Secret Santa

Secret Santa

My Giftee has yet to pick up sad.gif i have Pair CB Astrapi (Xeno) that grow in 6 hours if any needs to pass on (will need to be Quick pick up) or help send me a PM smile.gif

I haven't herd anything from my Santa sad.gif

But I'm having lots of fun showering my giftee with pretty eggs! biggrin.gif

Have updated the spreadsheet with the gifts. tongue.gif

Filled out my giftee's wishlist! Time for round two and do it again xd.png

And thank you my secret santa! While it might only be one sunsong hatchling, I love it! Thanks frozen.ice! biggrin.gif

I haven't herd anything from my Santa sad.gif

But I'm having lots of fun showering my giftee with pretty eggs! biggrin.gif

Have updated the spreadsheet with the gifts. tongue.gif

There are other people that have not heard from their gifters either (me included). So do not fret ^^ It is still pretty early in the gifting time, the end of the gifting will be January 30th.

Just wanted to say Thank You to greycat for all the lovely presents bestowed upon me!

user posted image ~ Greycat's Amaranth Mist

user posted image ~ Greycat's Burning Mist

user posted image ~ Greycat's Mon Seul Desir Mist 2 ~ Love this one! wub.gif I don't have many Avatars, so this will greatly help in my checker breeding.

user posted image ~ Greycat's Unwary Mist 3 ~ I kept my fingers crossed that it wouldn't alt!! So glad it didn't!! biggrin.gifwub.gif

user posted image ~ WC Greycat's Snowy Mist 2

Secret Santa is so fun! I think the giving is just as fun as the getting! wub.gif

I still have this 2nd gen user posted image Astrapi x Gold egg if anyone needs one for gifting. PM me if you need it.

Would should I do if the person I'm supposed to gift seems to be inactive? It's been over a day and the transfer I sent them still hasn't been accepted, I'm a little worried the hatchies might end up growing on my scroll.

My gifter, Miniature Cowgirl, is incredible:

A CB Chrono

A CB Red

A 3rd-gen Thuwed

A two-headed hatchie

On my side, I have managed only a lineaged Tsunami for my giftee. I have a vine doing the alt-lottery thing growing on my scroll…

I guess I'll ask here if anybody has caught unneeded CB Tsunamis or Nebulae that they want to send my way to send on to her. She's also interested in CB Gold, Red Copper, Spessartine, and Almandrine, so I've been locking myself with alpine eggs to no avail up to now…

Working on the last immediately doable slot for my giftee ^¬^

Any help with a cb gold/silver would be greatly appreciated, but I understand there's a lot of that going around xd.png

Also, my gifter Malum showered me be an incredible giftbomb of seven hatchies, and all of them are gorgeous! Thanks again ^¬^

My giftee hasn't answered my PM yet, been a few days and some of the eggs hatched. Re sending the PM with a new link today.

Update! I'm putting things on the spreadsheet because it has a better format for links and codes, but also posting it here? I don't know what I'm doing. Where am I? Huh?

Here's what I sent to my giftee so far:

Forum name:Greengrim

Scroll name:irismichi

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G from spriter's alt

2. 2nd gen metals (gold x caligene), 3gen prize (silver shimmerxRA)

3. CB Blusang, Dinos (red) , 4th gen prizes

4. pretty lineaged BSA (3g pink x silver checker)

5. nice lineaged from spriter's alts (checker)/ 2G-4G dragon from Holly x white checker (either eggs)

6. any 2G-3gen event dragons x common checker ( event dragon as christmas/ halloween/ valentine dragons)

Edited by toyofubl

I don't normally ask for help =_=; but I'm really really horrible when it comes to prize dragons and knowing who has what shimmers....

but If anyone can get their hands or or breed me a 2nd gen royal blue from female silver shimmer (not from angel tinsel) Then I'd be your CB rare slave for a bit xd.png or try to get you a 2nd gen from spriters alt

Edited by 626lavaheart

My Giftee has not accepted yet unsure.gif 2 Xenos grew up sad.gif 2 more on a link ,another is hatched on sad.gif

My Santa has been very kind biggrin.gif I have some very welcome new additions to the cavern biggrin.gif

i also have a 3rd gen Gold Shimmer to help someone smile.gif not the rarest of lines but from only 2nd gen shimmer from prize Lineage plus a CB Silver Egg (Hatchable)

PM if you would like biggrin.gif

Edited by rrattts

OK, I tried to add all I sent to the spreadsheet but that thing hates me, ended up erasing what I put it, it was acting possessed lol

When I update the spreadsheet, I have to retype everything that is already in there. I'm waiting to update once everything has been sent over.

When I update the spreadsheet, I have to retype everything that is already in there. I'm waiting to update once everything has been sent over.

Have you tried clicking on the box that shows up at the top when you highlight a box? If you just click on a box it erases it, clicking on the part at the top where the box's text shows up should allow for editing.

sent a 5th gen pb golden wyvern and a 2nd gen pink from old pink. OK, I tried to add all I sent to the spreadsheet but that thing hates me, ended up erasing what I put it, it was acting possessed lol

my giftee is yeronoco. I still am working on the alt vine. If anyone wants to update the spreadsheet for me let me know and I give you the lists of codes. So far I have sent a 2g moonstone from silver, 2g silver silver from a male moonstone, a yellow dino, 3rd gen neb thuwed from a royal blue in addition to the two other eggs at the begininng of this

The easiest thing for me to do, when it comes to editing that stuff, is just to click, copy the text in the box, paste it and then write the additions.

Thanks for the editing tips. I found that if I double click the box I want to write in, then I can edit it without losing any information already in there.

Thanks! smile.gif

Gift is still pending currently, hoping the hatchling doesn't grow up before claiming.

my giftee has picked up 2 eggs (copper and blusang) and a cb pink hatchling so far. she is waiting for more room before picking up more of the gifts waiting on her. smile.gif

I also want to thank MisaTange and Secret Santa acct for the assist with more babies for my giftee. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

The giftee did not accept my gift.. it grew up first. sad.gif

Oh well, not to hard to get another.

Does anyone have a CB Golden Wyvern, by any chance? I'm having a bit of trouble finding one, unfortunately sad.gif