Secret Santa

Secret Santa

my giftee got her lunar egg. smile.gif

http://imgur.com/paYsiNd

and my Secret Santa Sara4cows has given me a couple of blue lunars and a couple of day glory drakes. YAY! Thanks!!! I will say it again, you are the bestest! xd.png

edit: I have some 2G pure black reg hatchling if anyone needs them for their giftee or themselves. They will be sent to the ap if no one wants them. gone.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Hello I need some help with my giftee's wishlist!

Also a CB Gold, only things I cannot get as of now!

Also something not too low-timed since my giftee is majorly busy with college and can only get on only a few times.

@Ruby Eyes: Okay, will be waiting! Thank you for the help

Also thanks everyone else for help with catching some <3

Edited by lollipop00

@lollipop00: Just caught a Copper, will send to you tomorrow morning smile.gif

I finally got a 2g Undine alt for my giftee but she never picked it up even though it was a hatchling (so she should have had space) and the forums said she read both of my PMs... oh well I guess?

I have 5 2nd gen alt FAIL Black hatchlings. If anyone needs them for their Santa lists, pm me. Otherwise, they are off to the ap by days end. smile.gif

If any of these is influenced female, I'd gladly give one a new home - I'm missing 1 female xd.png

I just caught a CB red Dorsal, if anyone would like to gift this smile.gif

1. 2G gold from male magma unrelated to this - sent egg - thanks a lot Xtals biggrin.gif

2. Any 3rd gen checker from here - Sent 3rd gen Silver from female Gold Checker

3. Any 4th gen checker from here (Ignore the alt) - Sent a beautiful checker. Thanks tjenni (and Areous for trying)!

4. 2G purple female (or influenced female) hatchling or incuhatch egg from male silver unrelated to this - (got help from Ruby Eyes, thank you^^ - sent teleport link)

5. 2G vine from male silver x frill unrelated to this or this - (sent egg)

6. Any CB hatchie or any CB regular breed (not drake/pygmy/2-head) egg with pig/hog/sow/cow/bull/calf/bug/ant/moth/fly/bee/other insect in the code (on the off chance that my secret santa finds one tongue.gif ) - sent a bee biggrin.gif (thanks Tigerkralle)

Couldn't update spreadsheet though...

Edited by Yeronoco

Still trying to find a CB Gold...everything else is done but those are ridiculously hard to get -.-

Thanks to my Secret Santa, who fulfilled every single spot on my whishlist <3

I have another egg waiting to be picked up by my giftee. so excited about this one. smile.gif

Thanks buckskinmist for the assist on this one. I doubt I would have been able to fulfill this wish without you. *hugs*

Spreadsheet is HERE

&

Help Needed document is HERE (Remember to delete your information when you have fulfilled the wish)

In case people are having a hard time finding it. Still have a couple more weeks left of gifting ^^ Happy gifting everyone~

Thanks to buckskinmist, I was able to give my giftee a CB Gold - from #1 line on her list. That covers all lines. woohoo! i'm still looking for other dragons to gift but I don't think i'll be able to top this one. Thanks again to buckskinmist! You totally ROCK!!!!!!

http://imgur.com/o92LyCn

in other news, my blacks didn't alt. i'll keep trying. also, I can do 2nd gen golds and silvers if anyone wants me to try for them. I also have lots of checks that I can breed - again most are golds and silvers. I even have some even gen prize including one that is all prize and ember. made the mate for the prize myself. 6EG cool.gif contact me if you need help with something. smile.gif

also, who hasn't heard from their gifter yet?

If anyone has not heard from their gifter yet, they still have 2 weeks. Secret Santa mod did say there would be a reshuffle on the 20th if there inactive participants (I believe).

Any questions you may have though about your gifter or giftee, should be PM'd to the Secret Santa account ^^

Also remember to check the Spare Gifts document in the project account's signature if you need something. Or, if you put something there a week ago, maybe remove if it's been claimed already?

edit: I think my giftee just fell off their chair xd.png (I managed to trade for their top wish, and they opened the message 5 minutes ago - but haven't reacted yet)

another edit: last call for the CB red Dorsal. If not claimed within 90 minutes of this edit (see timestamp below), it goes to Departures.

edit edit edit: Time's up.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I received three items form three different spots on my wishlist. I love my gifts. wub.gif

Thanks to Tecca I was able to get a lady alt black for my giftee.

It has not been picked up yet, but yay! I added a 3EG tinsel in there too just for fun.

That leaves just some hatchlings, plus the usual CB gold silver or neglected.

I'm going to be out of town for the last two weeks of gifting but I do plan to send some more things along when I return.

Thank you again to my Secret Santa, HappyAppy! :D First it was some hatchies of my favorite breeds and a lovely checker, then I received a CB Indigo Lunar and now a CB Spessartine!! :D

1. 2G gold from male magma unrelated to this - sent egg - thanks a lot Xtals biggrin.gif

2. Any 3rd gen checker from here - Sent 3rd gen Silver from female Gold Checker

3. Any 4th gen checker from here (Ignore the alt) - Sent a beautiful checker. Thanks tjenni (and Areous for trying)!

4. 2G purple female (or influenced female) hatchling or incuhatch egg from male silver unrelated to this - (got help from Ruby Eyes, thank you^^ - sent teleport link)

5. 2G vine from male silver x frill unrelated to this or this - (sent egg)

6. Any CB hatchie or any CB regular breed (not drake/pygmy/2-head) egg with pig/hog/sow/cow/bull/calf/bug/ant/moth/fly/bee/other insect in the code (on the off chance that my secret santa finds one tongue.gif ) - sent a bee biggrin.gif (thanks Tigerkralle)

Completed my giftee's wishlist and updated spreadsheet. Thank you to all kind helpers biggrin.gif

It seems like my gifter's entries are messed up though...

I finally completed my giftee's wishlist! Many many thanks to brightflashes who donated a gorgeous cb silver to me for the cause!

Lots of shoutouts to my lovely SS gifter!!!

They covered all of my wishlist and more! biggrin.gif Loveeeeeeeeee all my babies.

Am behind on naming, tho.

Thanks to my Secret Santa, who fulfilled every single spot on my whishlist <3

You're welcome happy.gif

I have a cb Gold hatchling. It has not been influenced. If you need one for your giftee, send me a pm. Please include your giftee's list. I will send the Gold to someone by the end of the day. smile.gif

eta: Seems no one needs a cb Gold for their giftee? I'm gonna leave this up for a while longer. Claimed!

Edited by buckskinmist

Wishlist progress for giftee! (Also on spreadsheet)

1. CB Black hatchies - First, Second

2. 6th gen or lower prizes ( I have very few) - Accomplished thanks to rrattts! Shiny

3. even gen checker gold/silver -Accomplished thanks to dsnet06! Sending soon

4. Xenos - An Oozing Xeno

5. 2nd gen avatars of destruction! - Accomplished thanks to buckskinmist! Sending soon

6. 2nd gen pink from frill x old pink - Accomplished thanks to rrattts (I think...)! Frill x Old Pink

Woo-hoo! Finished my giftee's list!

1. CB Black hatchies - First, Second

2. 6th gen or lower prizes ( I have very few) - Accomplished thanks to rrattts! Shiny

3. even gen checker gold/silver -Accomplished thanks to dsnet06! Silvery Pink and thanks to Deinosaur in the departure thread! Silvery Stone

4. Xenos - An Oozing Xeno CB Xeno

5. 2nd gen avatars of destruction! - Accomplished thanks to buckskinmist! Destruct!

6. 2nd gen pink from frill x old pink - Accomplished thanks to rrattts (I think...)! Frill x Old Pink

Plus a surprise!

Also... received excellent things from my gifter, Firstborn Dragon! Destruction Tinselly Shadow-Shimmer White Beautimous

I dont want to sound greedy or something but I still have not heard from my gifter and I'm starting to wonder if they may be inactive? Is there any way to find out if they are or if they are just having troubles finding anything from my list? If that is the case I would gladly give them some other options since I am starting to think the things I put there might be a bit to hard to get for some people unsure.gif

I dont want to sound greedy or something but I still have not heard from my gifter and I'm starting to wonder if they may be inactive? Is there any way to find out if they are or if they are just having troubles finding anything from my list? If that is the case I would gladly give them some other options since I am starting to think the things I put there might be a bit to hard to get for some people unsure.gif

PM'ing with some gifts biggrin.gif