TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Wow! Didn't expect to get the new egg so quickly. First thing I did this morning was get on my laptop and head for the cave! WOOT!! biggrin.gif

~CC

I struggled with lag last night to get my 7, but it seems people are having an easier time today.

Thanks TJ for giving us the new dragons. Love the codes on yours. I can't wait to see the adults! Thanks JOTB for the beautiful hatchling!

Got my 6 last night at midnight! Super quick and easy! Thanks TJ!

Now I just hope the people that were in the hurricane are back online and are able to get theirs.

And I just totally noticed I got a new Halloween egg with a fun code: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oJKQQ

oh, joking, QQ ? lol

Edited by demona3

Caught all 7 of my eggs at the midnight drop in less than 3 minutes tongue.gif. This has been the easiest holiday drop I've ever been to smile.gif.

Love the hatchies and the egg design. Happy Halloween!

Being wedged in corners - I wonder if we're getting a pygmy. <3

Thank you for the halloween eggs!

I managed to catch mine up on the first drop last night. I have a slower connection and kept getting error message and other problems. But finally found a biome with low enough numbers I caught my first egg about 20 minutes into the drop and about ten minutes later had seven of them.

I never would've thought those eggs would be so easy to catch! And they're so pretty, too~! I can't wait to see them grow up~! Happy late Halloween, guys! xd.png

Being wedged in a dark corner made me think of some kind of spider dragon.

I really hope they aren't. That would really cut on lineage potential.

Being wedged in a dark corner made me think of some kind of spider dragon.

Or maybe a Bat?

I don't think so. The eggs are normal sized and aren't pigmy eggs smaller? ohmy.gif

Nabbed mine on the 1st click. How did that happen blink.gif

Not that I'm complaining. Now I just need to think of a name...

I don't think so. The eggs are normal sized and aren't pigmy eggs smaller? ohmy.gif

Usually, but Pumpkin dragons are pygmies so there is a chance that these might be too.

Personally, I hope not... but I can't deny that it's possible.

Love the look of the new eggies, can't wait for them to hatch and grow up! biggrin.gif Edited by Pippyspot

Yes, the new eggs look very interesting. They probably going to be dragons since they were specifically being referred to as: a new breed of holiday DRAGONS. And yes, I really hope it's not a pygmy. I was so disappointed this morning when I checked the cave. But I figured out that they were actually dropping in the regions!

Edited by Wallie987

I was up at midnight light night, and decided to try for them. I got my seven, now to wait (not so) patiently to see what they are! smile.gif