/hatchlings, preferred CB.

5. Any breed G3, G4, or G5 checkered OR G3, G4, G5 any breed stair step.

6. Any breed funny-coded dragon.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Elementzal

Scroll name: Elementzal

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold.

2. Alt Black pls low gen

3. CB Ice or Thunder

4. PB Red(s)

5. 3g soulpeace from soulpeace x soulpeace

6. CB Green hatchie (male)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: EmmaD333

Scroll name: EmmaD333

Wishlist:

1. CB gold

2.CB copper of any kind

3. CB Tan ridgewings

4. Prizefails

5. Long, yet pretty lineaged commons.

6. BSA hatchlings or pretty, continuable lineages!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Enalahs

Scroll name: Enalahs

Wishlist:

1. 2G White from Spriter Alt or CB Alt/Hybrid

2. CB Xenowyrms

3. Paper

4. CB White

5. CB Red

6. White hatchie (Lineage doesn't matter as I hoard them so inbred is ok too!)

I want to sign up!

Forum name:eeveexgurl

Scroll name: eeveexgurl

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. CB Copper

3. Red Dorsal

4. CB Gold Wyvern (hoarding)

5. anything descended from a spriters alt

6. blue gem shard

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Eos

Scroll name: RSoleil

Wishlist:

1. Almandine EG checker (or surprise me)

2. Spessartine EG checker OR Copper EG checker

3. Xenowyrm EG checker

4. Pink OR Red OR Purple EG checker

5. EG checker with Frills OR Old/Bright Pinks OR both in base

6. Any common EG checker

#F

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Firedda

Scroll name: Firedda

Wishlist:

1. 2G from spriter's alt -or- CB Gold/Silver

2. 2G Gold -or- Alt Black

3. CB Xeno -or- Alt Undine

4. 2G from holiday (any)

5. 3EG from spriter's alts/Thuwed -or- 4EG Coastal Waverunner as an exact unrelated mate for her

6. Z-coded anything

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Firstborn Dragon

Scroll name: Firstborn Dragon

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, Don't care about linage or anything, one of the few dragons I've failed to get.

2. CB copper. I don't have any of these.

3. CB Xenowyrm

4. 2nd Gen Avatar of Destruction.

5. Female Xenowyrm (Pyro) (Mate for Him)

6. Any Hatchy would be nice.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: ForNarniaMC

Scroll name: ForNarniaMC

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. Alt Black

3. Undine Alt

4. Silver Lunar Herald

5. 2nd gen from Bleeding Moon x Blacktip

6. Red

I want to sign up!

Forum name: frozen.ice

Scroll name: frozen.ice

Wishlist:

1. neglected

2. alt black

3. undine alt

4. 2gen avatar

5. low gen thuwed lineage

6. magi hatchling

#G

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Gaster

Scroll name: WDGaster

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold!

2. CB Copper, any color is okay!

3. Any CB Trio

4. CB Red

5. I only collect CB dragons, so just any CB hatchling I guess?

6. Messy lineaged, ungendered hatchlings/low time eggs for freezing

I want to sign up!

Forum name: georgexu94

Scroll name: georgexu94

Wishlist:

1. Cave-born Silver dragon

2. yellow or red dino

3. vine alt

4. 2 Gen Avatar of Destruction (male)

5. Water dragon

6. Skywing

I want to sign up!

Forum name:Greengrim

Scroll name:irismichi

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G from spriter's alt

2. 2nd gen metals, 3gen prize

3. CB Blusang, Dinos, 4th gen prizes

4. pretty lineaged BSA

5. nice lineaged from spriter's alts (checker)/ 2G-4G dragon from Holly x white checker (either eggs)

6. any 2G-3gen event dragons x common checker ( event dragon as christmas/ halloween/ valentine dragons)

I want to sign up!

Forum name:greycat

Scroll name:lutestring

Wishlist:

1.cb almandine

2.cb green copper

3.cb chrono or gaia

4. 2g avatar of creation from male white and female GON

or from GON and blue or purple nebbie

5.2g xeno from different xeno parents (eg, a chrono from a gaia x astrapi, or any other random xeno combination

6.cb red

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Glyndlamir

Scroll name: Glyndlamir

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver

2. CB Spessartine

3. CB Xeno

4. Lunar Herald with a nice lineage

5. a nice two-breed checker (4th Gen would be nice, but 3rd-5th is good) or a lineage you're proud of ^^

6. CB Falconiform/Fever hatchling

#H

I want to sign up!

Forum name: HappyAppy

Scroll name: HappyAppy

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Gen Bronze Tinsel

2. 2nd Gen Silver from Silver x Rosebud

3. CB Chrono Xeno

4. CB Lunar Herald (any color is fine)

5. Horse Dragon of any lineage

6. CB Red Gemshard hatchling

I want to sign up!

Forum name:hannah51715

Scroll name:hannah51715

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold or Neglected

2.CB Red Copper or Green Copper

3.Chicken

4.CB Red

5.Something from a spriters alt

6.Surprise me

I want to sign up!

Forum name: harlequinraven

Scroll name: harlequinraven

Wishlist:

1. 2G gold from male magma unrelated to this

2. Any 3rd gen checker from here

3. Any 4th gen checker from here (Ignore the alt)

4. 2G purple female (or influenced female) hatchling or incuhatch egg from male silver unrelated to this

5. 2G vine from male silver x frill unrelated to this or this

6. Any CB hatchie or any CB regular breed (not drake/pygmy/2-head) egg with pig/hog/sow/cow/bull/calf/bug/ant/moth/fly/bee/other insect in the code (on the off chance that my secret santa finds one tongue.gif )

I want to sign up!

Forum name: HeartJacker13

Scroll name: HeartJacker13 (Sorted by alt breed with holidays and misc. dragons at the bottom)

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Almandine, Neglected, and 3rd gen Tinsels

2. CB Spessartine, 2nd gen metals, and alt Black

3. CB Trios, CB Blusang, chicken, Dinos, and CB Xenowyrms

4. 2nd gen AoCreation (Female Silver x GoN), 2nd Gen AoDestruction (Pyro Xenowyrm x GoN)

5. Anything purebred and not inbred!

6. Same as before. I love purebreds!

#I

I want to sign up!

Forum name: IchibiGaara

Scroll name: IchibiGaara

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. CB Golden Wyvern

3. 2G Avatar from Magma

4. Avatar/Magma Mirror

5. CB Ember Hatchie

6. CB Ember Hatchie

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Infinis

Scroll name: Infinis

Wishlist:

1. Anything

2. CB copper, esp green

3. Chicken OR vine alt (esp female) OR CB xeno

4. CB lunar OR 2G avatar OR CB nebula

5. Anything from the frozen hatchie collection needs section here

6. Anything from the frozen hatchie collection needs section here

#J

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Jazeki

Scroll name: snickerkitties

Wishlist:

1. CB gold

2. any 2nd gen avatar

3. any 2nd gen xenowyrm

4. any 2nd gen soulpeace

5. any 3rd gen Thuwed

6. any CB hatchling

I want to sign up!

Forum name: jesterboohoo

Scroll name: jesterboohoo

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (any line) or CB Gold or CB Almandine

2. 2nd gen Gold or CB Spessartine

3. Vine Alt

4. CB Red or Pink

5. Purebred, even gen Red (any generation) or any lunar/xeno hatchlings

6. Surprise me!

I want to sign up!

Forum name:jumpsnake

Scroll name:jumpsnake

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen prize - EG STRONGLY preferred

2. 2nd gen gold or silver from any xeno, or 2nd gen gold from desipis

3. any CB xeno

4. 2g avatar from grave or SW (is it ok to be specific?)

5. Any pretty lineage, I especially love lyrics, poems, or themes

6. Male pink hatchie

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Jyantul

Scroll name: Jyantul

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Silver or CB Almandine or Neglected or 2nd gen from alt

2. CB Copper or CB Spessartine or 2nd gen metal

3. CB Blusang or CB Ice or CB Magma or CB Thunder or a chicken or a dino or Cheese or Tan Ridgewing or Red Dorsal or CB Xenowyrm or Vine alt or Undine alt

4. CB Goldern Wyvern or CB Nebula or CB Pink or CB Red or CB Purple or CB Seasonal

5. Any dragon with a nice chequered lineage (no inbreeding though)!

6. CB or 2G or 3G chequered lineage hatchling! Don't care what breed it is; I'll take anything smile.gif

#K

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Kijamu

Scroll name: kijamu

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected. 3rd gen prize,

2. CB Copper, 2nd gen metals,

3. CB Blusang, Chicken, Red Yellow or Green Dinos, Paper, CB Xenowyrms, Vine alt, Undine alt.

4. CB Gold Wyvern, Nebulas, Red, Pink,

5. Uncommon eggs from Spriter Alts, I generally like checkers. It would be amazing if some how the egg was a Moonstone.

6. A hatchling, CB Glory Drake (Night), Galaxy (preferably red or purple).

I want to sign up!

Forum name: KingZanto

Scroll name: KingZanto

Wishlist:

1. 2g from Spriters Alt, any Neglected

2. any alt Black

3. 2g Shallow Water

4. 2g Shallow Water

5. CB Fever Wyvern

6. Anything laugh.gif

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Kittyhawkmc

Scroll name: Kittyhawkmc

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver

2. Alt Black

3. Tan Ridgewing

4. Winter

5. Bloodswap for this

6. CB Sunset hatchie

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Kovia

Scroll name: Kovia

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (don't care about lineage)

2. alt Black (prefer clean lineage but will take a messy)

3. Paper

4. PB Pygmy, or just some CB ones, keep meaning to continue this

5. Any 2G from Heartstealing, Mistletoe, Desipis or Caligene, I need checker ideas. Other parent should preferably not be a rare or holiday.

6. Something pretty. I do like Daydreams, pygmies and drakes...

#L

I want to sign up!

Forum name: LadyC

Scroll name: ladycaetlyn

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver or CB Gold (Silver is preferred)

2. CB Green Copper or Spessartine

3. Xenowyrms (any)

4. 2G Holidays (any)

5. Undines and Falconiform Wyverns

6. Imperial Fleshcrowne

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Lastalda

Scroll name: Lastalda

Wishlist:

1. CB Almandine, CB Gold, 2nd gen prize-kin from any bronze prize x any elemental breed

2. CB copper, especially male green

3. 2nd gen PB Alt Undine (any gender) or 2nd gen PB Alt Vine (female)

4. CB silver lunar

5. perfect even-gen or otherwise symmetrical lineages, preferably with a naming scheme (lyrics are lovely!)

6. CB Winter hatchie

I want to sign up!

Forum name: LumosSeeker148

Scroll name: LumosSeeker148

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold (or CB Neglected) wub.gif (but definitely not both!)

2. Any coloured CB Coppers

3. Paper or any kind of Dino

4. CB Winter or any Reds - could always use more! tongue.gif

5. Any clean-lineaged dragon that may be descended from Spriter's Alts of Desipses or Radiant Angel

6. CB or any clean-lineaged Luminas! Love these dragons so much, so anything will be much appreciated! smile.gif Also like Nhiostrifes, Night Glory Drakes, Ochredrakes, Falconiform Wyverns, and Embers!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: lollipop00

Scroll name: lollipop00

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. 3rd gen. Prize

3. CB Xenowyrm

4. CB Lunar Herald

5. Anything checkered!

6. CB Seasonal

#M

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Malum

Scroll name: Malum

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold/Silver or Neglected (no pressure)

2. 2nd gen metal

3. Undine Alt <3

4. Reds/Pinks/Purples

5. Anything even-gen

6. CB cave-blocker hatchling

I want to sign up!

Forum name: mandrakekeeper

Scroll name: mandrakekeeper

Wishlist:

1. 2G Stripes from Spriter's Christmas Alts (working on a project and need some of these) or CB Gold, or 3rd gen prize, or neglected (to be frozen)

2. 2G Gold or Silver from Arsani, Rosebud, Alt Sweetling, or SW

3. CB Xenowyrms (still don't have Pryo, or Thalassa)

4. CB Lunar (prefer dark blue version) or red or pink hatchlings lineage isn't important

5. checkers from SW's (partnered with nebula or royal blue) or black or white checkers (partnered with gold or silver)

6. CB day glory drakes or just surprise me (I need frozens of many common dragons)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Master0fPuppets

Scroll name: MetalMilitia

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen from alt or Neglected

2. Alt black (Would absolutely love a PB 2nd gen)

3. Alt Undine (Again would love if it was PB 2nd gen)

4. A few pinks (CB would be nice)

5. Surprise Me!

6. A Pink!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: miaou

Scroll name: miaoujones

Wishlist:

1. cb gold

2. cb gaia

3. a pretty surprise

4. a pretty surprise

5. 2G lumina from any of these spriter alts: yulebuck, snow angel, ribbon dancer, solstice, mistletoe (either spriter's), rosebud (nakase's), heartseeker, radiant angel (birdz'); or 2G seawyrm from male pumpkin

6. a pretty surprise

I want to change my wishlist!

Forum name: MisaTange

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB silver, Neglected

2. [Curled] alt black (I'm gonna freeze these!), 2nd gen metals are nice

3. CB xenowyrm, CB thunder (preferably male hatchling, but will accept eggs), vine alt (again gonna freeze the alt)

4. Reds/pinks

5. Ideally, an even-gen (fifth gen) female white with a white x pink checker. I'm cool with anything though, but I dislike stairs.

6. Should be noteworthy that I'm collecting xenowyrm and nhiostrife hatchlings (see signature).

I want to sign up!

Forum name: miss1nforamtion

Scroll name: miss1nformation

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (CB or clean, short lineage please)

2. CB Copper (Rainbow or Verdigris)

3. CB Xenowyrm (Astrapi, Mageia, Gaia or Pyro)

4. CB Lunar Herald (Silver or Gold please)

5. 4th gen Water from Silver to be a mate for this

6. CB Gemshard

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Miral

Scroll name: Miral

Wishlist: I found the chart to be ridiculous; I'm not going to request a CB Gold six times in a row, or something like that.

1. 2G from spriters' alt; Neglected (have 0 of either)

2. 2G Golds and Silvers, any and all

3. CB Xenowyrms (especially Astrapi and Chrono)

4. CB Red and Pink hatchlings

5. Perfect metallic 3-4EGs; 2G metalfails

6. CB Tri-Horn, Sunsong, Lumina, and Royal Blue hatchlings; CB English word codes

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Mirhana

Scroll name: Mirhana

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. Paper

3. Chicken

4. 2nd gen Avatar from female Tsunami

5. 2nd gen Winter from female Ice, 2nd gen Vine from female Frill, specific 2nd gen commons from Holiday (up-to-date list in profile)

6. CB Hooktalon

I want to sign up!

Forum name:MiniatureCowgirl

Scroll name:MiniatureCowgirl

Wishlist:

1.CB gold? Please?

2.Alt black

3.Vine alt

4.Any Lunar that's not a bronze

5.Anything from a spriters alt

6.Surprise me!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: MisunderstoodDreamer

Scroll name: MisunderstoodDreamer

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold/Neglected.

2. 3rd gen Prize (please check my owned lines here http://1drv.ms/1w85LcI ), 2nd gen PB Alt Black or 3rd gen stair (can be messy) Alt Black.

3. CB Xenowyrm (any kind)

4. Prize lines I don't have (please check my owned lines here http://1drv.ms/1w85LcI )

5. 2nd gen PB female Alt Vine or 3rd gen stair (can be messy) Alt Vine; 3rd gen stair (can be messy) Alt Undine.

6. 2nd gen Green Nebula from Gold mother (mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/qdU29 )

I want to sign up!

Forum name: mpolo

Scroll name: mpolo

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. CB Copper

3. CB Xenowyrm

4. CB Red

5. Low-gen Thuwed

6. Any hatchling

Edited by Secret Santa

#N

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Ninjakittee

Wishlist: Ninjakittee

1. Anything from this category, but a CB Gold or Almandine the most

2. Any 2G metal from my wishlist (in profile)

3. A pretty spiral/checker prize! (the checker is very unlikely, I know) I don't much care about what gen for this, but please with a mate I can actually get =P

4. 2G Avatar (or Avatar-fail) from blusang, both genders are good

5. Pretty much anything from my wishlist

6. CB Swallowtail, Black Tea, or any breed pygmy. I adore the swallowtails, they're so pretty.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: nxtashaxt

Scroll name: nxtashaxt

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Spessartine

3. CB Thalassa or Chrono or Mageia

4. CB Seasonal

5. 2g Stripe from bright pink or frill

6. CB Stripe hatchling

#O

I want to sign up!

Forum name:old_duck

Scroll name:old_duck

Wishlist:

1.CB Green Copper

2.2g Gold from male Teimarr

3.Any gen Gold Shimmer with Water Walkers, or Silver Tinsel with Flamingos. Spiral or stair preferred as they are the easiest to continue.

4. Even gen with Old Pinks, Frills or Spriters alts in the base

5. Other pretty even gen.

6. Dragon with an interesting or unusual (but tidy and non-inbred) lineage

I want to sign up!

Forum name: OrcaFreak

Scroll name: OrcaFreak

Wishlist:

1. CB Neglected

2. CB Copper

3. CB Dino, any color except green

4. CB Red, Albino, Balloon, Brimstone, Dark Myst Pygmy, or Guardian

5. 2nd gen female Bleeding Moon from male Silver Tinsel as a mate for him

6. CB Red, Albino, Balloon, Brimstone, Dark Myst Pygmy, or Guardian

#P

I want to sign up!

Forum name: PhantomoftheWolves

Scroll name: PhantomoftheWolves

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver rolleyes.gif

2. CB Female Pyralspite Spessartine

3. Cheese

4. CB Blue nebula

5. 4th gen white from Radiant Angel x White base

6. 3rd gen Shallow water from magi x water checker

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Perfect

Scroll name: Perfect

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver

2. Alt Black

3. CB Blusang

4. CB Gold Wyvern

5. PB G. Wyvern

6. Terrae hatchling, preferably male but honestly beggars can't be choosers.

I want to sign up!

Forum name:Prince_Xanthius

Scroll name:Prince_Xanthius

Wishlist:

1.Anything but 3G Prize. Neglected would be great!

2.CB Spessaritne OR Alt Black

3.CB Xenowryms OR Any Dino but purple

4. CB Seasonal or Shadow Walker Checkers

5.Shadow Walker Checkers = Love; 2G Hybrids except geodes and soulpeace

6.Guardians of any pretty lineage (NOT CB!)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Ponystar17

Scroll name: Ponystar17

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. 3rd gen Prize

3. Any Prize with a nice lineage

4. Any (un)common x holiday from the holiday mates wishlist in my profile

5. Any 2-3G dragon from holiday spriter's alts.

6. A Red hatchling

#Q

#R

I want to sign up!

Forum name: ranger lucy

Wishlist: rangerlucy

1. CB copper

2. CB or low gen Trio

3. CB or low gen lunar

4. CB or low gen Gemshard

5. nice even gen

6. nice lineaged canopy

I want to sign up!

Forum name: rinoa26

Scroll name: rinoa26

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Almandine

2. CB Spessartine, 2nd gen purebreed alt Blacks (preferably female but will take any)

3. CB Xenowyrm Gaia or Chrono

4. CB Blue or Silver Lunar Herald

5. 2g Avatarfails from Xeno or Lunar Herald (fail should match the non-GoN parent)

6. Something from my Wishlist

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Riverwillows

Scroll name: Riverwillows

Wishlist:

1. CB Almandine

2. 2nd gen PB Alt Black

3. 2nd gen PB Alt Vine

4. 2nd gen Silver Shimmer x Water

5. SHE needs a mate

6. 3rd gen pretty lineage from alts

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Red2111

Scroll name: Red2111

Wishlist:

1. CB Almadine (need a female to have a set of em) or a perfect checker mate for him

2. 2G Black (alt preferred) from a Male Marrow for Cole or 2G Silver from Male Black Marrow (Mate) or 2G Gold from Male Black Marrow (Mate)

3. Cheeses (for zombie attempts next year though) or any lineage prize line from a CB i dont already own or 2G Green Copper from Male Shadow Walker & Green Copper or CB Chrono Xenowyrms

4. Male Pinks or help with an unrelated mate to him

5. checkers are nice wub.gif please note that i dont name inbred dragons on my scroll for breeding purposes tho

6. surprise me

I want to sign up!

Forum name: rihannalexis

Scroll name:rihannalexis

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB silver, CB almandine or neglected, any lineage

2. CB copper or CB spessartine

3. Chicken, Dino (any color), paper, CB xenowyrm (especially Chronos or Mageias) or alt undine (short lineages)

4. CB seasonal or 2nd gen avatar

5. any pretty lineage, especially with sprinters alts

6. Surprise me

I want to sign up!

Forum name: RoseRedAus

Scroll name: RoseRedAus

Wishlist:

1.CB gold OR CB silver OR Neglected OR 3rd gen prize OR 2nd gen from any spriters alt

2.CB Copper OR Alt black

3.CB Trio OR CB Xenowyrms

4.2g Avatar

5.Any 2nd gen hybrid or just surprise me with something nice.

6.Any CB hatchy

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Ruby Eyes

Scroll name: Ruby Eyes

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold (female if hatchling)

2. 2nd gen Xeno from *different* Xeno and non-Xeno parent (sample of what I mean)

3. CB Xeno

4. z-coded (where the code starts with "z" or "Z") CB White

5. 3rd gen Shimmerscale from a male Shimmer line and with female CB Summer or Spring mates (to look like this)

6. z-coded (where the code starts with "z" or "Z") CB Striped

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Ryuuka-chan

Scroll name: Ryuuka-chan

Wishlist:

1. Neglected;

2. CB Copper;

3. Dinos (or CB Trios);

4. 2g Avatar;

5. Male Thunder hatchie would be very appreciated;

6. CB Seragamma Wyvern hatchie, can be ungendered or matured.

Breeding abilities: I'm fairly new but I do have a few rare dragons which I could try breeding.

Catching abilities: Pretty good.

#S

I want to sign up!

Forum name: sara4cows

Scroll name: sara4cows

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or Neglected

2. 2nd Gen Gold from common

3. 3rd gen M Gold checker from F Mint

4. 3rd Gen Metal checker from common

5. 3rd gen White checker from F Silvers

6. 2nd gen Soulpeace or Hell Horse either gender.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: ScnBrain_2008

Scroll name: ScnBrain

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold or 2nd gen from ANY spriter alt

2.Alt Black

3.Chrono Xeno

4.Reds

5.Surprise!

6.Any thing besides water walker!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: SilverDarkness

Scroll name: SilverDarkness

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, Neglected

2. CB Copper

3. CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm

4. CB Gold Wyvern, Nebula, Lunar Herald

5. Influencable or Purple gen2 Nebula from Nebula x 2013 Christmas

6. Red or Pink eggs or hatchlings, lineage doesn't matter

I want to sign up!

Forum name:sinestra

Scroll name:Nikkalette

Wishlist:

1.Neglected

2.Blusang

3.Any colour of lunar heralds (EDIT: besides dark blue!)

4.Gold or bronze shimmers

5.Xenowyrms - any but astrapi

6.Undine - norm or alt, doesn't matter to me

I want to sign up!

Forum name: shadesofchaos

Scroll name: (privately PMed)

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold / Silver / ND

2. 2nd gen metal from male gold

3. Checkered gold (male gold lineage; not female please!)

4. CB seasonal

5. 2G from holly (a common baby, not a holly baby!)

6. BSA hatchlings (magi and / or red)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: shadowfighter

Scroll name: shadowfighter

Wishlist:

1. CB Green Copper

2. Yellow Dino

3. Any White hatchling

4. Cb White Hatchlings

5. Any 2g commons from past Christmas/Halloweens (preferably from before fall of 2014)

6. Anything

I want to sign up!

Forum name: shortaxel

Scroll name: shortaxel

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen from Spriter's alt

2. CB Copper, red or green

3. CB Xeno (Thalassas, Mageia, or Pyro)

4. CB Gold Wyvern

5. Whatever you find interesting! I love to hoard lineages that include Pumpkins, Hollies, or Sweetlings (especially alt) but I'm not very picky. Song/poem/story lineages are also really cool. I don't mind inbreeding, huge lineages, or unconventional stuff.

6. I can never have enough Pygmies! Magelights and regular Pygmies are my favorites.

I want to sign up!

Forum name:shinjiteru

Scroll name:shinjiteru

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, yes, one more please, the one and only neggie is waiting for his soulmate

2. I am a good girl, I deserve one 3rd gen gold shimmer aint I rolleyes.gif

3.Dino please, I love dinos, purple or red to balance other colors

4.Seasonal I love this

5.I might say holly linages or Seasonal linages again /B]

6. Any, if possible I love collecting green gemstone =D And surprise surely drives me crazy

I want to sign up!

Forum name: shopfront

Scroll name: shopfront

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen from Alts (especially AnagallisxYulebuck, UndinexMistletoe, GaiaxDesipis) or CB Gold or CB Almandine

2. CB Red/Brown Copper or Spessartine

3. any 4g Gold Shimmer or 4-6g from Borg Queen or Miss Elizabeth lines

4. CB Golden Wyvern

5. I would love clean and unrelated (3-8g) evengens with interesting things in base (Thuwed/Dorkface/Hollies/Spriter's Alts) to breed to this, this, or this. Or a Pygmy evengen to mirror or match this.

6. CB White or Horse hatchies or other CB hatchies

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Silverphoenixx

Scroll name: Silverphoenixx

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold if I can hope.

2. CB Spessartine since I don't have any of the Pyralspites for some reason. Other things from this slots are acceptable too.

3. Paper Dragon (though I love Blusangs too)

4. 2g Avatar (Caligene, Solstice, Rosebud, Grave, or Pyro mate preferred). Nice lineage Lunars are ok too.

5. 8G non inbred anything, 5G purebred blusang, a mate to this, or a gold shimmer (I never have good ones to breed ;-; )

6. Surprise? No more white dragons though please unless they have some sort of distinguishing trait (by this I mean NOT A SOULPEACE FAIL). More reds would be nice.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: simkim

Scroll name: simkim

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2nd gens from Alts (sunsets or silvers happen to be my chosen preference, but any would be wonderful). Please NO ND's! Thanks!

2. Any CB Coppers would be rockin'.

3. CB Xenos, CB Tan Ridgeways, CB Red Dorsals

4. I like 3g perfect checkers.

5. I would love love a 2g Sunset from a sunset/RA parent to checker against this gorgeous lineage - Chelle 'II

6. I'd enjoy more Sprit Wards, more female 2g Hellhorses, more BBW's.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Sister of the Dragon

Scroll name: Absaroke

Wishlist:

1. CB Almandine, or really anything from this list.

2. CB Spessartine, or CB blue or red copper, or 2nd gen metal from common/uncommon

3. CB xeno, or alt undine with nice lineage, or any prize line I don't already have on this list here

4. Any mate needed for my metal or holiday checkers listed here

5. Any lineage you like or are proud of. I love Even gens, stairs, spirals, and checkers. No Prize fails though please.

6. Any CB, nicely lineaged, or messy hatchie for freezing on my needed dragon list here

I want to sign up!

Forum name: stagazer_7

Scroll name: stargazer_7

Wishlist:

1. CB Almadine or anything else from this category

2. anything from the list for this category, surprise me! :3

3. any CB Xeno

4. surprise me!

5. any holiday mate (see my wishlist, there's plenty of things up there, the most desired ones are bolded)

6. surprise me, I love CB's and nicely lineaged dragons!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Stellaluna22

Scroll name: Stellaluna22

Wishlist:

1. 2G Gold from Stripe (either gender)

2. 2G Silver from Stripe (either gender)

3. CB or any lineaged Thunder

4. 2G Avatar (no preference)

5. Something checkered with Stripes!

6. CB BSA hatchling (any)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: sunshine_ley

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold.

2. 2G purebred Black alt, influenced female.

3. Purple dino (for freezing).

4. 2G Avatar from Radiant Angel, male Desipis/Caligene, or metal.

5. Lovely novelty-lineaged EG dragon (odd pattern, alts, poem, lyrics, quotes, themed, etc).

6. Some random non-cb hatch; I like Water, Sunsong, Mint, Spirit Ward, Ember, Olive, and Pink especially.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Syferia

Scroll name: guinever

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB green Copper

3. CB Blusang

4. 2nd gen Avatar

5. 3rd gen Speckle-Throat x anything checker (perfect)

6. CB Speckle-Throat hatchie

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Suklaademoni

Scroll name: Suklaademoni

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Silver

2. CB Copper

3. CB Xenowyrm

4. Red hatchie

5. Pink hatchie

6. Any CB hatchie

I want to sign up!

Forum name: shishiza

Scroll name: shishiza

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Green Copper or 3rd gen Prize

3. CB Chrono Xenowyrm or 4th gen Prize

4. 2nd gen Silver from Yulebuck (parents nicely named)

5. 2nd gen Red Copper from male Silver (parents nicely named)

6. CB Neotropical or CB Black Capped Teimarr

I want to sign up!

Forum name: sylviamaris

Scroll name: sylviamaris

Wishlist:

1. Curled Alt Black hatchling, female

2. CB Red or Green Copper

3. Paper or 2g PB Alt Vine

4. Any 3g perfect checker you think is pretty

5. Breed me something from your favorite breed/type of dragon, and tell me why that one's special to you!

6. Any CB of: Bleeding Moon, BBW, Deep Sea, Fever Wyvern, Olive, Speckle-Throat, Spitfire, Tri-Horn Wyvern, or Vine

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Syryn

Scroll name: Syryn

Wishlist:

1. CB Almandine

2. 2nd or 3rd EG Alt Black

3. 2nd-3rd EG Alt Vine or Alt Undine

4. 2nd gen Gaia Xeno from male Shadow Walker as a mate for This

5. Any 2nd gen from Caligene

6. Any CB dragon I do not have yet

#T

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Timbre

Scroll name: Timbre

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Almandine

2. 2G Alt Black from Golden Wyvern, 2G Silver from Speckle-Throated Dragon

3. 2G Alt Undine from Golden Wyvern, Gold, or Golden Lunar Herald; 2G Alt Dark Green from any matching mate (ex. Red Dorsal, Gaia Xenowyrm... anything with red or green in it).

4. 2G Avatar of Change from male Guardian of Nature x female Speckle-Throated Dragon, or CB Red.

5. Anything with a pretty perfect checker lineage without Holidays. I really like lineages with Coppers or commons!

6. CB Hatchling of a common breed that I don't have yet (can look at link in signature to see what I still need.)

I want to sign up!

Forum name:tjsweepers

Scroll name:tjsweepers

Wishlist:

1. a nice lines shinny (any)

2. xeno wyrm

3. magmas

4. geods

5. rocks

6. earths

I want to sign up!

Forum name: TempestSea

Scroll name: tempestsea

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected. 2nd gen from alts.

2. CB Copper, 2nd gen metals,

3. 2g Avatar, Lunar,

4. 2g Avatar, Lunar,

5. anything low even gen smile.gif

6. Surprise me - I like surprises smile.gif

I want to sign up!

Forum name: The Dragoness

Scroll name: Elizabeth342

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver

2. CB Spessartine

3. 4th-6th gen Prize with a pretty lineage

4. CB Regular Nebula (green or blue)

5. I love stairsteps and checkers with Silvers. They look especially nice with pink dragons (Valentines, Pinks, Flamingos, etc.) like this. I also love long lineages with female Moonstones.

6. CB Moonstone

I want to sign up!

Forum name: thenameisplissken

Scroll name: thenameisplissken

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen from any alt halloween (preferable with Ember, Spirit Ward or Avatar) or any 3rd gen prize

2. CB Copper (preferred is Rainbow/Red, female if hatchling), Any metals in the list in my signature

3. Alt Undine or Alt Vine, prefer 2nd gen

4. 2nd gen Avatar from any CB halloween

5. Any of the non-holiday things to be found on the list in my signature

6. Any CB egg or hatchling of the Ember, Black Tea, Spirit Ward, vampire, hooktalon, Falciform, or Howler varietyF

I want to sign up!

Forum name: The_Imago

Scroll name:

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or Neglected

2. Alt Black with a nice lineage (doesn't have to be PB)

3. 2nd gen Royal Blue from female Silver Shimmer, unrelated to her

4. CB Nebula

5. Any perfect 3rd gen checker with a Spriter's Alt in the base that is not a Shadow Walker (unrealistic dream: Alt Pumpkin x Magelight *.*)

6. A lineage you've been working on and are very proud of :3 (Or if you don't work on lineages, some other lineage you like very much)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Tigerkralle

Scroll name: Tigerkralle

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Silver

2. CB Copper any colour (female only when Brown Copper hatchling)

3. Green or Yellow Dino

4. CB Green Nebula (any biome) or CB Blue Lunar Herald (from Alpine only)

5. He needs a mate. A mirror so all CBs are female Moonstones and all the Silver Shimmerscales are male.

6. 2nd gen purebred Pillow

I want to sign up!

Forum name: toyofubl

Scroll name: toyofubl

Wishlist:

1. 2g gold from male grave

2. 2g gold from male caligene or female desipis

3. 2g chronos from male shadow walker

4. Prizefail from any common x prize checker lineage

5. Any lovely 4-6 even gen checker lineage

6. Any lovely 4-6 even gen checker lineage HATCHLING, influenced correctly!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: twol8sue

Scroll name: twol8sue

Wishlist:

1.neglected

2.2nd gen metal

3.cb xeno

4.2nd avatar

5.any checker no inbreeding

6.vine

#U

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Unika

Scroll name: Unika

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Copper

3. Paper, cheese or Dino

4. CB Nebula

5. Gold from Winter Magi x Gold for him

6. CB Red

#V

#W

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Wahya

Scroll name: Wahya

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Gold, or CB Almandine

2. CB Red Copper or CB Spessartine

3. Alt Vine

4. CB Nebula

5. A nicely lineaged Tsunami (as long as it's not inbred or messy, I'll love it)

6. CB Tsunami

Note: If the person who gets my list wants to fulfill it, but lacks access the rares, I'd gladly take one Tsunami (CB or cleanly lineaged) for each slot :3

I want to sign up!

Forum name: wildfirewastaken

Scroll name: wildfire456

Wishlist:

1. Anything from this category except CB Gold

2. Alt Black (short Lineage would be amazing)

3. Alt Vine (Same as above)

4. Purple Nebula

5. Anything

6. Any CB hatchlings

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Windra

Scroll name: Windra

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver (male or egg~)

2. 2G Avatar from male GoN x female Thalassa

3. 2G (male or egg) Golden Wyvern from new Halloween dragon (this is okay right?)

4. A pretty checker with Royal Crimsons! Surprise me. x3

5. PB Red hatchlings

6. CB Purple Dorsal, Blue Nebula, Blue Gemshard (only if influenced male) or Gilded Bloodscale hatchies!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: wtf

Scroll name: mikuhatsune

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2g spriter's alt, cb almandine

2. Alt black, 2g silver from male silver x female nhiostrife

3. Alt undine, alt vine

4. Metal fail from female gold x male harvest

5. Metal fail from female silver x male balloon

6. Any hatchling

I want to sign up!

Forum name: WoLfgIrLyS

Scroll name: WoLfgIrLyS

Wishlist:

1. M CB Silver or F Neglected

2. M CB Green Copper or 3rd gen Prize or alt black

3. CB Chronos Xenowyrm or M alt Undine

4. CB Nebula

5. 2nd-3rd gen (stair/spiral) offspring with spriter's alt

6. CB night Glory Drake or CB Sunset Dragon

I want to sign up!

Forum name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll name: WWECornSerpent

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. 2nd gen Gold from male Mageia Xenowyrm or male Almandine Pyralspite

3. 3rd gen Sunset from female Marrow checker not related to This or 3rd gen Stripe from female Marrow checker not related to This

4. 2nd gen Pink from Rosebud not related to This or 3rd gen Tri-Horn from Rosebud checker not related to This

5. Any gen EG from Spriter's Alt(s) or any Holiday checker (non-Holiday offspring, of course)

6. Any lineage you're proud of and would like to share with someone who appreciates all the time and effort that goes into making it.

#X

I want to sign up!

Forum name: xasora

Scroll name: xasora

Wishlist:

1. CB gold

2. CB copper (green, if possible)

3. Undine alt

4. CB lunar herald

5. 3g prize (that is bred to something that I can continue)

6. cb male brute

I want to sign up!

Forum name: xenolion

Scroll name: xenolion

Wishlist:

1. any CB metal (Gold/Silver), no preference =) *This is a dream, but not necessary*

2. Any lowish Gen stair prize (6th or lower preferred, not picky) *If it is a line I have and exact one of, I may give it to my husband.*

3. any Gen Green nebula/gold wyvern checker

4. an egg from the favorite dragon on your scroll – if unbreedable or too rare then your second favorite, basically anything you want to breed =)

5. 2nd Gen stripes, any color

6. Any checker, preferably not too rare so I can continue it

#Y

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Yeronoco

Scroll name: Yeronoco

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver; 2nd gen from Spriters Alt; 2nd gen Silver from Old Pink

2. 2nd gen Gold from Sunrise; 2nd gen Silver from male Silver X female Moonstone

3. Alt Vine

4. Nebulas; 2nd gen Pink from Old Pink

5. male Soulpeace X female Golden Wyvern Checkers (male Daydreams in first line); longer PB lineages

6. Surprise me! (:

#Z

I want to sign up!

Forum name: zeditha

Scroll name: zeditha

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen prize - if you have a nice stair or spiral with a common, that's perfect <3

2. CB Blusang (For a shiny lineage. If you give me a Blusang egg I'll probably give you one of its babies smile.gif)

3. Paper (Love their sprites, still don't have one. I may freeze it, unless you ask me not to.)

4. If someone could get me a female Pink hatchling, I'd be very happy. Mine always seem to be male. -.-

5. I'm seeking 2G Royal Blue x Terrae dragons for an EG lineage project. If the parents have the last name 'Nighthill', that's awesome!

6. CB Royal Blues and Terraes are also good. smile.gif

I want to sign up!

Forum name:zeppelin99

Scroll name:zeppelin99

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold or Silver

2.CB Ice, Magma or Thunder

3.CB Grave

4.Nebulas (red or green)

5.Anything CB that I dont have

6.Surprise me

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Zoa

Scroll name: Zoa

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Copper

3. Undine Alt

4. 2g Avatar

5. Any Thuwed or Dorkface, even IB & Messy I'm happy with.

6. Surprise me! ^.^

#0#

I want to sign up!

Forum name:4MyMirage

Scroll name:4MyMirage

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or Neglected

2.Alt Black (2g PB if poss)

3. Xeno or Prize Checker

4. Love BSAs, GWs

5. Like pretty checkers smile.gif Need 2G Gold, GW or Nhiostrife from rosebud for checkers

6. Clean lineaged BSA, male cloud, cb waterwalkers

I want to sign up!

Forum name: 11th

Scroll name: Eleeveen

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Gen Prize from Ice/Winter/Frostbite~

2. 2nd Gen Silver from Alt Sweetling? (If not, Arsani would be great too!)

3. Ice with a neat lineage.

4. CB Winter.

5. A pretty EG common line~

6. Any CB common hatchling I don't have yet.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: 626lavaheart

Scroll name: lavaheart626

Wishlist: (lol I didn't like the tier'd selection system going on so 1 = what I want most 6 = what I like a lot still but not as much as what's above) hope it's ok I just wanted to make it clear I wanted CB black hatchies the most out of anything and not have them at the bottom of the list

1. CB Black hatchies

2. 6th gen or lower prizes ( I have very few)

3. even gen checker gold/silver

4. Xenos

5. 2nd gen avatars of destruction!

6. 2nd gen pink from frill x old pink

I want to sign up!

Forum name: ~X~

Scroll name: ~X~

Wishlist:

1. 2G from ANY Spriter's Alt, except Caligene or Shadow Walker (still would love from Christmas Spriter Alts, especially from Snow Angel or Ribbon Dancer)

2. 2G Gold from Gold & Holly (no preference of parents' genders)

3. 2G Seasonal Winter from Holly (Male) X Seasonal Winter (Female)

4. 3G checker or stair from Christmas Spriter's Alt(s), of two different alts or same if Snow Angel (no inbred) would be awesome if checker (still would love from Snow Angel or Ribbon Dancer)

5. 2G Ice from Ice & Holly (no preference of parents' genders)

6. 3G Dorkface (prefer perfect checker or stair)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: _smoczyca_

Scroll name: _smoczyca_

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver or CB Gold or CB Neglected

2. CB Xeno (any beside Astrapi)

3. 4th gen Gold Shimmer with common/uncommon mate

4. Pretty Holiday EG checker! Surprise me :3

5. Pretty non-Holiday EG checker! Surprise me :3

6. Any CB with 'name'/word/all number/palindrome code

Edited by Secret Santa

Helpers list:

#A

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: I'm still new to DC and working on my scroll, but I have a handful of rarer CB dragons (silver, almandine, trios) and am starting to plan out nice lineages. Can try my best!

Catching abilities: I have had a lot of luck with silvers lately - maybe that luck can stick around. Can reliably catch uncommons, xenos, coppers, trios, etc.

Trading abilities: I've traded for low gen prizes in the past

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: alyelle

Scroll name: alyelle

Breeding abilities: 2G silvers, coppers, avatars, or un/commons from any holiday except pumpkin (my snow angels are solid gold, but my flatmate has also offered her tri-colours for my use); 2G from trios; 3G un/common checkers (some with metallics, seasonals, or holidays); 5-6G stairstep prizes (as well as higher gen stairstep prizes, most around 8-9G); 3-5G from this pink with bright pinks or this white with rosebuds; 4G siblings of this or this Doctor Who quote lineage, and quite possibly a bunch of other pretty lineages I'm forgetting; 2G from both discontinued dragons. I don't have any cb golds and only a Chrono xenowyrm, but those aside, I should be able to do a 2G of any pairing. I can send a (very) detailed spreadsheet on request if need be. *g* I'm also willing to play the alt lottery and send hatchies, and have both lineaged and cb blacks/vines to breed from.

Catching abilities: Not great or reliable - I work in an industry that's very busy over the whole of December and my catching time is limited at best, made worse by an unreliable home connection. Commons and sometimes uncommons are doable if I have time; rares are basically impossible for me to grab.

Trading abilities: Terrible, due to lack of time. Sorry sad.gif

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: I have 2 Bright pinks I am happy to breed as well as at least one from every biome CB xeno, some female silvers and some low gen prizes.

Catching abilities: I can catch CB xenos and trios, but I can't normally catch a certain one, just whatever.

I want to be a helper!

Scroll name: Joker22

Breeding abilities: 2nd+ Gen Silvers, 2nd Gen Green Coppers, 2nd Gens from M Frill, 2nd Gen Avatars, 2nd Gen Xenos, 3rd+ Gen Golds, 3rd+ Even Gen Spriter's Alt Lineages, 5th+ Gen Prizes (lineage depends on the Prize type), 4th-6th Gen PB Thuweds, pretty much anything common/uncommon, CB Holidays: Ribbon Dancer, Winter Magi, Mistletoe, Rosebud, Heartstealer, Desipis, Caligene

Catching abilities: Anything except CB Golds, Silvers, Almandines, and Spessartines

#B

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: banban007

Scroll name: banban007

Breeding abilities: 3g+ prizes, 2g copper, 2g avatar, 2g everything else except discontinued dragons.

Catching abilities: anything not metals (and pyralspites) unsure.gif

I want to be a helper!

Scroll name: buckskinmist

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2nd gen+ prizes (mostly Bronze Tinsel), I have cb of all the holidays except Holly, I can breed 2nd gen Metals, I can breed Alt Undines, Blacks, Vines depending on if they alt or not. I have cb Frills, but NO cb old Pinks.

Catching abilities: I can catch Wyrms when I'm at work, but not at home. But the rest of the rares are few and far between as far as my catching.

Trading abilities: I can trade for almost anything, if Buckaroo (cb bronze tinsel) cooperates. dry.gif

#C

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: Decent with Checkers; one CB Metal, some CB Holidays, all Xenos

Catching abilities: Good (but not with CB Metals)

Trading abilities: Anything equivalent to Metal/Holiday checkers

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: I've got lots of Caveborns, but not enough of each type to make extensive lineages. I've only recently started to focus on influencing to continue lineages. I don't have any CB Holidays except for Valentines 15 and Halloween 15, so those lineages I can't exactly continue. I've got one GoN and tons of BSA dragons.

Catching abilities: I'm a very good hunter/catcher with the exception of Golds, Unbreedables and Silvers, I can catch almost anything with some time and patience

#D

I want to be a helper!

(For secondary gifting not matchups tbh)

Forum name: Darketernity

Scroll name: Darketernity

Breeding abilities: Can breed some 3g prizes, a tonne of 2g metals, have holidays from CBs up to the time listed in my profile, no discontinueds, 3 CB GoNs, 2g commons from holly...

Catching abilities: My free time varies wildly.

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: dsnet06

Scroll name: dsnet06

Breeding abilities: I can breed PB vines. I have some prizes. I have a list of popularly requested dragons including shinies and lineages in my profile that may help you with this. My scroll is also sorted by lineage gen with CB first. Unsorted are actually before CB, but you get the idea. I also have 2 CB frills (F) and several holiday CB.

Catching abilities: The rarest thing I've been able to catch are a couple of xenos and GW. My other rares have all been gifts or trades.

Trading abilities: It's hit or miss. I'm apparently not good at knowing what is of equal value.

#E

I want to be a helper!

Forum name:EmmaD333

Scroll name: EmmaD333

Breeding abilities:I can breed a hecka' lot of pretty prizes, including a 3rd generation.

Catching abilities: I'm fairly decent at catching uncommons, I can do golden wyverns and blusangs and the like, but not so much rare things.

Trading abilities: I can work with people to breed things for me and catch them, but I'm kinda behind on some things. I'll try my best, though!

#F

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: 3G+ Prizes, 2G+ Metals/Trios/Avatars, various even-gen lineages (not all perfect checkers, some checkers with holidays, some with Thuweds, some with 1+ holiday alts in base)

Catching abilities: Xenos, Coppers, Trios, Unbreedables, Uncommons, etc.

Trading abilities: CB+ Xenos, CB+ Coppers, CB+ Trios, 2G+ Avatars, 4G+ Prizes, etc.

#H

I want to be a helper!

#I

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: 3G+ prizes; 2G+ metals; 2G+ from holidays (no sweet/holly/vday09/yule/pumpkin); 3G thuweds; alt lineages. Can breed 2G+ of nearly everything else readily available (no frill/bright pink).

Catching abilities: CB commons; I really don't hunt the cave much

Trading abilities: Anything but NDs; occasional success with cb metals.

#M

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: Can breed most type dragons, 2G metals, couple of GoNs, some different holiday lineages (mostly metals but do have some with common partners), have at least 1 of most CB holiday dragons and numerous CB Halloween dragons, can breed checkers, prizes (have one 2G and a couple 3Gs), have 2nd gen alt sweetlings that can be bred, and can try for alt blacks and undines, also have CB Frills

Catching abilities: haven't had much time to catch and have only been seeing common type eggs lately.

Trading abilities: I should be able to trade for numerous types of dragons if my prizes and metals cooperate

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: Caveborns of most breeds. I have all CB Holidays except Holly. I don't own any low-gen prizes and only a handful of CB Metals so 2nd gen metals probably won't work out.

Catching abilities: I can catch Trio's, Xenowyrms and unbreedables. Haven't caught Metallics in years.

#N

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: NotBambi

Breeding abilities: Mostly 2nd gen rares (if CBs available in the biomes).

Catching abilities: Able to catch rares, including CB Golds.

Trading abilities: Null.

#O

I want to be a helper!

Forum name:olympe

Scroll name:olympe

Breeding abilities: Well, I have 3 CB silvers (2 male, 1 female), 2 CB golds (1 male, 1 female), every CB holiday since Snow Angels (gold-winged variety), lots of different holiday checker lineages (including a few rare ones, like Gold x SA, Sweetling x Silver, Radiant Angel x Gold, Silver x Solstice and Verdigris Copper x Rosebud), can breed Avatars from GoNs of either gender, 2 2nd gen prizes (Gold Shimmer x Heartstealer, stairstep offspring; Magma x Bronze Shimmer; stairstep offspring (or checker, but that pairing is absolutely horrible to breed.) and two 2nd gen Thuweds (Geode female and Purple female, the latter of which still needs a silver mate). I'd also be willing to breed any kind of common x common checker from scratch up to 5th gen or common-uncommon or uncommon-uncommon to 3rd. There's a link to each of my three holiday lineage spreadsheets in my profile. I'd also be willing to try for 2nd gen alts of every kind, either PB or with a mate of choice (save metals).

Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch trios / blusangs / xenos but not coppers and metals (for example) that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you say you're "good at catching". That's very subjective - thanks! Yeah, that pretty much sums up my catching ability. xd.png Xenos (mostly), GW and Blusangs, but definitely no metals. Maybe volcano Pyralspites and brown Coppers, if I really put my mind behind it.

Trading abilities: Muahahaha, trading? Me? You've gotta be kidding me! I can't even get a 2nd gen GW for a dino egg! xd.png

Come to think of it, I should be able to reliably trade for one CB trio or brown copper using my 2nd gen prizes.

Other: I know how to make Neglecteds (ungendered or random gender)... Might take a while, though.

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: oksnail

Scroll name:oksnail

Breeding abilities: Rare-wise I have CB xenos*, CB brown and green coppers, CB blusangs, CB silvers, CB trios*, CB pyralspites*, a few 3G/4G prizes, and a guardian of nature. Also have CB gemshards*, CB nebulas*, CB stripes*, and dragons for hybrids. I am a terrible breeder but I'll try my best!

Catching abilities: I am very good at catching green coppers and dinos as I spend most of my time in the Jungle biome. Am also capable of catching papers, cheeses, xenos, spessartines, and trios. Maybe chickens if I'm on for a long time but don't hold your breath.

Trading abilities: As I catch a lot of green coppers so I can trade for pretty much anything besides golds and NGs.

* = I have every color and or variation.

I can be a giftee/helper to multiple people!!

#P

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: I can do some tinsels, shimmers, PB Wyverns, second gen PB Xenos, etc. I've got a few good dragons to choose from I guess? Even Silvers and Golds but I don't know if I can guarantee a match at this time.

Catching abilities: I have extremely poor internet but at times can snatch Gemstones, Xenos, Spirit Wards, Lunars, mostly uncommon dragons. All depends entirely on luck.

Trading abilities: I have no solid trade partners but depending on other interests I have been able to snag a few cool things. Not really of any use for this though.

#R

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: rinoa26

Scroll name: rinoa26

Breeding abilities: Low gen Metallics (2g and higher) and Prizes (4g and higher), Offspring from most Holidays except Holly, mixed Spriters Alt offspring (4g and higher), pretty checkers, Purebreed lineages, stairs, 2g offspring from Discontinued

Catching abilities: Nearly everything except Golds, Silvers, Almandine and Spessartine

Trading abilities: Guess I can trade for most except for CB Gold/Almandine/Silver/2g Spriters Alt offspring

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: i have many prize lines 3G+. i also have 2 alt checkers i can breed (maybe three depending on if the dragons cooperate), a few Alt stairs and Alt EG's a well and many 3G holiday checkers is can breed commons from wub.gif my full collection is located here

Catching abilities: the best i can do catching wise is Blusang's and Gold Wyvrens; as well as Thunders (for some reason). Metals, Coppers & Almadines elude me, and i haven't really tried with Xeno's or Spessi's but i assume they're the same *nods*

Trading abilities: i might be able to, but its not something i'm comfertable with listing as it's not a guarantee. i prefer to stick with what i can breed/catch, not trade for xd.png

#S

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: I have way too many lineages that I can breed here - take a look at my scroll. biggrin.gif Including fun lineages.

Catching abilities: I cannot catch anything at this time - my wifi is too slow for this right now.

Trading abilities: I most likely would be able to trade, but I am unlikely to be able to trade for metals or NDs, etc.

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: shishiza

Scroll name: shishiza

Breeding abilities: I can breed Prize (4th gen & above), PB Gold & Silver, Metal checker, 2nd gen Holiday (from Snow Angel onward) and 2nd gen avatar

Catching abilities: Not that great. Blame it on old pc + crappy connection

#W

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: WinstonGA

Scroll name: WinstonGA

Breeding abilities:

* CB Holidays - All EXCEPT Holly, Yule, and V09

* CB Discontinued - 2x each Male & Female Frills; NO Old Pinks

* My sweetlings are normal pink colored

* Metal/Red checkers up to 5th gen

* Metal/Purple checkers up to 4th gen (sorta)

* Can make any 2nd gen hybrid

* Can breed 2nd gen Avatars - have 2x male and 1 female GoN

* 64 pairs of CB stripes and about 15-16 sets of 2nd gens of every color

* 7th-gen seasonal lineages (like this: http://www.dragcave.net/lineage/lfVFZ )

* 1x 2nd gen Thuwed (Horse/Sunset) - can breed 3rd gen stair or checker

* Some 2nd gen metals (2g golds only if father is the gold)

* 2nd-3rd gen PB Trios

* Ice/Red checker

* Prizes - not that many but a couple 2nd and many 3rd gens, mostly older lines

Catching abilities: Not really available for this. My time is too limited to hunt, and my connection is awful (>1000ms ping). I've recently caught cb pinks and reds with ease, and seasonals. Xenos and stuff - forget it.

Trading abilities: Somewhat, but a lack of time to do it. My prize lines are too old, and I don't have a CB Holly/prize/alt/hybrid, which makes it hard to produce something that can reliably trade for a CB gold/silver nowadays.

That having been said, if you see a trade from me, I'm probably willing to gift it to a Secret Santa. I've got a pair of CB Red eggs up for trade now that I'll donate if needed. - Gifted smile.gif

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: I hate lineaged dragons you can get as CBs and *even gens* so I can't really do either of those. I can breed 2nd gens (also PB) from all CB common/uncommon/rare dragons also all Hybrids. I can breed 2nd gen Golds/Silvers/Coppers or wished dragons from them. Have all 3 GoNs for Avatars and CB Arsani/Radiant Angel/Heartstealing/Lurkers/Graves/Desipis/Caligenes/Wrapping Wing/Solstice/Mistletoe/2015 Xmas dragon. Can breed prize dragons from 3rd gen up.

*Only even gens I can breed ~ A x B and C x D

Catching abilities: Can catch commons/uncommons-rares, Seasonals, Unbreedables, Trios, Blusangs, *Coppers.

Trading abilities: Can trade for pretty much everything (including dragons from past CB holidays I don't have CBs of ☻) except Neglecteds, CB Golds, CB Silvers, 2nd gen Spriter's alts, 2nd gens Prizes.

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: I can make 2nd gens from all Metals, 2nd gen Avatars and 2nd gens from all Holidays after and including Shadow Walkers, I have one 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer that can make a 3rd gen stair and checker and I can always ask my children for 3rd gens from their 2nd gen Bronze Shimmers, I can make a nice variety of 4th gen and higher Prize lineages (EG and stair), I can make a small variety of EG lineages from Spriter's Alts, and many other lineages already available to make plus the ability to create many lineages from scratch if needed.

Catching abilities: I have been able to catch the occasional Golden Wyvern, Tan Ridgewing, Red Dorsal and Seasonal, once every few months maybe a Trio, Xeno, unbreedable or Spessartine, but am lousy at catching Metals and Almandines.

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: 626lavaheart

Scroll name: lavaheart626

Breeding abilities:

Most CB dragons (not many prize dragons and no CB metals though)

I have lots of blacks (I have 3 different checker lineages with them... black x red, black x brute, black x sunsong)

Lots of CBs with good codes I make a lineage with them

I also have a few more checker lineages (sunsong x purple and sunsong x Terrae), and a ton of random pretty even gen checker lineages

best dragons from spriters alts: (rest are 4th gen + or have non alts slipped in)

[x] [x] [x]

2nd gen from CB hybrid:

[x]

2nd gen thuwed:

[x]

2nd gen metals:

[g] [g] [g] [g] [g]

Catching abilities: I am pretty good at catching xenos, trios, unbreedables, Tan Ridgewings, red dorsals, and really Good at catching dragons with good codes...

not so good with blusangs, coppers, metals...

Trading abilities: I am able to work the trade market pretty well. horrid at knowing what to trade for prizes though tbh, I don't keep tabs on what's "rare" or "common" lineage wise with them.

but I can get CB coppers, CB blusangs, and 2nd gen metals pretty easily for the most part with enough effort.

I want to be a replacement Santa!

Breeding abilities: PM'd

Catching abilities: PM'd

Trading abilities: PM'd

Edited by Secret Santa

Replacement Gifters List

#A

Breeding abilities: I'm still new to DC and working on my scroll, but I have a handful of rarer CB dragons (silver, almandine, trios) and am starting to plan out nice lineages. Can try my best!

Catching abilities: I have had a lot of luck with silvers lately - maybe that luck can stick around. Can reliably catch uncommons, xenos, coppers, trios, etc.

Trading abilities: I've traded for low gen prizes in the past

Breeding abilities: I have 2 Bright pinks I am happy to breed as well as at least one from every biome CB xeno, some female silvers and some low gen prizes.

Catching abilities: I can catch CB xenos and trios, but I can't normally catch a certain one, just whatever.

Breeding abilities: 2nd+ Gen Silvers, 2nd Gen Green Coppers, 2nd Gens from M Frill, 2nd Gen Avatars, 2nd Gen Xenos, 3rd+ Gen Golds, 3rd+ Even Gen Spriter's Alt Lineages, 5th+ Gen Prizes (lineage depends on the Prize type), 4th-6th Gen PB Thuweds, pretty much anything common/uncommon, CB Holidays: Ribbon Dancer, Winter Magi, Mistletoe, Rosebud, Heartstealer, Desipis, Caligene

Catching abilities: Anything except CB Golds, Silvers, Almandines, and Spessartines

#B

Scroll name:buckskinmist

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2nd gen+ prizes (mostly Bronze Tinsel), I have cb of all the holidays except Holly, I can breed 2nd gen Metals, I can breed Alt Undines, Blacks, Vines depending on if they alt or not. I have cb Frills, but NO cb old Pinks.

Catching abilities: I can catch Wyrms when I'm at work, but not at home. But the rest of the rares are few and far between as far as my catching.

Trading abilities: I can trade for almost anything, if Buckaroo (cb bronze tinsel) cooperates. dry.gif

Forum name:Blueocean

Scroll name:Blueocean

Breeding abilities:

I have CB's of just about everything breedable, except bright pinks, frills, and some older holiday dragons. What I can't breed, I can usually trade for. I also have several 2G prizes and a 2G Thuwed that I'll gladly (try to) breed.

Catching abilities: I don't have a very speedy connection, so if I do catch something good, it's usually a fluke.

Trading abilities: I can trade for just about anything.

#D

Forum name:dsnet06

Scroll name:dsnet06

Breeding abilities: I can breed PB vines. I have some prizes. I have a list of popularly requested dragons including shinies and lineages in my profile that may help you with this. My scroll is also sorted by lineage gen with CB first. Unsorted are actually before CB, but you get the idea. I also have 2 CB frills (F) and several holiday CB.

Catching abilities: The rarest thing I've been able to catch are a couple of xenos and GW. My other rares have all been gifts or trades.

Trading abilities: It's hit or miss. I'm apparently not good at knowing what is of equal value.

#F

Breeding abilities: 3G+ Prizes, 2G+ Metals/Trios/Avatars, various even-gen lineages (not all perfect checkers, some checkers with holidays, some with Thuweds, some with 1+ holiday alts in base)

Catching abilities: Xenos, Coppers, Trios, Unbreedables, Uncommons, etc.

Trading abilities: CB+ Xenos, CB+ Coppers, CB+ Trios, 2G+ Avatars, 4G+ Prizes, etc.

#I

Breeding abilities: 3G+ prizes; 2G+ metals; 2G+ from holidays (no sweet/holly/vday09/yule/pumpkin); 3G thuweds; alt lineages. Can breed 2G+ of nearly everything else readily available (no frill/bright pink).

Catching abilities: CB commons; I really don't hunt the cave much

Trading abilities: Anything but NDs; occasional success with cb metals.

Forum name: InugamiZERO

Scroll name: InugamiZERO

Breeding abilities: I can breed some 3nd Gen Prizes and 2nd Gen Pb Silvers/Golds.

Catching abilities: Rarest things I can catch are CB Trios and Unbreedables

Trading abilities: I can trade for almost anything

did not know where to put this, I can make NDs (Genderless and Gendered)

#H

Forum name: HappyAppy

Scroll name: HappyAppy

Breeding abilities: I don't have any CB Metals. I have even gen lineages for each Holiday dragon. I also have stair-step and spiral lineages for the Trios.

Catching abilities: I have not been able to catch CB Metals or Coppers. I have not seen a Trio or Blusang so I'm not sure if I could catch them

Trading abilities: I am not very good at trading. I don't think I have anything worth a CB Metal or ND.

#E

Forum name: Enalahs

Scroll name: Enalahs

Breeding abilities: I can breed- Assorted 3G Whites x Spriter Alts, Assorted 3Gs from Lassard (cb alt black), 3G Prizes (I own- Tins: 2G Silver/Gold/Bronze x White; Shim: 2G PB Shim), 2G Metals (I have 2 cb golds and 3 cb silvers), Assorted Dorkface lines (Nice stairs mainly), 2gs from any holiday (except marrow/grave/pumkpin/yulebuck/snowangel/holly/radiant angel/Val 09), 4G/5G White x Holly checkers, and others that I cannot think of at the moment.

Catching abilities: Not great at catching but I can catch commons fairly decent.

Trading abilities: I can normally trade for most things except cb metals, NDs, holly-kins, 2g spriter alts, 2g cb alt babies, and the like.

#M

Breeding abilities: Can breed most type dragons, 2G metals, couple of GoNs, some different holiday lineages (mostly metals but do have some with common partners), have at least 1 of most CB holiday dragons and numerous CB Halloween dragons, can breed checkers, prizes (have one 2G and a couple 3Gs), have 2nd gen alt sweetlings that can be bred, and can try for alt blacks and undines, also have CB Frills

Catching abilities: haven't had much time to catch and have only been seeing common type eggs lately.

Trading abilities: I should be able to trade for numerous types of dragons if my prizes and metals cooperate

Forum name: MisunderstoodDreamer

Scroll name: MisunderstoodDreamer

Breeding abilities: Have all CBs (minus Holidays prior to Halloween 2010) and can breed pretty even-gens/Thuweds/Spriter's Alts/Prizes from here http://1drv.ms/1w85LcI

Catching abilities: My internet isn't very decent so I usually have to trade for rares. Can easily catch commons and "common" uncommons.

#N

Forum name: NotBambi

Trading abilities: Null.Forum name: NotBambi

Trading abilities: Null.

#P

Breeding abilities: I can do some tinsels, shimmers, PB Wyverns, second gen PB Xenos, etc. I've got a few good dragons to choose from I guess? Even Silvers and Golds but I don't know if I can guarantee a match at this time.

Catching abilities: I have extremely poor internet but at times can snatch Gemstones, Xenos, Spirit Wards, Lunars, mostly uncommon dragons. All depends entirely on luck.

Trading abilities: I have no solid trade partners but depending on other interests I have been able to snag a few cool things. Not really of any use for this though.

#R

Breeding abilities: i have many prize lines 3G+. i also have 2 alt checkers i can breed (maybe three depending on if the dragons cooperate), a few Alt stairs and Alt EG's a well and many 3G holiday checkers is can breed commons from wub.gif my full collection is located here

Catching abilities: the best i can do catching wise is Blusang's and Gold Wyvrens; as well as Thunders (for some reason). Metals, Coppers & Almadines elude me, and i haven't really tried with Xeno's or Spessi's but i assume they're the same *nods*

Trading abilities: i might be able to, but its not something i'm comfertable with listing as it's not a guarantee. i prefer to stick with what i can breed/catch, not trade for xd.png

#S

Forum name: shopfront

Scroll name: shopfront

Breeding abilities: I can breed some 4g+ prizes (I own 3g stairs: Silver Tinsel x Sunsong, Silver Tinsel x Nebula, Silver Shimmer x Rosebud, Silver Shimmer x Hellfire, and Bronze Shimmer x Copper, also a 3g Bronze Shimmer checker with two evengen mates). I can also breed higher gen Prizes, 2/3g Silvers, 3g Golds (largely from Halloweens), variety of 2/3g holidaykin, some 4g Thuweds, and some higher gen alt lineages - you can find more specifics on lineages I have here.

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch Xeno's, Blusangs, Tan Ridgewings, Red Dorsal, Lunar Heralds, Nebulas, BSAs, and Seasonals.

Trading abilities: probably not super reliable with the shorter time window.

Breeding abilities: I have way too many lineages that I can breed here - take a look at my scroll. biggrin.gif Including fun lineages.

Catching abilities: I cannot catch anything at this time - my wifi is too slow for this right now.

Trading abilities: I most likely would be able to trade, but I am unlikely to be able to trade for metals or NDs, etc.

#W

Breeding abilities: I hate lineaged dragons you can get as CBs and *even gens* so I can't really do either of those. I can breed 2nd gens (also PB) from all CB common/uncommon/rare dragons also all Hybrids. I can breed 2nd gen Golds/Silvers/Coppers or wished dragons from them. Have all 3 GoNs for Avatars and CB Arsani/Radiant Angel/Heartstealing/Lurkers/Graves/Desipis/Caligenes/Wrapping Wing/Solstice/Mistletoe/2015 Xmas dragon. Can breed prize dragons from 3rd gen up.

*Only even gens I can breed ~ A x B and C x D

Catching abilities: Can catch commons/uncommons-rares, Seasonals, Unbreedables, Trios, Blusangs, *Coppers.

Trading abilities: Can trade for pretty much everything (including dragons from past CB holidays I don't have CBs of ☻) except Neglecteds, CB Golds, CB Silvers, 2nd gen Spriter's alts, 2nd gens Prizes.

Breeding abilities: I can make 2nd gens from all Metals, 2nd gen Avatars and 2nd gens from all Holidays after and including Shadow Walkers, I have one 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer that can make a 3rd gen stair and checker and I can always ask my children for 3rd gens from their 2nd gen Bronze Shimmers, I can make a nice variety of 4th gen and higher Prize lineages (EG and stair), I can make a small variety of EG lineages from Spriter's Alts, and many other lineages already available to make plus the ability to create many lineages from scratch if needed.

Catching abilities: I have been able to catch the occasional Golden Wyvern, Tan Ridgewing, Red Dorsal and Seasonal, once every few months maybe a Trio, Xeno, unbreedable or Spessartine, but am lousy at catching Metals and Almandines.

Trading abilities: I have 3rd and higher gen Prizes and some Spriter's Alt lineages I can hopefully trade for needed things.

Breeding abilities: PM'd

Catching abilities: PM'd

Trading abilities: PM'd

Edited by Secret Santa

Frequently Asked Questions:

So, here are lists, for gifts needed, and list for spare gifts:

Need help

Spare gifts

Proof lists: spreadsheet

In case of proof lists, keep links to your proof handy, in case document gets vandalized!

Also, all raffle information will be in this post, along with links to it, so keep an eye on it!

And thirdly, there's one more system we are going to try this year, to ensure that people get as many gifts as possible.

And that's something we can call an exclusive raffle. Once gifting period is over, we'll try to hold a rare raffle, for those who managed to fulfill their partner wishlists. I can't promise what's going to be in that raffle, since it all depends on what we actually manage to catch, but we'll do our best to get something rare to raffle off.

To participate in one, you have to fulfill at least three spots, out of your partner's wishlist. Three spots is worth one ticket. If you fulfill one spot more, you get one ticket more and so on. So, in theory a max number of tickets is four. Tickets are given for one spot fulfilled, so giving one item from, let's say 4th, 5th and 6th spot is enough to earn a ticket, but giving three gifts from 6th spot isn't - please keep that in mind.

To get your ticket, you need to give us a proof that gift was given. Ideally, a screenshot with your gift sitting on your giftee's scroll, (with their scroll name and gift's code visible) is enough of a proof, but if you can think of any other way to prove it to us, you can send those proofs too.

Once raffle is started, you can use your tickets on whichever eggs/hatchlings are in the raffle. So, for example you can use all of your tickets on one prize, to maximize you chances of winning, or using all of them on different ones... the choice is yours.

1. What is a raffle?

It's a small lotto, where you can sign up for getting dragons. There are two kinds of raffle in this thread: One for giftees, and one for gifters.

2. What is a giftee raffle?

Multiple small raffles that will be held during the gifting period. In them, a gifter can enter in hope of winning an item from their giftee's wishlist.

3. What is an gifter raffle?

Big raffle that will be held after the gifting period is over. In it, gifters can spend their hard earned tickets, and if they win, the prize is for themselves (so, yes they get to keep it)

4. What is a ticket?

It's an entrance for raffle. Individual can have multiple tickets, which they can spend on raffle as they see fit.

5. How do I earn a ticket?

By fulfilling your giftee's wishlist, and offering us a proof that you did so.

If you fulfill three spots on your giftee's wishlist, you get one ticket. Any additional spots fulfilled will grant you one more ticket. So, in total, you can have four tickets. For a spot to be fulfilled, you have to gift only one item from the line.

Example:

1. CB Xeno, red hatchling or a nice checker

By gifting just one of the thongs from the line (for example a nice checker) you've fulfilled your spot.

6. How do I offer a proof?

There's ton of ways to do it. Easiest one would be to take screenshots of your gifts, and link the image link to us (even better if all the pictures are collected in an album)

Screenshots have to show your gift on your giftee's scroll, and you should provide is with the code, so that we can check it.

Alternatively, your giftee can PM us saying that yes, they received their gifts.

But please, whatever you do, post in the handy spreadsheet made by simkim.

7. How do I take a screenshot?

You've got two easiest options. First is to press PrtSc in the upper right corner of your keyboard. After that, go to paint, mark an area with selection tool and paste your screenshot there. Save picture. And there you have it, a screenshot

Other way, and my personal favorite, is to use small programs. My favorite is LightShot. Once you install it, just press PrtSc. It enables you to take specific area of the screen (as opposed to just taking a shot of the whole screen), and you can automatically upload picture to the internet or save it on your computer (so, NO paint)

Edited by Secret Santa

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Ryuuka-chan

Scroll name: Ryuuka-chan

Wishlist:

1. Neglected;

2. CB Copper;

3. Dinos (or CB Trios);

4. 2g Avatar;

5. Male Thunder hatchie would be very appreciated;

6. CB Seragamma Wyvern hatchie, can be ungendered or matured.

Breeding abilities: I'm fairly new but I do have a few rare dragons which I could try breeding.

Catching abilities: Pretty good.

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

I want to sign up!

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. 2nd Gen Metal (No preference)

3. 2nd Gen Almadine (Old Pink x Almadine)

4. 2nd Gen Avatar (M SW x F Guardian)

5. List of specific lineages in profile... But any checker will do

6. CB/Checkered Pink

Breeding abilities: Decent with Checkers; one CB Metal, some CB Holidays, all Xenos

Catching abilities: Good (but not with CB Metals)

Trading abilities: Anything equivalent to Metal/Holiday checkers

I want to be a helper!

As in: I don't mind fulfilling multiple requests

Abilities: Same as above

Edited by chrispy

I want to sign up!

Forum name: lollipop00

Scroll name: lollipop00

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. 3rd gen. Prize

3. CB Xenowyrm

4. CB Lunar Herald

5. Anything checkered!

6. CB Seasonal

Breeding abilities: Good except for metallics. I love to do checkered things!

Catching abilities: I cannot catch metallics but stuff like coppers and unbreedables are easy!

I want to sign up!

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. Paper

3. Chicken

4. 2nd gen Avatar from female Tsunami

5. 2nd gen Winter from female Ice, 2nd gen Vine from female Frill, specific 2nd gen commons from Holiday (up-to-date list in profile)

6. CB Hooktalon

Breeding abilities: Caveborns of most breeds. I have all CB Holidays except Holly. I don't own any low-gen prizes and only a handful of CB Metals so 2nd gen metals probably won't work out.

Catching abilities: I can catch Trio's, Xenowyrms and unbreedables. Haven't caught Metallics in years.

I want to be a helper!

On a side note, what is the difference between a helper and a replacement santa? as far as I can see both step in when a gifter has disappeared?

Edited by Mirhana

Wait, sign-ups are open?? C:

I want to sign up!

Scroll name: sunshine_ley

Wishlist:

1. CB Rainbow (red) Copper

2. 2G Gold or Silver

3. Purple Dino; for freezing

4. 2G Avatar from Winter Magi, Radiant Angel, or male Grave/Desipis/Caligene

5. Lovely novelty-lineaged EG dragon (strange but nice pattern, poem, lyrics, themed, etc)

6. Any non-cb hatchling; EG checker preferred

Breeding abilities: Decent; I don't have any cb Golds/Silvers, but I do have several Xenos; I don't have many CB holiday dragons, save the past couple years'; I don't have old pinks or frills, but I do have some 2G metals and checkers; I have a couple 3G prizes, many cb trios, all three of my GoNs, and long-lineaged oddities.

Catching abilities: No CB metals, pyrals, or xenos, sadly; I can try for cb trios and unbreedables, but I can't promise anything; cb Lunars and Seasonals are okay.

Edited by sunshine_ley

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Txngo

Scroll name: MDMA

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. Alt Black 2G PB/Alt Undine 2G PB

3. Dino

4. 2G/3G Gold/Silver Shimmer

5. 2G/3G Gold Tinsel

6. Holly with clean lineage (3G or below)

Breeding abilities: I don't have enough dragons to be a good breeder, I know nothing about breeding tbh

Catching abilities: I am a very good catcher, can catch almost anything (CB Metals, unbreedables (Except dino's I suck at those), ect.) 10/10 IGN

Edited by Txngo

I want to sign up!

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Red or Brown Copper

3. 2nd Gen PB Vine Alt

4. Red or Pink

5. 3rd Even Gen Spriter's Alt

6. 3rd-5th Gen Spriter's Alt (Even Gen preferred)

I want to be a helper!

Edited by Areous

I want to sign up!

Wishlist:

1. Cave Born Gold (or Neglected) wub.gif

2. Alt Black (2nd Gen PB or 2nd Gen)

3. Green or Yellow Dino

4. CB Gold Wyvern

5. Nicely lineaged dragon from spriter's alt(s) or a dragon from a Holly X White Checker

6. Any Lineaged Red or Sunsong Hatchling(s)

Breeding abilities: I've got lots of Caveborns, but not enough of each type to make extensive lineages. I've only recently started to focus on influencing to continue lineages. I don't have any CB Holidays except for Valentines 15 and Halloween 15, so those lineages I can't exactly continue

Catching abilities: I'm a very good hunter/catcher with the exception of Golds, Unbreedables and Silvers I can catch almost anything with some time and patience

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: I've got lots of Caveborns, but not enough of each type to make extensive lineages. I've only recently started to focus on influencing to continue lineages. I don't have any CB Holidays except for Valentines 15 and Halloween 15, so those lineages I can't exactly continue. I've got one GoN and tons of BSA dragons.

Catching abilities: I'm a very good hunter/catcher with the exception of Golds, Unbreedables and Silvers, I can catch almost anything with some time and patience

Edited by Clya

I want to sign up!

Forum name: DragoonEagle

Scroll name: DragoonEagle

Wishlist:

1. CB Almandine (if hatchie, female)

2. 3G tinsel biggrin.gif

3. CB Magma

4. 2G avatar

5. anything CB surprise me smile.gif

6. anything CB surprise me smile.gif

Breeding abilities: pretty much anything except CB female almandine or CB prize

Catching abilities: pretty much caps at CB xenos, maybe a CB silver tongue.gif

Edited by DragoonEagle

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Syferia

Scroll name: guinever

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB green Copper

3. CB Blusang

4. 2nd gen Avatar

5. 3rd gen Speckle-Throat x anything checker (perfect)

6. CB Speckle-Throat hatchie

Breeding abilities: Have to breed: CB Holidays of Snow Angels,Wrapping Wings, Ribbon Dancers, Solstice, Cavern Lurker, Caligene, Heart Seeker, Arsani, Radiant Angels, (I have some Halloweens that are going to be checkers soon) a CB F Frill, 3rd gen Shimmer spiral and 4th gen prizes , 2nd genAvatars, 2nd gen Silvers and Coppers, CB's of many common and uncommon species(and some rares as well). I have 2 2nd gen PB Holiday Spriters alt for breeding as well

Catching abilities: Can't catch CB Golds, Silvers or Almandines (Can catch Coppers but I don't see them often), But I can catch CB Xenos, Trios, any CB commons and uncommons and sometimes unbreedables

Edited by Syferia

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Ninjakittee

Scroll name: Ninjakittee

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold (the Dreeeam haha)

2. 2G gold from male almandine (also the Dream)

3. 2G Avatar of Creation from blusang (or the Avatar-fail)

4. CB Nebulae! I hoard these and always love them

5. Pretty checkers, any lineage as long as it looks pretty together - I don't mind inverted or imperfect checkers

6. CB black teas, swallowtails, or pygmies of any kind - I haven't found the time to expand my pygmy 'collection' yet haha

Breeding abilities: Average. One GoN so far, a few cb trios, only one low-gen prize (3G gold tinsel step w/ male Magma), one or two CB of every type of xeno. I can do hybrids pretty reliably, and 3G alts shouldn't be too hard. I love checkers though, so I can do some pretty ones of those - only one or two metal checkers though. My only CB holidays are Caligenes.

Catching abilities: Also average I'm afraid - sometimes my connection is fast and sometimes it lags out. Metallics (aside from Golden Wyverns) I haven't managed to catch yet, xenos are off and on, though I seem to be okay at catching dinos and papers.

Edited by Ninjakittee

I was a little unsure about how specific we could be in each tier, so if something needs changed, just let me know. Hopefully since I am asking for something 'less valuable' than each tier, nothing will be an issue?

I want to sign up!

Wishlist:

1. 2G silver from male fog unrelated to this

2. Any 3rd gen checker from here

3. Any 4th gen checker from here (Ignore the alt)

4. 2G vine female (or influenced female) hatchling or incuhatch egg from male gold

5. 2G vine from male silver x frill unrelated to this or this

6. Any CB/purebred/checker hatchie (Please note this will probably be regifted to a friend, so don't send if you don't want it regifted)

Breeding abilities: I will PM this info.

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: I will PM this info.

P.S. Especially if it is bred eggs, I can be a helper for more than one person who lost their Secret Santa.

Edited by harlequinraven

Lists updated up to harlequinraven. Please poke me if I missed anything in your list.

@Txngo: please read rules and repost your wishlist following the rules.

@Mirhana: Replacement Santa is a person who takes upon themselves another giftee. Helpers are people who can be available for anything, either just breeding a needed lineage, holding an egg temporary, bouncing an egg for Neglected experiments etc. So, replacement Santa takes upon themselves a bigger responsibility

@sunshine_ley: yees, we are biggrin.gif a bit early this year, because I'm in search of another mod.

@harlequinraven: if you are asking for a CB, you can ask just for one specific CB, especially when it comes to rarer stuff. If you are asking for a lineage you can submit a list, so that way your giftee has a bigger range of possible gifts, and hopefully easier time.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: 11th

Scroll name: Eleeveen

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Gen Prize from Ice/Winter/Frostbite~

2. 2nd Gen Silver from Alt Sweetling? (If not, Arsani would be great too!)

3. Ice with a neat lineage.

4. CB Winter.

5. A pretty EG common line~

6. Any CB common hatchling I don't have yet.

Breeding abilities: PM'ing.

Catching abilities: PM'ing.

Can we give multiple options? Like for tier 1 I'd like to put "anything" because I'd be happy with anything from that tier; or tier 3, from which there are at least three options I can give.

Not because I want/expect multiple things, but my wants/needs are generally less-than-specific and I'd be happy with "this thing or that thing, whichever" as it were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to sign up!

Wishlist:

1. Anything

2. CB copper, esp green

3. Chicken OR vine alt (esp female) OR CB xeno

4. CB lunar OR 2G avatar OR CB nebula

5. Anything from the frozen hatchie collection needs section here

6. Anything from the frozen hatchie collection needs section here

Breeding abilities: 3G+ prizes; 2G+ metals; 2G+ of anything else except: frill, bright pink, holly, yulebuck, pumpkin, vday 09, and sweetling.

Catching abilities: CB commons u: I don't really hunt the cave, breeding all the way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once all of the emails with giftee names are sent, we will expect an answer in a seven days time.If you don’t answer in that time span, you are gonna be removed from the lists.

Do you mean email, or PMs? If you really mean email I will need to provide you with an alternate email, instead of the one connected to my forum account, that you can use for this if that's okay. c:

Edited by Infinis

Can we give multiple options? Like for tier 1 I'd like to put "anything" because I'd be happy with anything from that tier; or tier 3, from which there are at least three options I can give.

Not because I want/expect multiple things, but my wants/needs are generally less-than-specific and I'd be happy with "this thing or that thing, whichever" as it were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you mean email, or PMs? If you really mean email I will need to provide you with an alternate email, instead of the one connected to my forum account, that you can use for this if that's okay. c:

Too lazy to sign in to the Secret Santa account. Anyways, multi option is allowed, and when asking for lineages even encouraged, since you never know, maybe your gifter can actually breed you one of the lines that you want.

First messages are sent to the forum account, if you don't read it in three days, you will get an email. If you don't answer to that in the next twenty days or so, you are out of this year's Secret Santa.

Messages sent to the forum account you don't need to answer - that would just clutter the PM box, especially since there's a big number of people participating (last year there was almost 200 participants). All PMs will be tracked, so we will know when you read them.

You should however, answer to the email (if you get it), since as far as I know we can't track emails in the same way we track PMs

Alright, I edited my list, thanks!

And thanks for clarifying that!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Elementzal

Scroll name: Elementzal

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold.

2. Alt Black pls low gen

3. CB Ice or Thunder

4. PB Red(s)

5. 3g soulpeace from soulpeace x soulpeace

6. CB Green hatchie (male)

Breeding abilities: I'm fairly new, but, I have a few "rares" I can breed, and with time I can maybe even complete a good lineage. Hopefully by January I will have a whole lot more rares. I also have a lot of CBs.

Catching abilities: I am pretty good at catching stuff. I keep jumping biomes until I see a sentance with similar letters/words to a rare and I spam click on it. It works.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: stagazer_7

Scroll name: stargazer_7

Wishlist:

1. CB Almadine or anything else from this category wink.gif

2. anything from the list for this category, surprise me! :3

3. any CB Xeno

4. surprise me!

5. any holiday mate (see my wishlist, there's plenty of things up there, the most desired ones are bolded)

6. surprise me, I love CB's and nicely lineaged dragons!

Breeding abilities: definitely my stronger side, because my scroll is huge and full of pretty lineages - I can breed almost anything save 2-3 gen Prizes, 2nd gen Spriter's alts, Bright Pink and Frill offspring

Catching abilities: cannot catch super rares like CB Metals and Almadines, I'm best at catching uncommons and commons as I'm primarily a breeder