Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Does anyone have a CB Golden Wyvern, by any chance? I'm having a bit of trouble finding one, unfortunately sad.gif

Got a CB golden wyvern as soon as I went into the Alpine to get it for you, will drop a Teleport on your private messages tomorrow morning.

Got a CB golden wyvern as soon as I went into the Alpine to get it for you, will drop a Teleport on your private messages tomorrow morning.

Wow, thank you so much! I truly appreciate it! biggrin.gif

Currently have a CB Chrono Xeno and a CB Thalassa Xeno (on cooldown) if someone needs one for their giftee.

edit: just caught a Paper if someone needs it

Edited by rinoa26

I have a CB thunder on CD if anyone needs it. PM me smile.gif

I have received a wonderful gift from my Santa ^^ Thank you very much, it is awesome! Edited by ~X~

OK, my Mom and I are not of the computer generation so don't have much of a clue. Once we get our screenshots saved in my computer, what do we have to do with them so they can be linked to the spreadsheet?

OK, my Mom and I are not of the computer generation so don't have much of a clue.  Once we get our screenshots saved in my computer, what do we have to do with them so they can be linked to the spreadsheet?

Upload them to a site that the screenshots can be displayed on. Sites like Imgur or Photobucket work, these sites provide a direct link to the image so that is can be linked in the spreadsheet. The link is provided after you upload your content, then you can copy & paste the link in the spreadsheet.

Also, I believe Deviantart can be used? However, I do not know the process there. There should be other sites that can upload files or screenshots besides what I mentioned, just I am forgetting their names =/

Upload them to a site that the screenshots can be displayed on. Sites like Imgur or Photobucket work, these sites provide a direct link to the image so that is can be linked in the spreadsheet. The link is provided after you upload your content, then you can copy & paste the link in the spreadsheet.

Also, I believe Deviantart can be used? However, I do not know the process there. There should be other sites that can upload files or screenshots besides what I mentioned, just I am forgetting their names =/

If they use DeviantART, depending on if they have a account, the can go to Sta.sh (just type this alone in the URL) and upload the images. The could also just click the submit button at the top of the DA page. (The bright green button)

I'll send you one in the morning. Is Verdigris ok?

People, still have 4th gen perfect checker dorkface gold up for grabs: https://dragcave.net/lineage/6OFir

Thanks! My giftee will pick it up as sonn as she has a slot open.^^ Never ever saw a Copper in the cave but month ago i once saw a Gold and twice a Silver of course i was too slow. laugh.gif

Edit: Of course i saw at least one Copper in any Biome but i cannot remember if this happens only once... But that sighting of a Copper was also months ago. biggrin.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

I'd like to thank Timbre for being an an incredible Santa - I was already grateful for the CB Reds and pretty Prizes, but then she blew me off my feet with a beautiful CB Gold! biggrin.gif

If anyone happens to catch a spare CB Almandine, I haven't had any luck with those for my giftee so far and I could really use the help.

I've sent my giftee three gifts, but they haven't accepted any of them. They haven't been active on the forum since early December... Will keep the teleport link open though in case they come back.

Gotta love my gifter though! He gave me my first CB Silver wub.gif Thank you!

Edited by Jyantul

Making decent progress on my SS gift list. And many many thanks to the amazing ~X~ for the CB Gold. My giftee will be thrilled (I scanned all 5 pages of her scroll and I think it will be her first CB Gold)! xd.png

About the only thing I need help on now is a 2G PB Alt Black (influenced female). I just hatched 2-2G regular blacks in my first attempt for this request. dry.gifrolleyes.gif

Still looking for something from the 1st line (CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Almandine, Neglected. 3rd gen prize, 2nd gen from alts.) for my Giftee. I think they would be overjoyed to receive a Silver or Gold, I haven't seen one on their scroll.

I also need Red or Green CB Nebulas, I remember seeing that on their wishlist

Edited by dinogummi

Just sent my giftee another gift (A 4th gen Gold Shimmer spiral. Waiting for them to accept). Still looking for a 2nd gen alt Black and a CB Blusang for them. If anyone can help out or wants to offer a trade for something, PM me. I'll be happy to work out some kind of a deal smile.gif

To my gifter:

I am egglocked until the Vampire on my scroll is a hatchling and then i will stop hunting eggs. So whoever you are in at least 10 hours from now on i can accept my first egg.^^

I picked up a lovely alt vine for practically nothing in trade. Since I don't really need it, I thought I'd bring it over here. She's a 3rd even gen from alt parents. Shoot me a PM if your giftee wants one smile.gif

Claimed.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Also, got a CB golden wyvern if anyone needs it for their giftee.

Oh no, did I miss the nice Dorkface? D:

I'm hoping that my Undine eggs alt for my giftee, other than that I sent her some Avatars smile.gif

Oh no, did I miss the nice Dorkface? D:

I'm hoping that my Undine eggs alt for my giftee, other than that I sent her some Avatars smile.gif

No you didn't. Still here.

I've just had two 2nd gen Undines hatch regular. If anyone needs them before I send them off to the departure thread, give me a holler.

Still waiting on a black to hatch.

Giftee accepted my first transfer, sending another one. Gonna go ahead and update the spreadsheet before I forget the codes of the eggs.