TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Wow, I can't get over how awesome the hatchling looks. Great job, spriter(s).

What's the most you can catch?

You can catch as many as your scroll can hold. Halloween dragons have no limits.

Edited by xdlugia

Surprisingly, for being in a hotel with a not-so-great internet connection, on a Saturday, I didn't have any trouble getting four eggs xd.png ... I like the irony in the hatchling's descriptions. Aw, it's a cute baby dragon... with an accumulating bone collection.... O.o

The hatchlings look awesome! Still no power or internet except on my phone here, so I may have to sit this one out. But I'm hoping to be able to go somewhere with power today, so maybe not. I hope I can catch some later. They're really cool sprites.

Thank you for extending the drop so lots more could grab happy.gif

If you only have phone access, go by the cave! This is an easy drop to catch for! If that still doesn't work, send pms.

Caught my seven eggs! happy.gif I got them all within the first half-hour of the drop. Much to my amusement, the forums wouldn't load for me because of server overload...

Happy Belated Halloween!!

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif I freaking LOVE them!!

EDTED:: Im glad TJ post poned this so everyone will have a chance to get some. TJ, hope you friends and family are doing ok.

Edited by libby2999

Thank you TJ, especially for changing the drop date. I hope those caught in Sandy are safe now.

Wow! This really is an easy drop! I managed to grab 7 even though I'm only on my phone! Definitely wasn't expecting that.

Thank you TJ

this has been the best Halloween ever yet wub.gif

i can't believe i bothered waking up so early my time just to get a chance to grab some before there all gone like how the old DC was with only 3 mystery eggs

only to find out that there so easy to grab now xd.png

hatchlings are really cute i can't wait to see the adults

grow up soon little ones <3

Thank you TJ! This is my first Halloween on DC, and it's been awesome! Got 7 eggs, and can't wait to see the adults. I didn't expect them to be this easy to catch

normally i would never get anything like this due to others grabbing them i caught seven so happy smile.gif erm how long are they been released for?

also thanks tj and other staff members for a great dragon cave Halloween, also my sympathy to the people affected by the sand business.

Thanks again, TJ and staff, SO MUCH for postponing the drop. I was so unexpectedly busy over Halloween, due to family in the wake of Sandy, and also to massive roommate drama that led to me moving out on very short notice -- I'm really glad that I didn't miss these new little beauties! Sad that I missed the fun event, which I'd started before all the bad stuff went down, but so very happy that I didn't miss the best part of all.

Also, spriters, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hatchie! It looks great, and I can't wait to see the adult! My incubation cave is full to bursting. :-D

Thank you for the new eggs, as always.

I would just like to say that I do commend you for postponing the holiday dragon release to allow the victims a (hopefully) better chance at catching some eggs.

However, I do not understand why all events were not postponed or extended to allow them the same chance to complete those events. I have several friends who were affected by the storm, some worse than others, but all of them were unable to participate in any of the events prior to the storm. They were too busy preparing for the worst and fleeing for their lives. Most are able to be here now that it has passed, though some have only intermittent connection to the internet, and none of them understand why they can only get the dragon and not be a part of all the events. Because of the events not getting extended, they feel specifically excluded from what should be a fun event for all players, and they have told me they wouldn't have felt this way if everything was extended, but they also wouldn't have if nothing was extended or postponed. They would not have expected or demanded that TJ do anything about catering to them just because of mother nature.

Simply because they have more important things to worry about, I am fighting on their behalf, and they have thanked me for my efforts thus far.

I can only hope that TJ will see reason and will extend the Halloween events. While my friends are I are completely grateful that they have the chance at the dragon, we believe that it would have been better to extend all events for the victims or just not bother at all. TJ has inadvertently specifically excluded a group of users from participating in events, which would not have seemed that way if he had done nothing or if he had extended everything. If the events are not extended then I will be withdrawing from continuing any financial support of this game, whether through donations, subscriptions, or ad clicks, and I will no longer be participating regularly in the game, if at all. I do not wish to support or fraternize with a website that will not be completely and fairly considerate of its users.

Love the hatchies! Wonder if they'll stay black & purple as adults... Can't wait for mine to hatch!

Edited by Siliskor

Thanks, TJ!!

(Wow, I caught six in under a minute... the last two Halloweens, I couldn't catch any.)

Thank you so much, TJ! Was able to catch a few even while remote.

Love the codes on your hatchies-- continue to be safe, and safety and health to you and yours!