Secret Santa

Secret Santa

I recieved three wonderful gifts from my Secret Santa, thanks so much, jesterboohoo!

And I sent my first batch of gifts out to my giftee. That's spot 5 und 6 done and I'm working on the rest ^^

You're welcome! biggrin.gif

Thanks to 626lavaheart, my giftee can enjoy a CB brown copper. smile.gif

(Also thanks to the other person for the offer!)

Now for her to accept it.

I feel like I'll have a heart-attack.. ND experiment in 15 minutes and I'm afraid the sites I'm using won't get it enough views/clicks in time. sad.gif

Edited by eaaem

My giftee's inbox is full and their hatchlings are getting low.....

Edited by dinogummi

I filled out my giftee's wishlist once, now let's see if I can do it again xd.png

And thank you Frozen.Ice for the pretty hatchlings! wub.gif

Edited by Clya

my giftee has picked up all the gifts sent to her so far - coppers, xenos, GW's, blusang, and pink. I'll be working on the rest.

not sure if you can see this or not...

screenshot

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I was wondering... would anybody be able to help me get a 2G gold? Any mate

I can try for you! smile.gif

Edit: remind me in 2 days. My CB golds are on cooldowns!

Edited by simkim

Updated Spreadsheet! smile.gif

Haven't heard from my gifter for awhile, after he gave me those eggs.. I wonder what he's doing.

I am gifting my giftee a CB stone egg! Hope they will be excited tongue.gif

also everything else on their list

If you need a 3rd EG Prize for your giftee and it's difficult or impossible to breed one of your own, forward the PM you received for your Secret Santa list to me (to verify it's on your giftee's wishlist and that you are involved in the Secret Santa gifting) and I'll send you a teleport link for This. I've had no luck in trades for it so maybe it is meant to be gifted.

Edited by WWECornSerpent

So people. this one is important.

Now, I know that sometimes you can't pick up the gifts right away. And that's ok. Everyone has their own wishlist to fulfill and their giftee to gift.

But, for the love of all that's holly, if your gifter PMs you with tele link, answer them. Especially, if you know you are going to be scroll locked for longer than a day.

Up till now, I had three cases where people PMed, panicking because they thought their giftee isn't active... and it turns out they were active. So, be polite, spare both your gifters and me the stress. I avoided reshuffling lists up till now, because of those cases, to make sure no one was kicked out of the game prematurely. I'll stop doing that now.

Reshuffle is tonight, and next one will be done on the 20th. Those of you who had concerns before, if I miss you know, please PM.

If your gifter still hasn't sent you something - don't panic. They've still got lots of time, and maybe they are preparing something special.

Got a 2nd Gen PB Vine egg (not quite the Alt, but it works!) and a Pink egg from LadyC, who said they were helping my gifter smile.gif Thanks again!

Also sent 11 Shimmers and Tinsels to my giftee, wooh! Major thanks for cajunsun and family & friends for their help - not being a prize collector myself, I wouldn't have been able to help them with so many of their missing lines! wub.gif Sent an Avatar of Change checker with Radiant Angel, and a Spriter's Alt in the base as well smile.gif

bolded strike = updated with new gift sent;

gray strike = gift sent & picked up (old)

Forum name: Red2111

Scroll name: Red2111

Wishlist:

1. CB Almadine (need a female to have a set of em) or a perfect checker mate for him

2. 2G Black (alt preferred) from a Male Marrow for Cole or 2G Silver from Male Black Marrow (Mate) or 2G Gold from Male Black Marrow (Mate)

3. Cheeses (for zombie attempts next year though) or any lineage prize line from a CB i dont already own or 2G Green Copper from Male Shadow Walker & Green Copper or CB Chrono Xenowyrms

4. Male Pinks or help with an unrelated mate to him <---(I sent this, but that was per request and I'm not sure it would count for this one?)

5. checkers are nice wub.gif please note that i dont name inbred dragons on my scroll for breeding purposes tho

6. surprise me

Woot, at least one gift from each line! biggrin.gif

I can't take screenshots as I am on my phone (I suppose I technically could...), but I will update the spreadsheet. These haven't been picked up yet, just a teleport sent.

Edited by Areous

This is going to be a hard time laugh.gif

1. 2G gold from male magma unrelated to this (my dragons failed...)

2. Any 3rd gen checker from here - Sent 3rd gen Silver from female Gold Checker

3. Any 4th gen checker from here (Ignore the alt)(I really need help with this one)

4. 2G purple female (or influenced female) hatchling or incuhatch egg from male silver unrelated to this - (got help from Ruby Eyes, thank you^^ - now to influence and hatch the egg)

5. 2G vine from male silver x frill unrelated to this or this - (is this even possible? I guess they mean Silver, but I don't have any Frills anyway. Help would be nice smile.gif )

6. Any CB hatchie or any CB regular breed (not drake/pygmy/2-head) egg with pig/hog/sow/cow/bull/calf/bug/ant/moth/fly/bee/other insect in the code (on the off chance that my secret santa finds one tongue.gif )

Edited by Yeronoco

Did they perchance mean 2nd gen Vine from Silver x Vine to be a mate for their Frill descendent?

(My 1st Silver/Purple attempt also failed - "no interest" xd.png 2nd pair refused dry.gif 3rd time's the charm - sending you a Purple egg smile.gif)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Did they perchance mean 2nd gen Vine from Silver x Vine to be a mate for their Frill descendent?

(My 1st Silver/Purple attempt also failed - "no interest" xd.png 2nd pair refused dry.gif 3rd time's the charm - sending you a Purple egg smile.gif)

I don't know...guess I'll need to ask them.

Thanks again happy.gif

Edit:

Also quoting my last post for new page.

This is going to be a hard time  laugh.gif

1. 2G gold from male magma unrelated to this (my dragons failed...)

2. Any 3rd gen checker from here - Sent 3rd gen Silver from female Gold Checker

3. Any 4th gen checker from here (Ignore the alt)(I really need help with this one)

4. 2G purple female (or influenced female) hatchling or incuhatch egg from male silver unrelated to this - (got help from Ruby Eyes, thank you^^ - now to influence and hatch the egg)

5. 2G vine from male silver x vine unrelated to this or this - (My only male CB Silver is on cooldown, so help would be nice smile.gif )

6. Any CB hatchie or any CB regular breed (not drake/pygmy/2-head) egg with pig/hog/sow/cow/bull/calf/bug/ant/moth/fly/bee/other insect in the code (on the off chance that my secret santa finds one tongue.gif )

Edit 2:

Aaah completely oversaw that. Thanks rinoa smile.gif

Edited by Yeronoco

I don't know...guess I'll need to ask them.

Thanks again  happy.gif

According to the wishlist (see: 3. Any 4th gen checker from here) on main page of their site:

•2G Vine - Mate for this Silver from Frill - Incuhatch egg/gendered/proof of influence hatchie only

•2G Vine - Mate for this Silver from Frill - Incuhatch egg/gendered/proof of influence hatchie only

I have a 2nd gen Avatar of Destruction I picked up off the ap. If anyone needs it for their SS, send me a pm and who your giftee is. This egg has been influenced and incubated, so that will change once it's moved.

I also have a 2nd gen Black hatchling if anyone needs it for gifting.

I'll be at work today, so may not be able to respond quickly.

Thank you greycat for my second 3rd gen Undine!! wub.gif

eta: Avatar is gone

Edited by buckskinmist

I Sent a Gift!

Forum name: banban007

Scroll name: banban007

Wishlist:

1. CB gold OR any from this category - sent 3g bronze tinsel prize (code l5hsq) ((forgot to screenshot the teleport page))

2. 3rd gen prize OR 2nd gen metals OR CB spessartine - sent 2g purebred silver hatchling (code 3d3ua)

3. chicken - sent chicken hatchling (code SWdEr)

4. Purple OR red OR pink - sent purple hatchling (code eKhAS)

5. 2g hybrids OR 2g stripes (named parents) - sent 2g ultraviolet egg (code KlltF) and 2g bluna hatchling (code vaWtc)

6. CB green(pebble) hatchling OR CB blue gemshard - CB blue gemshard (code 0QDOS) and two CB pebble hatchlings (codes NS4qY and UIwey)

Proof of teleport:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Xasora

Hmm... Can anyone help with this wishlist request for my giftee?

even gen checker gold/silver

I have absolutely no dragons to work this with, but will be trying to find it.

my secret santa, Areous, is beyond the best. wub.gif

aside from what i already posted ...

a Silver mate for one of my Marrows

a lovely 2nd gen pink

around 14 prize lines, many of which i didn't have wub.gif

and 2 EG's with spriter's alts in them

i seriously can't thank them enough

i'm especially excited about Sugar King because i have an epic mirror mate planed out for him.

a female tin from them paired with a male tin from them.

-------------------

(not entering the raffle, i just like posting my progress xd.png i'm only about 1/2 way done with what i have planned >:) )

Forum name: miss1nforamtion

Scroll name: miss1nformation

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (CB or clean, short lineage please) [my hubby is awesome for trying to ND with me again and making our 2nd one wub.gif i'm still in shock a bit over that xd.png ]

2. CB Copper (Rainbow or Verdigris)

3. CB Xenowyrm (Astrapi, Mageia, Gaia or Pyro) [Gaia is on CD *squee*]

4. CB Lunar Herald (Silver or Gold please)

5. 4th gen Water from Silver to be a mate for this [dry.gif nothing this week. really you two, waters are NOT that uncommon!! ]

6. CB Gemshard [1 Blue Male]

sent but not on wish list:

2G G.Copper from Heartseeker

2G Stripe from Radiant Angel

Edited by Red2111

There's no raffle currently going on anyway, as far as I can tell.

I sent 3 more pretties to my giftee today; that'll keep them locked for a while xd.png So now I managed to fulfill 5 of their 6 wishes. That leaves me with the CB Silver/Gold/Neglected row ... and nothing to find in the biomes ...

Still haven't gotten a reply from my Giftee. A few gifts have grown already, but I'm sure I can make them up.

Hoping they will come back soon ^^;