TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Just because you fogged the eggs when they got sick doesn't mean they will survive. Sometimes it's too late for them and they die. The fog can only stop the eggs from receiving views and worsening the situation. it doesn't cure the eggs.

It seems half of those eggs in the graveyard were killed with earthquake. Some people gambled hoping that they would get eggs to hatch and that they could then go on their merry way and pick more CBs.

Yes! I got my seven eggs already biggrin.gif . 4 boys and 3 girls. Now, the most difficult part: waiting for them to hatch. I love the fact that they're purple. I love this color. Anyway, thanks TJ!

remember guys, you can grab the amount of halloween eggs that your scroll would normally hold (4, 5, 6, or 7). you don't have to limit yourself to 2.

I was surprised how easily nabbing these Halloween eggs were. Usually, I have to make at least five attempts before I successfully get a new release.

I'm wondering what the adults will look like, and if this new species will be sexually dimorphic. (Looking back at the past Halloween dragons, there seems to be a pattern, as Vampires, and Shadow Walkers were sexually dimorphic, while Pumpkin and Shadow Walkers weren't.)

Fogged eggs can certainly die if the views are high enough. You currently have 2 eggs that are only an hour old and they have over 60 unique views. They are going to be sick very soon at that rate. I'd remove them from any and all fansites until they are at least 12 hrs old...and then one will be enough for the next 12 hrs.

O.o I didn't know that. Thank you for telling me! ^^ *fogs eggs*

Hmmmm.......

Since there are so many Halloween eggs...

What would happen if all the eggs in the caves were caught and released to the AP?

Would they stick around for a few days so we can catch them after the ones we have now are hatched?

Also, it might make some people who cannot play today very happy smile.gif

I had 37 tombstones set for Oct 31. Sadly, I had no power. I revived the ones still on my scroll today. 3 revived, no Zombies sad.gif

There are many other zombies out there that were not made on halloween. The odds of getting one on a day other than halloween is just very very small...but they are out there.

GONs.. you only need one complete set to summon.. the odds for successful summoning is not affected by having more than one complete set.

Incorrect, that was changed in a recent update. Link

Rather than relying purely on random chance, the likelihood of summoning a Legendary egg now increases with the number of complete sets of the Legendary Trio dragons that you have. If your style of play doesn't allow you to have multiple sets, don't worry; the base chance has been slightly increased as well.

i have no troubles with catching new event eggs... o.o incredible, is it cause of my internet provider, lol ....or why?

Still a Happy Halloween everyone. Good luck! The eggs are really awesome.

Completely silly, but as I hopped into bed right now, I had the disturbing thought that these dragons might be the kinds of things to lurk under beds and bite off enticing, dangling toes! xd.png I jerkedmy feet onto the bed...just in case, yanno? wink.gif

Completely silly, but as I hopped into bed right now, I had the disturbing thought that these dragons might be the kinds of things to lurk under beds and bite off enticing, dangling toes! xd.png I jerkedmy feet onto the bed...just in case, yanno? wink.gif

That's a thought. Boogyman dragons?

i have no troubles with catching new event eggs... o.o incredible, is it cause of my internet provider, lol ....or why?

Nah, it's just because for some reason the maximum number of people in a biome is 10. I was here for the original drop and even then there were only 100 people per biome.

AAAAWWW! biggrin.gif So nice to give EVERYONE a chance to grab the eggs! wub.gif

Last year and the year before I had no chance on halloween. Please, do it on every event like this when there are special holiday eggs! And please on new normal releases too, a little more increased chance... that would be great! Eggs for EVERYONE!

Ok thanks, i caught 5 of them Lol!

its really easy O-o i thought it was hard on halloween.

It was a bit hard at the first time they were released. Although that was because it was very VERY lagging.

Of course, a few hours later it got very easy to grab them, which is nice. xd.png

Thanks TJ and the spriter(?)! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lady Dragoon

So exciting! Im glad that it was held offd for people who had to put up with Sandy. Thanks DC. smile.gif I hope I get the eggs. biggrin.gif

EDIT: I hope they grow up soon so i can find out its race name, lololol. I already need to update my wish list on another part of the forum!XD Gess I gotta wait, lol. Hopfuly i wont be laggy today to get it!XD (I dont even know what the egg looks like but it'll be the ONE i havent seen yet, lol!)

Edited by AveryCF

Nah, it's just because for some reason the maximum number of people in a biome is 10. I was here for the original drop and even then there were only 100 people per biome.

really? O.O how lucky we are xDDD

sadly i can only get 2 sad.gif i have to nebula PBs that i need lol and i accidentally killed an egg biting it so i can only have 4 eggs at the time (i knew i should have kept my space open) but HEY at least i got 2 biggrin.gif

This is the first Halloween drop I haven't missed. biggrin.gif There always seems to be something that keeps me from getting on. DX But luckily, my power came back the other day, so I managed to grab a few eggs. c:

I was able to egg-lock myself within a few hours and now I'm catching them for friends and family. Can't wait to see what these spooky guys will look like! Thanks, TJ and spriters!