TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

user posted image

Interesting. Can't wait to see the adults~ I hope they have dimorphism, but there's only 3 in the OP...

But more purple dragons are always a plus, so im already content.

Hmm, yeah, i guess so. I'm used to there being 4 in that case, but if the hatchies don't have dimorphism, the adults still can.

Yes! I got my seven eggs already biggrin.gif . 4 boys and 3 girls. Now, the most difficult part: waiting for them to hatch. I love the fact that they're purple. I love this color. Anyway, thanks TJ!

Okay, I'll bite - how do you figure you got four boys and three girls? Am I missing something?

Hmm, yeah, i guess so. I'm used to there being 4 in that case, but if the hatchies don't have dimorphism, the adults still can.

Well, they do have different sexes. Because there is one female and two males.

I am at the library right now, they are closing in 30 mins...I was lucky to get these eggs because I am still out of power at home. I will be saving a couple for those who are still w/o power. Ty TJ, an everyone for being so helpful.

Okay, I'll bite - how do you figure you got four boys and three girls? Am I missing something?

I think the meant that he influenced that eggs

I think the meant that he influenced that eggs

Ah, okay - I wasn't even thinking about that. I like to just wait and see what I get.

Dangit, I missed the Halloween dragons. mad.gif Ah well, next year mayhaps.

On a side note, they do look totally awesome.

Dangit, I missed the Halloween dragons.  mad.gif Ah well, next year mayhaps.

What are you saying? You still have like 7 hours

Edited by lalalas

Well, they do have different sexes. Because there is one female and two males.

Just because there are two genders doesn't always mean they have dimorphism. But i got forgot he freezes one of each hatchling IF the hatchlings have dimorphism. If they don't then he just freezes one. So since there's three hatchlings, maybe they have dimorphism as adults, hopefully.

No, you didn't.

Wait for a drop.

This is the most painless Halloween drop I've ever been in! Went into Coast, and clicked on eggs and got my limit in a few minutes!

They are dropping now. You just have to grab them xd.png

Interesting, liking the design of these ones. Got 7, influenced to make sure I get one female and male out of the batch.

And yes out of 7 eggs I have gotten only one gender out of all of them. My marrows were so female heavy this year xd.png

Glad i managed to get all 7 of mine in the first 15mins this morning :3 I love the hatchlings. Can't wait to see the adults

As others had said before me, this was the least stressful holiday drop I've experienced since joining. Despite the lag, I managed to get all my eggs last night. I'm really excited to see what they're going to look like.

Given the description, I'm guessing some kind of bogeyman or ghoul... or maybe a trapdoor dragon, heehee! *tries to cuddle new hatchlings without risking her fingers*

Just because there are two genders doesn't always mean they have dimorphism. But i got forgot he freezes one of each hatchling IF the hatchlings have dimorphism. If they don't then he just freezes one. So since there's three hatchlings, maybe they have dimorphism as adults, hopefully.

That is true, oh well, we will see once they are adults.

They could be demons if you think of it. The horns....

Man I should have just waited.

But I'm alright with my eggs, means they'll hatch sooner than if I caught them right now. uv u

I went and told a friend about them and he joined and grabbed a couple for himself as well.