Secret Santa

Secret Santa

I dont want to sound greedy or something but I still have not heard from my gifter and I'm starting to wonder if they may be inactive? Is there any way to find out if they are or if they are just having troubles finding anything from my list? If that is the case I would gladly give them some other options since I am starting to think the things I put there might be a bit to hard to get for some people unsure.gif

Just pm the Secret Santa account. I haven't heard from mine either - they still have time - until the 30th and if nothing by then, they will redistribute those of us (if continues) without SS acknowledgements to the replacement Santas who signed up before and those whose SS giftee never acknowledged their gifts smile.gif

Thanks for the surprises Elf mandrakekeeper biggrin.gif

Edited by 4mymirage

Left a little gift for my giftee. finally got the right color they needed. smile.gif

Now if only I could find a CB nebula, I would have gotten all the dragon options she listed but a neglected. Those are just too hard to come by but with Buckskinmist's help, I was able to give her the CB gold she wanted. smile.gif

Left a little gift for my giftee.  finally got the right color they needed. smile.gif

Now if only I could find a CB nebula, I would have gotten all the dragon options she listed but a neglected. Those are just too hard to come by but with Buckskinmist's help, I was able to give her the CB gold she wanted. smile.gif

I've seen quite a few (would have picked one up had I known), so I'll try and keep an eye out for a CB Nebula.

Edited by CafeNaRigara

Left a little gift for my giftee. finally got the right color they needed. smile.gif

I currently have a cb nebula egg if you're still looking for one ^¬^

Forum name: sunshine_ley

Forum name: sunshine_ley

Wishlist:

• 1. CB Gold.
their 1st CB Gold (thanks to a generous donation from the amazing ~X~)

2. 2G purebred Black alt, influenced female. This is the only one I've had absolutely no luck with. sad.gif

3. Purple dino (for freezing). Frozen Purple Box of Nerds

4. 2G Avatar from Radiant Angel, male Desipis/Caligene, or metal. 2G Av from RA 2G Av from Despis

5. Lovely novelty-lineaged EG dragon (odd pattern, alts, poem, lyrics, quotes, themed, etc). Breakfast themed (novelty) EG Chrono

6. Some random non-cb hatch; I like Water, Sunsong, Mint, Spirit Ward, Ember, Olive, and Pink especially. random (pink from 2 discontinued bright pinks), non-cb hatch (also a bit of a novelty)

If anyone could possibly help with the 2nd item on my giftees wishlist, I'd be eternally grateful! unsure.gif I can work out a trade if you'd like.

I currently have a cb nebula egg if you're still looking for one ^¬^

That would be so cool. Thank you very much. I usually see one here or there but for some reason not a one in sight this month. Very frustrating.

Speaking of Nebulas, my Giftee needs a CB red Nebula as a mate for one of their dagons. I've already gotten a Green, now I need a Red.

I have a few Nebulas I'm hatching and hopefully I can get a red. If anyone can provide one I'll trade you a ungendered or a egg (ungendered is at 6.3 days, egg is hatching in 19 hours).

Besides that, I've given at least one thing for each of their wishes <3

I'm on the hunt for a last minute CB Gold! I have a CB Ice I don't really need smile.gif

A BIG THANKS to angelicdragonpuppy! I now have another point of my giftee's wishlist covered biggrin.gif

Have done all on my Giftee's list except one updated sheet

1. 3rd Gen Prize X2 Bronze and Silver

2. CB Copper (if possible the coastal one, but I'm not that fussy) Green Copper

3. CB Xenowyrms (^^^) 1 pr of each

4. A 3rd Gen Thuwed (if possible, from bluna x shallow water) X2 Pygmy and Red Dorsal

5. A 3-4th Gen Dorkface (Gold) or a mate to go with her Still trying for

6. CB Waverunner mostly... (Will accept others however) x2 CB Waverunners

Also would like to Thank My Secret Santa THANK YOU Santa biggrin.gif

My SS Rinoa has spoiled me wickedly. My impossible wish is now on my scroll. Thank you so much for working the magic needed to get this one for me. I honestly was wondering if a gold egg from this pairing was possible. OH Happy Day!

Sent another CB Golden Wyvern about a week ago to my giftee (but forgot to post here) and updated the wishlist as well smile.gif

Also, thank you so much to my SS - I've gotten such amazing gifts so far! Thank you, shortaxel! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I was a little busy in RL and I finally can update my Giftee's list:

Forum name: HeartJacker13

Scroll name: HeartJacker13

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Almandine, Neglected, and 3rd gen Tinsels - CB Silver male hatchling - thank you rrattts, for help with it smile.gif

2. CB Spessartine, 2nd gen metals, and alt Black - 2G Silver x Desipis

3. CB Trios, CB Blusang, chicken, Dinos, and CB Xenowyrms - CB Ice, CB Blusang hatchling, Chicken, Blue Dino and CB Astrapi Xeno

4. 2nd gen AoCreation (Female Silver x GoN), 2nd Gen AoDestruction(Pyro Xenowyrm x GoN) - 2G AoD from Pyro Xeno x GON

5. Anything purebred and not inbred! - 5G PB EG Magi

6. Same as before. I love purebreds! - 4G PB EG Pink, 2G PB Red Copper

I also updated it on Gift proof spreadsheet.

If anyone could breed my 2nd gen AoCreation (Female Silver x GoN) for my Giftee, let me know - I'll gladly trade something for it.

My only CB Female Silver (a gift from my Gifter WoLfgIrLyS, thank you so much!) refused my only Male GON, so I can't even try to breed it - Thank you for your help stagazer_7!

Edited by biruko

Still looking for CB Gold ...Is it existing egg??

haha kidding haven't seen the CB gold/silver for a while.sad.gif

And also waiting for 2gen alt black.My blacks love so much their original colour:) no alt at all..Maybe this is the last chance of breeding blacks.

Donate:

I have a cheese hatchling and a blue dino egg and a 2gen black hatch.

Please pm me if need any of those.

Spreadsheet is HERE

&

Help Needed document is HERE (Remember to delete your information when you have fulfilled the wish)

In case people are having a hard time finding it. Still have a couple more weeks left of gifting ^^ Happy gifting everyone~

Just posting this so people do not have to go digging for it ^^ About a week left

I have a question- I viewed one of my giftee's gifts to find it on a different scroll.. now it shows up different in the spreadsheet. sad.gif What do I do? I have no screenshots.

I have a question- I viewed one of my giftee's gifts to find it on a different scroll.. now it shows up different in the spreadsheet. sad.gif What do I do? I have no screenshots.

Hm, it could be that your giftee is getting the egg influenced or incubated and went to a different scroll for that reason. The gift should end up on the giftee's scroll in the end, hopefully.

In any case, you could ask your Giftee to PM the forum account Secret Santa saying that they did receive their gift from you.

I have a question- I viewed one of my giftee's gifts to find it on a different scroll.. now it shows up different in the spreadsheet.  sad.gif What do I do? I have no screenshots.

Hm, it could be that your giftee is getting the egg influenced or incubated and went to a different scroll for that reason. The gift should end up on the giftee's scroll in the end, hopefully.

In any case, you could ask your Giftee to PM the forum account Secret Santa saying that they did receive their gift from you.

eaaem, please PM the Secret Santa account and detail this information.

xXx is maybe correct - don't know but in this case, best for eaaem to pm and let the mods know.

The mods will take care of it from there.

Edited by simkim

Here is an update on how my gifting is going.

1. Any Neglected

2. CB Spessartine (or alternatively, a 2nd gen Swallowtail egg/M hatchie from F Spessartine)

3. A Dino (preferably Yellow, Green, or Blue)

4. CB Lunar Herald (preferably Silver or Indigo, but I'm not sure which color will be dropping at the time)

5. A pretty/interesting EG checker with common breeds

6. Purple Ridgewing and Magelight Pygmy hatchlings are always welcome, CB or lineaged~ (Messy, neat, inbred, clean, it doesn't matter.)

I still haven't seen a Dino in the biomes. I don't think I have the skill or connections to make a Neglected tongue.gif

What should I do since I still haven't been able to reach my giftee? They still haven't read the message I sent on the 12th, even though their gifts have long since grown up.. :( I did PM the Secret Santa account, but haven't heard anything back yet.

What should I do since I still haven't been able to reach my giftee? They still haven't read the message I sent on the 12th, even though their gifts have long since grown up.. sad.gif I did PM the Secret Santa account, but haven't heard anything back yet.

I believe once the time of gifting is over, Secret Santa account will re-shuffle those who did not receive anything from the gifter (you may be in the re-shuffle since your giftee has not responded?)

As for your giftee =/ It is unfortunate that they have not been on since the 12th but I am not sure what can be done about that. If they are simply not active anymore, then that is how it will be (I guess).

If the giftee returns say on the 31st, then people can definitely help re-find the gifts that grew up.

Other than that, not sure what else there is that can be done.

Since the event is almost over and I still have few things on my wishee's wishlist, anyone mind to help or trade for these? c: Even some already crossed out ones would be appreciated

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or Silver, 3G prize [1 bronze tinsel sent], or 2G from spriter's alts.

2. CB Spessartine

3. CB Xenowyrm Thalassa & Mageia sent

4. 2G Avatar 1 avatar sent

5. 6G even Red Dorsal with alt Sweetlings in first gen, unrelated to this little girl

6. Something with a lineage you love that I can continue! I'm especially fond of nebulas, royal blues, and moonstones, and checkers are my weak spot. Feel free to peruse my scroll for ideas. 2 moonstones sent

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

Update ☺

☺ I'VE SENT MY GIFTS ☺

Forum name: biruko

Scroll name: Biruko

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Silver (vrvqs, ~X~)

2. CB Spessartine or any CB Copper (Rainbow)(eKyQ1, rrattts)

3. Any CB Xeno(4H5ID, Rinoa26) , Dino (Green) (c46Hh, Ruby Eyes) or CB Red Dorsal

4. 3x CB Red(WDLOb & C4DC7, 4JI72, WinstonGA & Mystic_Solara) / Pink/ Seasonal(k9kkH) or 2G Avatar from Male Sunsong x GON (6qRZd, velvet-curse)

5. Any PB even gen. (2G or higher, especially Red) (sUL6N), Any egg from Zombieline(Ie332 & uHZxy, tjenni &tishavara)

6. any BSA hatchling(s)(sUL6N, 4JI72), something with a lineage I can continue (SL6hW) , any CB hatchling (maFmN, FMHbJ, PH1AT, ftSvk, Mystic_Solara) or messy hatchling for freezing (4RIol & ne8F5, buckskinmist)

5. Mate for:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xoiYP (8syXs & KOjwl, la_mariane & WoLfgIrLyS)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JC740 (GJiZL, WoLfgIrLyS)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BLTbM (6qRZd, velvet-curse)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/waqXo (5ThJ9, bucksinmist)

☻ I'VE RECEIVED GIFTS FROM WWECornSerpent☻

Forum name: WoLfgIrLyS

Scroll name: WoLfgIrLyS

Wishlist:

1. M CB Silver or F Neglected

2. M CB Green Copper or 3rd gen Prize (nwLeu) or alt black

3. CB Chronos Xenowyrm or M alt Undine (BeDk9)

4. CB Nebula (vJOTJ)

5. 2nd-3rd gen (stair/spiral) offspring with spriter's alt (0SQvI)

6. CB night Glory Drake(4hha8 & HcwQJ) or CB Sunset Dragon (dbq3C,v4A6D)

I've also written the names of the kind helpers who helped me make my giftee's wishes come true because their kindness should not stay hidden ♥ biggrin.gif