TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Does this mean that we have a better chance to get a neglected dragon today? I tried a few times without any luck. I wonder if it is even an option since the Halloween drop was delayed.

They remind me of bats so that's kinda what I have my fingers crossed for. The hatchies really look great and are well worth the wait. Now how to survive the suspense of waiting for them to mature? That's the real dilemma.

Great job, JOTB!

Thank You So Much For The Late Release!!! I just got my internet back today and jumped on to try and breed what I could for trade.

The house still has one of the two lines feeding it so parts have power and parts don't, but hey it's more than a lot of people got! I'm damn lucky! Didn't even get any water in the basement this time, but that's something we've been working on. We prepared and didn't get hit too massively.

Hope these eggs aren't delicate, I just put the 6 I caught in Silvi's in case I get disconnected for another prolonged period; it could happen.

Does this mean that we have a better chance to get a neglected dragon today? I tried a few times without any luck. I wonder if it is even an option since the Halloween drop was delayed.

I think you mean Zombie, but no you don't have a better chance today as far as I know. The chance was increased on the 31st. Everything went forward as usual except for the new release. Sorry.

Does this mean that we have a better chance to get a neglected dragon today? I tried a few times without any luck.  I wonder if it is even an option since the Halloween drop was delayed.

The chances of getting a neglected are always the same. The only dragons with varying chances are:

1. Zombies. Your best shot at getting a Zombie is on Halloween. The only Zombie that wasn't zombified on Halloween belongs to TJ.

2. GONs. The more complete sets of trios you have, the better chances you will summon it.

EDIT: Just noticed I reached level six cool.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

They remind me of bats so that's kinda what I have my fingers crossed for. The hatchies really look great and are well worth the wait. Now how to survive the suspense of waiting for them to mature? That's the real dilemma.

Great job, JOTB!

Yes, they also remind me of bats. I would so love it if the were. Reading the description of TJ's mature hatchings they seem kind of witch-like. Still, one can hope

Wow, I just love the new dragons. wub.gif Thank you so much TJ!

Nevermind, I realized they would sort under Halloween. xd.png

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

Oooh the new babies are so pretty! The description so far makes me think of Black Widows for some reason... can't wait to see the adults!!

Happy belated Halloween everyone!

This is my first holiday here, the first halloween release I get to see and I thought I wouldn't stand a chance because my internet sucks and I'm at college right now but I already managed to fill my six slots!! I certainly wasn't expecting that!! I'm so happy! AND THEY ARE PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the eggs and the hatchies, I'm dying to see the adult sprites, thanks TJ and Spriters!

YAY THE FORUM FINALLY LOADED SO NOW I CAN PPOST HERE!

I managed to snag seven of these last night at eleven something. Thanks for the new release!

The chances of getting a neglected are always the same. The only dragons with varying chances are:

1. Zombies. Your best shot at getting a Zombie is on Halloween. The only Zombie that wasn't zombified on Halloween belongs to TJ.

2. GONs. The more complete sets of trios you have, the better chances you will summon it.

EDIT: Just noticed I reached level six cool.gif

I actually chatted in one of the other threads with someone that had a zombie from the middle of the year...

The hatchlings are so cute, I love them. And the black and purple eggs look great too. Can't wait to see what the adults look like. Thank you TJ and everyone else involved with the events/release. Too bad there is still some streets around me that don't have power yet.

I actually chatted in one of the other threads with someone that had a zombie from the middle of the year...

Really? Would love to see that Zombie.

Thank you to TJ and Staff/Artisits! You all have made this event so much fun! Your hard work is really evident and loved. I am very grateful that I got to have so much of a good time. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be so greedy and so generous in the same event! xd.png

To those effected by the hurricane, be safe you all and I hope your lives return to normal very soon! It sure looks like a war zone up there. (Soooo reminds me of Andrew - from FL so I know how bad these can be.) Best wishes...

Edited by hardwired

Hmmm... really groggy this morning... lets see if I can find it again... might take a bit though. xd.png

Got 7 new eggs last night. Can't wait to see what they look like when the hatch. Thank you so much TJ and thank you to the spriters who worked very hard for the Halloween event. Aliset, ToT, and the new eggs. smile.gif

The descriptions on these guys are intriguing. Managed to catch 5 last night in the initial madness, locking myself till my last Pumpkin and Marrow hatch (sometime soon). Will be trying for two more when that happens. I thought we'd killed the forum last night--it would hardly load for me at all, so I'm glad it's working again now. Thank you TJ and spriters for a great event and a great new dragon!

yeah, I believe that zombie can be obtained in other days, but the chance is super low, maybe 1%

yeah, I believe that zombie can be obtained in other days, but the chance is super low, maybe 1%

I'm aware of that. It's just I've never heard of, or seen a Zombie created on any other day. Doing something like that would demand a special kind of dedication.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I managed to get four last night, but it was crazy! Two for keeping and two for trading/gifting. And I thought we'd killed the forum too, Amberfly. I tried to post and it took forever, so I gave up. (And still having issues apparently. I had to try twice to post this!)

<3. Thank you TJ. I'm slowly trying to gift out at least three. :3

...wow. Just waltzed into the cave and picked up two new eggs, easy as you please. Not what I was expecting in the least! Best of luck to all the remaining hunters!