Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I demand for the Spirit Ward cycle to be switched so I can see the iluminated versions more often instead of only for half an hour when I'm up reeeeeeally early. (Wrong timezone here.)

Okay, this is a strange one, but: I demand the ability to swap lineages among same-breed dragons. Why? Because I have a messy-frozen *regular*-Black army, and a wonderful messy Black just alted. I want to put that wonderfully messy lineage on a regular Black to freeze. 

I would love to be able to summon mature CB/2G/pretty checker Red hatchlings out of nowhere at will. :D I'm currently egglocked with 6 eggs that all have more than 5d left and I'm completely out of Incubates. I'll need to remember to time breeding lineage stuff and catching specific CBs from the cave better next time, as having 3 days of being able to do absolutely nothing in this game is a little bit dull.

I want to be able to catch CB Halloweens all year and have them breed true. I have too many checker ideas!

I want dragons to hatch and grow up the day it is bred.

I want an AP for BSA eggs only.

I want eggs to loss 2 days when they hit the AP to make it more desirable for people to pick up AP eggs.

I want to keep all the eggs from the holiday clutch.

I want a new biome.  Having 6 is just not acceptable.

I want to breed my dragons with dragons from another scroll.

I want animation for dragons!  If the holiday treats can be animated, so are dragons.

That's it for now.  Thank you.

I want any would-be-abandoned egg due to lack of egg slot to be held in a temporary egg slot until I have egg slot open to keep the egg for good.  Or at least give me a warning I am egglocked.

I want all the unreasonable demands in this thread to come true.

Edited by QVic

34 minutes ago, QVic said:

I want all the unreasonable demands in this thread to come true.

Oohh now I'm thinking of TJ doing some April Fools thing where all the most outrageous demands come true just for 24 hours but he does a totally serious straight-forward post and everyone is freaking out wondering if it's for real or just a joke. 

I want a Wishing Well biome.

It would be visible only for me, once a week, and it would contain exactly all the things I wish for right that moment - specific codes, specific breeds, specific colourations of said breeds (including purple Stripeds, of course!) XD

Oh, and I want yellow Stripeds. Kind of like a white Striped but with colours swapped.

I just want this last 2nd gen Neb I need to turn Green instead of Purpleso I can continue this PB lineage. Just. This. One.

Just now, Gluria said:

I just want this last 2nd gen Neb I need to turn Green instead of Purpleso I can continue this PB lineage. Just. This. One.

Good luck!

Also, I'd love orange, yellow, teal and fuchsia Nebbies XD to complicate things even further!

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Good luck!

Also, I'd love orange, yellow, teal and fuchsia Nebbies XD to complicate things even further!

Yes please!

And while we speak of it: How about black-and-white ones for the colourblind Nebs?

Okay, NOW I want 20 separate egg slots for breeding projects and the CBs I need for them. Come on. 8 isn't enough.

I also want to be able to incubate eggs multiple times.

Some BSAs XD

Firstly, a BSA to influence dragon type- colour/alt. 

Secondly a BSA to which can:

Completely remove a dead dragons lineage from a particular dragon, for deadlines.

Or put a dead dragons lineage back, showing the dead dragons original sprite.

It would only affect the selected dragons lineage.

Thinking of deadlines, wouldn’t it be cool to have a zombie sprite on lineages? There’s a lot of variety there.

Purple Sweetlings. Vanilla-yellow Sweetlings!

Also, I want to be able to bypass my holiday limits for 24 hours per egg. Like, I could grab additional Snow Angels and telegift them to anyone on the forum who still needs them, as long as they pick up within less than 24 hours after the egg was initially grabbed XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Also, I want to be able to bypass my holiday limits for 24 hours per egg. Like, I could grab additional Snow Angels and telegift them to anyone on the forum who still needs them, as long as they pick up within less than 24 hours after the egg was initially grabbed XD

Ohhh yes! I'm pretty sure I've 'unreasonably demanded' extra 'gifting only' slots in the past, especially during holidays. 24 hours to gift extras would be awesome.

Oh, I'm sure we'll get the same idea next year, and the year after, and so on :lol: At least until it's finally implemented *roflsnork*

Agreed. Last spring I introduced a friend to Dragon Cave and I wish I could help him catch all the CB holidays of the past, but I've got 2 of each and every one of them so I can't do that. I'd love to have extra 24-hour gifting slots so I could help out. :D

And speaking of holidays, my unreasonable demand of the day is that I could have ALL the CB Radiant Angels in the world, that my scroll would have no limits on CB Radiant Angels and Radiant Angels only. I don't care about the other holidays, I just want more RAs! :wub:

3 minutes ago, Din85 said:

not only z-Codes, Wishcodes for the market.

Nah, that's WAY TOO REASONABLE in my opinion XD

Dragon Cave?

No. 

Xeno Cave. 

All eggs are glassy with mana coursing through them!

Make it rain noodles!

....so I can leave the Jungle please I don't wanna be heeeeeere.