Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Look at what I got from my gifter yesterday: biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0JY49 (One Nebula closer to the 64 I need for my lineage project! xd.png)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aawV7 (The naming theme is really cool. And the code too. q:)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PFryy (This is the cutest of them all. Alt Pumpkin x Magelight is just the best pairing ever. wub.gif )

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dD648 (I love the colors in this one)

Thanks again, I love them! :3

Unfortunately, I haven't heard from my own giftee yet and the first hatchies have grown up on my scroll. I hope I can keep views low on the rest of them, maybe they will still get picked up in time...

For those of you gifters looking for holiday mates, especially higher gens, you might want to check the Special Release Offspring Gifting Group. We have a large database with holiday lineages available to breed out of season. wink.gif (I hope this little advertisement is okay. ^^")

I'm also offering to help with any holiday mates you might be needing for your giftee. You can find my lines in the SROGG lists and here.

Edited by The_Imago

Giftee's Wishlist:

1. Almandine EG checker (or surprise me)

2. Spessartine EG checker OR Copper EG checker

3. Xenowyrm EG checker

4. Pink OR Red OR Purple EG checker

5. EG checker with Frills OR Old/Bright Pinks OR both in base

6. Any common EG checker

1. 4EG winter seasonal (ACCEPTED)

2. 3EG Copper checker (ACCEPTED)

3. 3EG Xenowyrm x Almandine checker (ACCEPTED)

4. 3EG Red Checker (ACCEPTED); A 3EG pink from pink and rosebud grandparents

5. 3EG Checker with Frills in base (ACCEPTED); A 3EG pink from old/bright pink and alt sweetling grandparents

6. Common EG Checker, Nocturne x Gold Horned Tangar (ACCEPTED); A 3EG checker SW x Sunrise

Edited by rihannalexis

Just sent my third gift - a CB Copper smile.gif Thats spot 1,2 and 3 of my giftees list done!

Still haven't gotten a reply from my Giftee. A few gifts have grown already, but I'm sure I can make them up.

Hoping they will come back soon ^^;

Same for me. It a shame as well since so many people have helped me get gifts for my giftee but they haven't been active on the forum at all sad.gif

Does anyone need a CB Red hatchling or a 3G Deep Sea hatchling x Shadow Walker checker with Sprtier's Alt (gone) or a chicken.

It only makes sense to me that I regift these (which were given to me to give to my giftee). If you would like any of them, just PM me smile.gif

Also, I would just like to say a massive thank you to my gifter KingZato for everything he has given me! I have received far more than I expected and I can't thank him enough wub.gif

Edited by Jyantul

I have a yellow Dino hatchie (more than a day left so there's some time to pass it along) and a red Dino egg (on cooldown) Gone!

Edited by shopfront

My dragons have been terrible at breeding lately, and I don't have the holidays or Alamadines necessary to make my giftees dreams come true. Can anyone help with any of these?

2G Almadine - F Old Pink x Almadine

2G White - M White x F Gold-wing SA

2G Blusang - M Blusang x F SW

2nd Gen Avatar (M SW x F Guardian)

3G Red - F Red x M Yulebuck

3G Moonstone - Moonstone x Solstice (blue)

Checkered Pink - none of mine are checkered

I'd be willing to help you out in return if I'm able to.

Thank you to everyone who has helped out!

Also, dear giftee, don't think you've been forgotten because I haven't forgotten you. smile.gif

Edited by dsnet06

I updated spreadsheet and I'm waiting for 2 other gifts be accepted by my Giftee, then I add them too smile.gif

I was gifted a Cb Xeno from my gifter, DragoonEagle.

Forum name: jesterboohoo

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (any line) or CB Gold or CB Almandine

2. 2nd gen Gold or CB Spessartine

3. Vine Alt

4. CB Red or Pink

5. Purebred, even gen Red (any generation) or any lunar/xeno hatchlings

6. Surprise me!

Fulfills either my 5 or 6 spot, if anyone needs to keep track of gifts.

Edited by jesterboohoo

Huge shout-outs to Red2111 for helping and to buckskinmist for the help!

Amending an earlier post: Can anyone help with an even gen checker for a gold or a silver?

EDIT: May be able to get this. Thanks for the help!

Edited by CafeNaRigara

Huge shout-outs to Red2111 for helping and to buckskinmist for the help!

Amending an earlier post: Can anyone help with an even gen checker for a gold or a silver?

Do they want a gold or silver from any type of checker? check clarifying since I have lots of holiday checkers to work with. smile.gif

edit:

sent 2G nebula to giftee (line 5). waiting for it to be picked up. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Just got a 2nd gen Gold from my gifter, DragoonEagle! happy.gif Thanks so much!!

Wishlist:

3. Vine Alt

4. CB Red or Pink

6. Surprise me!

Edited by jesterboohoo

Alright, I pretty much have given 1 gift from each line. I'm not really sure about #5 so I'm going to ask for help. They have requested checkers but I do not have enough to make anything, could someone lend me a hand?

Suggestions:

Any other checkers are fine though! Send me a PM to discuss, requested for them to be lower generations (4G) to easily continue.

So did your giftee finally respond? Is that where you got those suggestions from?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

My gifter, shopfront, has gone above and beyond getting me gifts and I love every single one of them! I still have 2 more "categories" to fulfill for my giftee but there is still plenty of time. However, time is starting to run out on the 3rd gen Shimmer X Desipis checker I have that is still looking for a good home. I've influenced and incubated it and it should hatch in the next few hours. If you need it for your giftee, please let me know.

Here's the spreadsheet, so it's easier to find smile.gif

Ah I see. Thanks smile.gif

1. 2G gold from male magma unrelated to this

2. Any 3rd gen checker from here - Sent 3rd gen Silver from female Gold Checker

3. Any 4th gen checker from here (Ignore the alt)

4. 2G purple female (or influenced female) hatchling or incuhatch egg from male silver unrelated to this - (got help from Ruby Eyes, thank you^^ - now to hatch the egg)

5. 2G vine from male silver x vine unrelated to this or this

6. Any CB hatchie or any CB regular breed (not drake/pygmy/2-head) egg with pig/hog/sow/cow/bull/calf/bug/ant/moth/fly/bee/other insect in the code (on the off chance that my secret santa finds one tongue.gif )

I should be able to get my hands on #1 and #5 too, but I really need help with #3 and #6 rolleyes.gif

Wishlist progress for giftee! (Also on spreadsheet)

1. CB Black hatchies - First, Second

2. 6th gen or lower prizes ( I have very few) - Accomplished thanks to rrattts! Shiny

3. even gen checker gold/silver -Accomplished thanks to dsnet06! Sending soon

4. Xenos - An Oozing Xeno

5. 2nd gen avatars of destruction! - Accomplished thanks to buckskinmist! Sending soon

6. 2nd gen pink from frill x old pink - Accomplished thanks to rrattts (I think...)! Frill x Old Pink

Just got a 2nd gen Bronze Lunar from my gifter, DragoonEagle!

Excited to use it for a Lunar project! Thanks so much!

Wishlist:

3. Vine Alt

4. CB Red or Pink

6. Surprise me!

EDIT:

Omg just got four more surprises, a 3G Magaia, 3G Bronze Lunar and 2x 2G Reds. Thanks DragoonEagle!!! happy.gif

Edited by jesterboohoo

So did your giftee finally respond? Is that where you got those suggestions from?

Yeah, they weren't able to get to a computer during that time. They're picking up the last of the gifts I still have. I just need a checker ^.^

I have 3 eggs with spriter alts in them to give for those whos giftee requested for it

I have 3 eggs with spriter alts in them to give for those whos giftee requested for it

Do any of them happen to be from a white dragon father or mother?

Edited by Clya