TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Just saw the hatchies and they're delightful, I can't wait to see the adult sprites! <3

I love the hatchies! I was kinda hoping for a werewolf dragon, but these are awesome anyways.

Got to the party late, but immediately filled my 7 slots with no competition smile.gif Can't wait for them to hatch!

between the descriptions on the eggs and now the hatchies I think they are some sort of spider dragon, which would be cool again is so happy they are purple

between the descriptions on the eggs and now the hatchies I think they are some sort of spider dragon, which would be cool again is so happy they are purple

It certainly does sound spider-esque smile.gif

I am sorry PointOfOrigin! I tried so hard to find that post. I was retracing my steps but I had been all over (there were 144 pages in one thread I was in alone...). *sigh* Why oh why did I not bookmark that dragon?! I was really tired that night and not at my best. It does exist though. I saw it. And I suspect that was a very dedicated attempt since the % chance was so low...

I wish people would stop posting how easy these eggs were to get... it may give TJ ideas to make future egg releases more difficult and honestly?

That just sucks the fun out of it for me and SO MANY other players. The harder it is, the more I don't want to bother... >.>

That aside, the 2012 halloween dragon looks familier... I wonder what the adults will look like...

Thank you TJ!

Edited by SandstormL

I think it's only easy because of the date change.

When I was getting mine in the Jungle, I was the only user viewing the page.

Not everyone uses the forums, and not everyone can make this date.

I am sorry PointOfOrigin! I tried so hard to find that post. I was retracing my steps but I had been all over (there were 144 pages in one thread I was in alone...). *sigh* Why oh why did I not bookmark that dragon?! I was really tired that night and not at my best. It does exist though. I saw it. And I suspect that was a very dedicated attempt since the % chance was so low...

Nah, don't worry. It's nice to know that exceptions do exist.And now, I want to make one like that myself. Wish me luck.

You know with all of the Trick Or Treat spiders... hmm...

wasn't able to post last night because of the lag, but just wana say good luck to all those hunting and thanks to TJ and the spriters and all those who contributed to the event biggrin.gif

...... Well dang it. I hope you guys are wrong.

If it's a spider-dragon, I'll end up abandoning every single egg. *completely phobic* Unless it doesn't *look* like a spider...

I was getting pissed at my computer because it wouldn't *show* that the page had refreshed, and I kept refreshing and clicking but it acted like it didn't refresh at all. .... Then I went to my scroll and I had 7 eggs. So, yay?

One thing you can try is to look at your recent history, and look at recently closed tabs (at least, it works like that with Firefox, not sure if it works that way in other browsers). If you opened the dragon's link in a new tab, you might be able to find it that way. smile.gif

Also, I really like the new hatchlings! Suitably spooky-looking for Halloween, I think! biggrin.gif

Caught my seven eggs.

Thanks a bunch for the release, TJ and Spriters. It was well worth the wait.

Happy hunting, all~!

I wish people would stop posting how easy these eggs were to get... it may give TJ ideas to make future egg releases more difficult and honestly?

That just sucks the fun out of it for me and SO MANY other players. The harder it is, the more I don't want to bother... >.>

Given so many people are also thanking TJ for making it so easy and saying how lovely it is to be stressfree, it might well have the opposite effect. With limited release dragons I personally think it's wonderful to be able to get them so easily and have a nice, stressfree day.

If it's a spider-dragon, I'll end up abandoning every single egg. *completely phobic* Unless it doesn't *look* like a spider...

I hope people are wrong too as I'm also phobic about spiders - and a lot of other people have said the same. To me the hatchling looks nothing like a spider in anyway at all, so I'm really hoping it isn't going to turn into an eight-legged thing.

=__=

uhg I thought I'd have a hard time getting eggs... but now I'm pretty much locked.

... but I didn't look around for cool codes...

guess I'll have to abandon these ones and look again. ><

Ha, have decided that no matter what they are, one of mine is getting named "demon dustbunny" rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Don't worry, i think there is one possibility that they'll be just Witch dragons (I HOPE *coughs*) Look at the news picture theme)

Nah, don't worry. It's nice to know that exceptions do exist.And now, I want to make one like that myself. Wish me luck.

I wish you the BEST of luck! Do let me know when you succeed!

Ooh yay! A new darker colored dragon. biggrin.gif They look cute already. Thanks TJ and the artists/spriters!

Edited by Catlover3288