TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I've gotten my seven eggs, influenced 4 of them, so I'm good to go!

Purple eggs? ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait to see them hatch!

Edit: Just saw TJ's first post. biggrin.gif The babies are so pretty!

Edited by TwilitProphet

They probably going to be dragons since they were specifically being referred to as: a new breed of holiday DRAGONS. And yes, I really hope it's not a pygmy.

Pygmies are referred to as dragons, too. They're pygmy dragons.

I wouldn't mind a batch of pygmies. I'm a bit of a pygmy hoarder, so I'm hoping some new release includes a pygmy sometime soon, though I doubt that these guys will be, based on the size of the hatchies.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Usually, but Pumpkin dragons are pygmies so there is a chance that these might be too.

Personally, I hope not... but I can't deny that it's possible.

Oh, you're right, I forgot about Pumpkin dragons sad.gif

Personally I do care if it's pygmy or not, but I do prefer normal dragons.

EDIT: I think it might be pygmy after all, ever since s1 hatchling I always thought it was a bit small.

Edited by kokoro456

It would be cool to see some more Pygmy options, but either way, I love the new real eases! Now let's hope that the sandy victims get them, too. And let's all have them in our thoughts and prayers, I heard on the news another ones gonna hit there next week.

i love the eggs and hatchies! might have to freeze one as i have 7 eggs! so far i haven't been able to bring myself to freeze a holiday event dragon though.

i thought i wouldn't be able to catch any as they weren't this easy to get the last time i went hunting for holiday eggs. a minute and a half and i had 7. just won't be able to gift as many due to needing to sleep for work tonight. i am still planning to gift some.

happy halloween!

Edited by spring_dragon

It would be cool to see some more Pygmy options, but either way, I love the new real eases! Now let's hope that the sandy victims get them, too. And let's all have them in our thoughts and prayers, I heard on the news another ones gonna hit there next week.

Another one? *hugs Europe* I'm never, ever moving from Europe. Never.

I also hope that all those people who said they won't be able to come online, somehow get their own share too.

Yup still possibly pygmy. But at least we know it's not a drake or something - didn't realize the dragons in TJ's post were the dragons. xd.png

I wasn't too thrilled with the look of the eggs, but now that they have hatched and I know JOTB is the artist, all my fears went out the window.

I did have a dream that the eggs hatched into little animated pacman ghosts though. I would have been fine with that.

I did have a dream that the eggs hatched into little animated pacman ghosts though. I would have been fine with that.

Lol, that completely beats the current dragons.

I got pretty excited about these eggs. It was the first egg drop I was there to watch. They kind of let me down, they don't look cool at all, but at least the hatchlings are looking on the up side, I think. Oh well, it's an egg. It's an egg!

Also, happy late Dragon Cave Halloween, finally!

I was happy and excited to see the new eggs I love them they are Purple! woot I picked them up at midnight, was a horrid lag with lots of server errors so took a few mins to get my scroll filled up, it was fun I kept clicking and clicking tell i checked and found I was scroll locked lol

Yay! pretty halloween eggies, thanks so much TJ. The halloween eggs should be on the third of november every year lol. I have 2 & im happily egg lock lol.

Why? I appreciate that TJ did this for everyone caught in Hurricane Sandy, but wouldn't it be great if Halloween eggs got released on Halloween? Maybe this made it easier. Other Halloween eggs are about to hatch.

Oh... Well I didn't even know that Dragon Cave exsisted last year  sad.gif

That's life. I will never have an old pink WAAAAAAAAH. (Discontinued...)

And nor will I have any of the CB holidays that were around here before I was.

It's sad - but them's the breaks.

ETA doubt if it is a pygmy. The eggs were full sized.... but that could be a Subtle Plot to confuse - then again there are the pumpkins...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Pumpkins were originally unbreedable. Somebody suggested that because they can fit in pumpkins, they would be able to breed with pygmies, who had nothing to breed with at the time. The spriter liked the idea. Pumpkins are NOT a valid example of a pygmy.

Pumpkins were originally unbreedable. Somebody suggested that because they can fit in pumpkins, they would be able to breed with pygmies, who had nothing to breed with at the time. The spriter liked the idea. Pumpkins are NOT a valid example of a pygmy.

Ooooh! Okay I didn't actually know that. That's fascinating!

In that case, I'm no longer worried about these being pygmies at all xd.png

Wohoo! Even though I've been around DC since '05, I stopped playing before the biome update and came back around last year because of a friend. So this is my first biomed event drop biggrin.gif

Managed to snag 5. They kinda remind me of fungus, but a spider theme is actually a really good guess.

Got my seven eggs! That was easier then what I was expecting, but I am not complaining about that!!!!

The eggs are really pretty. I don't think the dragons will be pygmies. At least I would think not as the rest of the holiday dragons are not pygmies. But if the Halloween 2012 dragons end up being pygmies I will still love them.

(Personally I am pulling for bat dragons tongue.gif )

Thank you so much for making the eggs available in all biomes! Even though I am, at this moment, working our booth at a book fair, I was able to catch six eggs for my scroll. If they hadn't been available in all biomes, I wouldn't have stood a chance - trying to be faster than the other with only a small mobile uplink and using a small netbook - would have been next to impossible.

I very much look forward to seeing how the new dragons turn out!

Thank you for giving us so much care and time. smile.gif And new dragons, of course. smile.gif

Thanks for delaying this wonderful event, TJ. I think it's wonderful you think about people being struck by the hurricane. smile.gif

And yay, I got six of these new Halloween dragons! Wonderful smile.gif