Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Progress on my giftee's wishlist:

1. CB Silver Gifted, and picked up! Thank you, ~X~, for the help!

2. CB Female Pyralspite Spessartine Still looking sad.gif

3. Cheese Gifted, and picked up!

4. CB Blue nebula I keep trying, but all I'm getting are reds so far....

5. 4th gen white from Radiant Angel x White base This doesn't seem likely. Anyone?

6. 3rd gen Shallow water from magi x water checker Gifted, and picked up!

Edited by sylviamaris

Thank you smile.gif  after speaking to Giftee i think any Thuwed would be welcome smile.gif

I sent you a pygmy-sized Thuwed - if that's not what they had in mind, it's okay to keep or gift anywhere else.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I sent you a pygmy-sized Thuwed - if that's not what they had in mind, it's okay to keep or gift anywhere else.

Thank you biggrin.gif hopefully getting back to business not been well last couple of days sad.gif (Virus)

Did you still need something a little Shiney?

I hope you feel better soon *antivirus hugs!*

I've sent off the one you gave me, thanks lot for your help wub.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1. 2G from ANY Spriter's Alt, except Caligene or Shadow Walker (still would love from Christmas Spriter Alts, especially from Snow Angel or Ribbon Dancer)

2. 2G Gold from Gold & Holly (no preference of parents' genders)

3. 2G Seasonal Winter from Holly (Male) X Seasonal Winter (Female)

4. 3G checker or stair from Christmas Spriter's Alt(s), of two different alts or same if Snow Angel (no inbred) would be awesome if checker (still would love from Snow Angel or Ribbon Dancer)

5. 2G Ice from Ice & Holly (no preference of parents' genders)

6. 3G Dorkface (prefer perfect checker or stair)

Shout out to any holly owner thats willing to offer their breeding services. laugh.gif More than happy to trade; just seem to have a shortage of lineages that i can find. smile.gif

Well c: I'm feeling rather contented over here; just sent out two hatchies to fill in my giftee's wishes. Well, all except the top, of course :/ I still have absolutely no idea how to get a cb gold, a cb almadine, or a 2G from alt. But I do plan on giving them a couple more bred things to maybe make up for it c:

I hope everybody else is having a great time <3

ETA: Also, SS mod (not sure who you are; don't remember who writes in blue) I apologize if my adding your typo to my sig is offensive

But, for the love of all that's holly, if your gifter PMs you with tele link, answer them. Especially, if you know you are going to be scroll locked for longer than a day.

cx but I thought it was the best thing <3

Edit again: Thank you sooo much buckskinmist for donating a cb gold! You are amazing ;D Now I've filled in the whole wishlist <3 YEAHHHH

Edited by sunshine_ley

Sent my giftee a red dorsal egg, she accepted, so 2, 3, and 5 are finished. Now for my neglected experiments to accept becoming a neglected.

Fulfilled every one of my giftee's wishes except for the CB Gold, which I haven't even caught for myself ever but I'll keep trying! And a big thank you to my Santa, RoseRedAus for my awesome gifts, and to everyone for helping me find eggs happy.gif

Edited by dragonstar

have another egg (blue lunar) waiting for my giftee to pick up. It's another one for line 4. A CB nebula and a CB gold and i'll have gotten her all of the eggs/hatchlings she asked for on lines 1-6. xd.png

I have a couple of 2G black eggs that i'm waiting to see if they Alt. if they do, i'll let ya'll know. smile.gif

I have golds and silvers that I can breed if anyone needs 2G or higher golds and silvers for their giftees. I also have a lot of checkers and even gen pairs to choose from. Just PM me your info and i'll see if my dragons cooperate. smile.gif

Is there Anyone can do 2gen spriter's alt x any mate?? I have no Idea where I can get this..;;I wish I was a spriter!! laugh.gif

Just two lines to go:) yay!!

1. Neglected ; 2nd gen anything from Spriter's Alt; CB Gold

2. 2nd gen Alt Black (any gender)

Is there Anyone can do 2gen spriter's alt x any mate?? I have no Idea where I can get this..;;I wish I was a spriter!! laugh.gif

Just two lines to go:) yay!!

1. Neglected ; 2nd gen anything from Spriter's Alt; CB Gold

2. 2nd gen Alt Black (any gender)

Probably the spriter for that one or come across someone trading it on the forums or irc (but likely not to see that, could be lucky though ^^).

As for finishing your giftee's wishlist, best of luck. I have been checking for black alts to maybe trade for and help out, but my catching & trading abilities have been going under a dry spell at the moment.

I have some Black eggs bred trying to get some alts for ya'll. I also still have this 3rd gen pb alt Undine. If anyone needs it for their Santa list, let me know today.

I've managed to do a lineaged Tsunami and an alt Vine for my giftee, but I'd like to cover at least one of the more "valuable" spots:

Does anybody have an extra:

CB Gold

CB Spessartine

CB Almandine

CB Red Copper?

(I'm about to try trading with an Astrapi and an Icicle… If somebody needs these for a gift, let me know!)

Make an offer on my eggs!

Edited by mpolo

I have some Black eggs bred trying to get some alts for ya'll. I also still have this 3rd gen pb alt Undine. If anyone needs it for their Santa list, let me know today.

Nice lineage for the undine ^^ I have to catch up with the undine breedings

seI will try to get some other stuff for my gift later. CB Golds seem to be soon rare at the moment... :/

Still have not heard anything from my gifter. But there still two weeks left so maybe they will come up with something special? laugh.gif

I didn't make it on the list but if anyone didn't receive a gift this year I would be happy to be their secret santa

Yes! Managed to deliver one item for every spot on my giftee's wishlist!

I have this nearly incuhatchable CB Pink and i can do a sibling to this dragon:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/jHkvP

So if anyone is in need of this let me know.

Update:

I Sent a Gift!

Scroll name: Glyndlamir

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver Sent!

2. CB Spessartine Sent!

3. CB Xeno Gifted a CB Xeno from Jungle

4. Lunar Herald with a nice lineage Gifted a 2nd gen Lunar

5. a nice two-breed checker (4th Gen would be nice, but 3rd-5th is good) or a lineage you're proud of ^^ Gifted a 4th gen Spessartine checker

6. CB Falconiform/Fever hatchling Sent!

First year I've managed to cover my giftee's entire wishlist happy.gif

Thanks to everyone who helped me get there!

Updated the spreadsheet as well.

Spreadsheet

Here is how my gifting is going.

1. Any Neglected

2. CB Spessartine (or alternatively, a 2nd gen Swallowtail egg/M hatchie from F Spessartine)

3. A Dino (preferably Yellow, Green, or Blue)

4. CB Lunar Herald (preferably Silver or Indigo, but I'm not sure which color will be dropping at the time)

5. A pretty/interesting EG checker with common breeds

6. Purple Ridgewing and Magelight Pygmy hatchlings are always welcome, CB or lineaged~ (Messy, neat, inbred, clean, it doesn't matter.)

I have been hunting the cave for Luna Heralds and just haven't seen one yet. I haven't seen a Dino or Spessartine either. I will do my best to make a Neglected smile.gif

My Secret Santa was amazing and I received everything off my list! biggrin.gif

Here is how my gifting is going.

3. A Dino (preferably Yellow, Green, or Blue)

I sent you a link to a green dino hatchling you can pass on to your giftee.

Happy hunting! smile.gif

Still trying to find a CB Almandine, a 2nd gen Water from silver Shimmer, and a 3G checker White x male Black for my giftee. C'mon, trading threads...