TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I agree on that the eggs were super easy to catch. I caught five in the first three minutes of the release, but the forum was lagging for me, so I couldn't post.

The hatchies look great:) I actually didn't see the s1 hatchies, but the s2 omes look awesome and scary xd.png Wish my eggies would hatch soon!

Wasn't sure whether to expect a massive battle catching these, but it turned out to be incredibly easy - I locked my scroll in less than a minute. biggrin.gif

Lessee what we got here - TJ's got three, so there's no hatchie dimorphism but the adults are dimorphic. *intrigued*

(I was slightly hoping for another orange-coloured dragon for personal reasons, but I'm sure these guys will be awesome anyway!)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Agree with everyone else - super easy catches! My brother and I both got scroll-lock within 3 minutes of starting catching. :D

I'm happy to see everyone getting eggs so easy. In past events all I've seen is a bunch of users being irritated because they couldn't get any eggs o3o

Sad that the eggs were so easy to catch. I don't think any of the biomes had over 200 people at the midnight drop. :/

That sure was surprisingly easy!! biggrin.gif

I was expecting a battle like it was with the Bluesang-release,but

i was able to catch mine in a few minutes ninja.gif

Thanks for the new eggys to TJ and the spriters, it was a beautiful Halloween!!

Ooooo, gorgeous hatchies! They look so cute and yet so evil. laugh.gif Looking forward to seeing their adult forms.

And their codes are brilliant.

Still can't believe how easy the eggs were to catch... <3

Nice codes TJ! Hopefully everyone not affected by Sandy will be kind enough to send out some of their eggs to those still without power and unable to catch any. smile.gif I plan on sending out almost all of my eggs every 5 hours to the AP and then before I go to bed, grabbing one last catch and hatching them for those Sandy people.

Wow, this year was easy.What make very happy, because I have a test in a couple of hours, and I was worried if I'd be able to get those eggs xd.png

Love the hatchies, thanks \o

First thing when I woke up this morning was to catch some eggs on DragCave.

I have five of them now, and I'm currently egg-locked.

Can't wait to see the adult! (saw the hatchies already)! biggrin.gif I wonder what the names will be. But finding out the names will be easy when the S2 hatchies grow up. tongue.gif

I'm incredibly glad the eggs are easy to catch. Yes, when its a drop like the Blusangs the competition is fun, but you have the rest of the year to get them. Here, its one day, then never. Its great that's everyone's happy, and it means the people with less time for catching due to the schedule change can catch them too smile.gif

Now to check out the postponed gifting thread... 3:)

my plan for next halloween is to get 2 shadow walker eggs, hopefully one will be male and one will be female, and next year i will breed my 2 black marrows, and also next year if i get 2 of each gender of this years halloween dragons, ill be breeding 2 pairs, and i can gift some........ but for now ill have to wait till then.

Yay! Got my six and influenced 3 male & 3 female.

Thank you, TJ and spriters! The eggs and the hatchies are really good-looking; can't wait to see the adults!

Wow I love the stage 2 hatchie! I can not wait to see these adults. smile.gifsmile.gif And I love the codes.

Aww, TJ's hatchies gendered!! ohmy.gif

Soo awesome!

and compared to the S1 they're more dragonish than lizardish!! laugh.gif

I picked up 3 from the first drop last night and 4 from this last drop. I am happily egglocked. I love TJ's codes! Thanks for a great Halloween.

Thank you for making the eggs easy to catch. My schedule is packed, I am very busy due to my 3 jobs and I was worried I would miss this release.

Caught six really quickly, kinda surprised it was so easy. (But not complaining)

There's only 10-20 people per biome, maybe everyone just got theirs already?

Sad that the eggs were so easy to catch. I don't think any of the biomes had over 200 people at the midnight drop. :/

I would have been there, but I was on a bus from Phnom Penh to Battambang... wink.gif

YAY! Thank you so much TJ and Spriters!

Oh, and thank you for making the eggs easy to catch biggrin.gif

Edited by yongyeon