Secret Santa

Secret Santa

I think I also did well with my giftee laugh.gif The last one grew up, so I figured it's safe now to post my bragging list. xd.png

1. CB Silver (Thanks rrattts!) or CB Gold or CB Neglected

2. CB Xeno (any beside Astrapi) {Pyro, Chrono}

3. 4th gen Gold Shimmer with common/uncommon mate {with Nebula, with Thunder}

4. Pretty Holiday EG checker! Surprise me :3 {Spessartine from Radiant Angel checker, Red from Desipis checker}

5. Pretty non-Holiday EG checker! Surprise me :3 {Ice from Mageia checker, Purple from Blusang checker (a lucky AP find - thanks Dirtytabs!)}

6. Any CB with 'name'/word/all number/palindrome code {Sofai, Ytuns, Tecjo}

Granted, I was lacking a bit in the Neglected and the word/all number/palindromic code department, but overall, I'm happy! laugh.gif

I'VE SENT MY GIFTS

Forum name: Dark_Angel12345

Scroll name: Dark_Angel12345

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt or CB Silver/Almandine or 3G Shimmer (Thanks raffle donator & shadesofchaos)

2. 2G Metal from common mate, CB Spessartine (Thanks shishiza)

3. Undine alt (no inbreeding preferred)

4. 2G from Holidays (Thanks shishiza)

5. Even gen spriter's alts lineages : 01 | 02 | 03 (Thanks raffle donators & WoLfgIrLyS)

6. CB Red hatchie (Thanks milkaq66)

Thank you very much everyone who helped me completing the list. wub.gif

I'VE RECEIVED MY GIFTS

Forum name: banban007

Scroll name: banban007

Wishlist:

1. CB gold OR any from this category : 3G tinsel

2. 3rd gen prize OR 2nd gen metals OR CB spessartine : 2G PB silver

3. chicken : chicken! :3

4. Purple OR red OR pink : CB purple

5. 2g hybrids OR 2g stripes (named parents) : Ultraviolet | Bluna

6. CB green(pebble) hatchling OR CB blue gemshard : CB blue gemshard | CB green male | CB green female

Thank you very much to my Santa Xasora for completing my wishlist. wub.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gif

My wishlist: (thank you my secret santa, cross out items are things that my secret santa frozen.ice gifted me!) Thank you! biggrin.gif

1. Cave Born Gold (or Neglected) wub.gif

2. Alt Black (2nd Gen PB or 2nd Gen)

3. Green or Yellow Dino

4. CB Gold Wyvern

5. Nicely lineaged dragon from spriter's alt(s) or a dragon from a Holly X White Checker

6. Any Lineaged Red or Sunsong Hatchling(s)

Giftee's Wishlist, again crossed out items are gifted

Forum name: Enalahs

Scroll name: Enalahs

Wishlist:

1. 2G White from Spriter Alt or CB Alt/Hybrid

2. CB Xenowyrms

3. Paper

4. CB White

5. CB Red

6. White hatchie (Lineage doesn't matter as I hoard them so inbred is ok too!)

Completed it all and it's logged on the sheet!

xd.png damn I did everything I could to get a 2nd gen alt black... I bred all my blacks together twice and went thru like 20+ black eggs xd.pngD guess I'm not having good luck, was hoping to share about tons of them with people that needed them... I guess maybe I should have kept some slots open to try and snag stuff or breed things

oh well I sent some good gifts out and maybe I'll be able to still catch stuff hehe

xd.png damn I did everything I could to get a 2nd gen alt black... I bred all my blacks together twice and went thru like 20+ black eggs xd.pngD guess I'm not having good luck, was hoping to share about tons of them with people that needed them... I guess maybe I should have kept some slots open to try and snag stuff or breed things

oh well I sent some good gifts out and maybe I'll be able to still catch stuff hehe

I know how you feel. I tried all my cb Blacks twice. I got an alt with my first 6 and nothing after that.

Today I was able to sent the last gift to my giftee, so here's the list of joy biggrin.gif

I've sent my gifts

Forum name: sara4cows

Scroll name: sara4cows

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or Neglected

2. 2nd Gen Gold from common

3. 3rd gen M Gold checker from F Mint

4. 3rd Gen Metal checker from common

5. 3rd gen White checker from F Silvers

6. 2nd gen Soulpeace or Hell Horse either gender

BIG thanks go to buckskinmist and angelicdragonpuppy who gifted the Golds for point 1 and 3! This was so much fun this year laugh.gif

I think I sent last gift to my Giftee (I can't get most other things from list and my alt black breeding gave me only normal blacks), so I'm posting my final list (In bold are things I got for my Giftee from things mentioned in Wishlist):

I've sent my gifts:

Forum name: HeartJacker13

Scroll name: HeartJacker13

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver - thank you rrattts, for help with it smile.gif, CB Almandine, Neglected, and 3rd gen Tinsels

2. CB Spessartine, 2nd gen metals(2G Silver x Desipis), and alt Black

3. CB Trios (Ice), CB Blusang, Chicken, Dinos (Blue Dino), and CB Xenowyrms (Astrapi)

4. 2nd gen AoCreation (Female Silver x GoN) - thank you stagazer_7 for help with it smile.gif, 2nd Gen AoDestruction (Pyro Xenowyrm x GoN)

5. Anything purebred and not inbred! - 5G PB EG Magi and 3G PB EG Red

6. Same as before. I love purebreds! - 4G PB EG Pink, 2G PB Red Copper

I also recieved some amazing gifts from my Giftter WoLfgIrLyS, as she mentined in her post:

☺ I'VE SENT MY GIFTS ☺

Forum name: biruko     

Scroll name: Biruko     

Wishlist:     

1. CB Gold or CB Silver (vrvqs, ~X~)      

2. CB Spessartine or any CB Copper (Rainbow)(eKyQ1, rrattts)      

3. Any CB Xeno(4H5ID, Rinoa26) , Dino (Green) (c46Hh, Ruby Eyes) or CB Red Dorsal     

4. 3x CB Red(WDLOb & C4DC7, 4JI72, WinstonGA & Mystic_Solara) / Pink/ Seasonal(k9kkH) or 2G Avatar from Male Sunsong x GON (6qRZd, velvet-curse)    

5. Any PB even gen. (2G or higher, especially Red) (sUL6N), Any egg from Zombieline(Ie332 & uHZxy, tjenni &tishavara)     

6. any BSA hatchling(s)(sUL6N, 4JI72), something with a lineage I can continue (SL6hW)     , any CB hatchling (maFmN, FMHbJ, PH1AT, ftSvk, Mystic_Solara) or messy hatchling for freezing (4RIol & ne8F5, buckskinmist)     

5. Mate for:     

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xoiYP (8syXs & KOjwl, la_mariane & WoLfgIrLyS)    

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JC740 (GJiZL, WoLfgIrLyS)     

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BLTbM (6qRZd, velvet-curse) 

http://dragcave.net/lineage/waqXo (5ThJ9, bucksinmist)

Thank you so much! smile.gif

I have a question about a reasonable amount of time to be able to check messages and claim gifts. I don't want to put anyone's business out in the open, so if I could possibly get some advice from some experienced gifters/giftees, it would be much appreciated! Just shoot me a PM please, I'm home all day today.

EDIT: I didn't notice that my gifter was above me. All of the gifts they were able to give me were wonderful, and I'm very grateful that they tried to get an alt black. ♥

Edited by HeartJacker13

So today is the last day and I still have not heard from my gifter :/ I however was able to get some nice stuff for my giftee at least smile.gif And as it seems this year many people received really nice things so I hope there will be another Secret Santa next year. Looking forward to it!

I'm ready for help, I'm saving egg slots for this purpose. I hope secret santa organisers could make a compiled list of everyone who haven't receive any gifts so that helpers can start breeding/catching stuffs. wink.gif

So today is the last day and I still have not heard from my gifter :/ I however was able to get some nice stuff for my giftee at least smile.gif And as it seems this year many people received really nice things so I hope there will be another Secret Santa next year. Looking forward to it!

I also haven't heard from my gifter, but I am glad I was able to knock a few things out on my giftees wishlist. This was a really fun event and I'm glad I participated too smile.gif

I've been gifted. Thanks mandrakekeeper!

Edited by Malum

Count me among those that never heard from their gifter.

I had great fun though catching for my giftee and sending her stories. She was even sweet enough to send a gift back to me. Thanks smile.gif

Secondary gifters that signed up will probably be asked to gift to people have not received anything yet ^^

Just sent off the last gift I managed to get to my giftee :3

I've sent my gifts:

Forum name: ajc

Scroll name: ajc

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen from spriter's alt

2. 3rd gen prize -> 3g Silver Tinsel (click)

3. Surprise me -> CB Brown Copper (pending) (click)

4. Nebulas -> 2x CB Nebula & 3g Red Nebula x Magma checker (click & click & click)

5. Pretty checkers! -> 3g Gold x Solstice checker & 4g Gold x Ribbon Dancer checker (click & click)

6. Surprise me. I love pretty lineages! -> 2x 4g EG Seasonal (click & click)

And also I got many beautiful and amazing gifts from my gifter, Ruby Eyes :D

1. CB Silver (Thanks rrattts!) or CB Gold or CB Neglected

2. CB Xeno (any beside Astrapi) {Pyro, Chrono}

3. 4th gen Gold Shimmer with common/uncommon mate {with Nebula, with Thunder}

4. Pretty Holiday EG checker! Surprise me :3 {Spessartine from Radiant Angel checker, Red from Desipis checker}

5. Pretty non-Holiday EG checker! Surprise me :3 {Ice from Mageia checker, Purple from Blusang checker (a lucky AP find - thanks Dirtytabs!)}

6. Any CB with 'name'/word/all number/palindrome code {Sofai, Ytuns, Tecjo}

Thank you again! This was much more than I expected <3

I've got another round of 2nd gen Blacks sitting on my scroll. Maybe one of these will alt for the next round of gifting. Keep your fingers crossed!

I was able to fulfil a couple items on my giftee's list, and my secret santa gave me some very nice things.

Secondary gifters that signed up will probably be asked to gift to people have not received anything yet ^^

I signed up to be a replacement Santa and Helper. I stopped spending time on DC and the forum but I didn't receive any email relative to Secret Santa. Suggestions?

KingZanto, Malum, and Sister of the Dragon all got some special gifts left on their doorsteps this evening. Please enjoy and Merry Christmas!!!

5 of the 6 blacks did not alt so here they are (you can take for yourself or for your giftee)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I signed up to be a replacement Santa and Helper. I stopped spending time on DC and the forum but I didn't receive any email relative to Secret Santa. Suggestions?

If you only signed up for the replacement Santa/helper, I would not expect an PM from the forum account Secret Santa until tomorrow or maybe the day after. Depending on how long it takes them to configure a list and send out PMs.

If you mean that you are not really active enough to be a replacement santa anymore, I would suggest to just send the account a PM to let them know so they do not assign you to someone by accident ^^

5 of the 6 blacks did not alt so here they are (you can take for yourself or for your giftee)

I took one and left you a pm about the others. smile.gif

Edited by buckskinmist

If you only signed up for the replacement Santa/helper, I would not expect an PM from the forum account Secret Santa until tomorrow or maybe the day after. Depending on how long it takes them to configure a list and send out PMs.

If you mean that you are not really active enough to be a replacement santa anymore, I would suggest to just send the account a PM to let them know so they do not assign you to someone by accident ^^

Thank you for letting me know. I'm not active but will be if I get an assignment smile.gif

Unless something really cool happens in the next half day, it looks like I've sent my last gift. Managed to hit all of the categories, thanks to everyone who made great trades with me to make that happen! (I'm not exactly sure if I've updated everything on the spreadsheet or not- I'm pretty sure not. I kind of lost track of what I was doing after a while...)

I've sent my gifts!

Forum name:Greengrim

Scroll name:irismichi

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold, CB Silver (1), 2G from spriter's alt

2. 2nd gen metals (2) , 3gen prize (3)

3. CB Blusang, Dinos (2) , 4th gen prizes (4)

4. pretty lineaged BSA (1)

5. nice lineaged from spriter's alts (checker) (4) / 2G-4G dragon from Holly x white checker (either eggs)

6. any 2G-3gen event dragons x common checker ( event dragon as christmas/ halloween/ valentine dragons) (1, plus 1 kind of)

Also, thanks to Tempestsea for being an amazing Secret Santa- I was truly spoiled this month! And thanks to everyone who participated and updated this thread, it was so fun and inspirational to see everyone band together to provide presents smile.gif