TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

user posted image

Don't worry, i think there is one possibility that they'll be just Witch dragons (I HOPE *coughs*) Look at the news picture theme)

I wondered if the witch's hat was some kind of clue/hint as to what they might be.

user posted image

Don't worry, i think there is one possibility that they'll be just Witch dragons (I HOPE *coughs*) Look at the news picture theme)

I am thinking I would agree...

got all mine right after the first drop despite the lag, can't wait for them to grow up.

I wish people would stop posting how easy these eggs were to get... it may give TJ ideas to make future egg releases more difficult and honestly?

That just sucks the fun out of it for me and SO MANY other players. The harder it is, the more I don't want to bother... >.>

That aside, the 2012 halloween dragon looks familier... I wonder what the adults will look like...

You're overthinking things. smile.gif Relax and enjoy the lovely new eggs. It's great that everyone, including those affected by the hurricane, will have no problems catching these eggs. smile.gif

user posted image

I actually hope their bat dragons...or at least resemble bat dragons. Though they could be shadow dragons. biggrin.gif That'd be sweet too. But that's just my opinion really. xd.png

Oh my but these are cool looking so far! Can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up!

Awesome job to the creators!

And thank you TJ for another fine holiday in the Cave!!!!

I'm surprised to see people saying that they think this could end up being a spider-inspired dragon. I didn't see that at all when I looked at the hatchies and I'm struggling to see how that might be the case. But I think if it is a spider, then it's probably not going to look too much like one, which hopefully would mean people wouldn't be disappointed by it. I'd hate to see people abandon all their eggs because they've got a fear of spiders, if they turned out to be inspired by them! If that makes sense. xd.png

But whatever the dragons are, I love them already. I adore the colour combination of the black and purple. I'm not sure what my own theory is about these ones yet. But I definitely can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif I've locked myself with 7 of these now and I'm so excited. happy.gif

I think it might be a "scuttling hoards" (ie RATS, BATS and all things scamper-y) dragon! The dots on the egg look like little malicious eyes gleaming from the dark recesses of our minds. wink.gif

Ha, have decided that no matter what they are, one of mine is getting named "demon dustbunny" rolleyes.gif

That would be an amazing name! biggrin.gif I may have to hit you up for offspring next year!

they don't remind me on a Spiderdragon but

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It hides in dark spaces and lunges at anything that gets too close. Small piles of bones are accumulating outside of its “lairs”...

maybe its a Necromancer dragon?

they don't remind me on a Spiderdragon but

maybe its a Necromancer dragon?

Ohh! I like the sound of that! x3 That'd be a cool name for a dragon! My Ra this is making me want to get more now! xd.png

Should have waited till right now to get them, there's no lag for me and barely anyone in the biomes. wink.gif

I'm so excited to see what these are! And I actually was here for the holiday release this time around, haha. They look really cool!

I caught my six within an hour last night. I'm so happy! Last year I could only get 2 Shadow Walkers.

Thank you TJ and the lovely spriters! biggrin.gif

Oooh the new babies are so pretty! The description so far makes me think of Black Widows for some reason... can't wait to see the adults!!

Happy belated Halloween everyone!

*shudders* Ugh, please no. No spider draggies for me, thank you!

I doubt that the dragons would be spider like. Isn't arachnophobia one of the most common phobias? I'm sure TJ would consider that fact when releasing dragons.

Also, the S2 hatchling doesn't look like a spider one bit. It kind of reminds me of a mix of a cat and a bat. It kind of matches the description too. Bat because it's in the dark, and a cat because it lunges at things, cats love to pounce. Yet again, in cartoons when people go to caves and such, bats alway lunge on them. It's probably a batlike dragon.

...... Well dang it. I hope you guys are wrong.

If it's a spider-dragon, I'll end up abandoning every single egg. *completely phobic* Unless it doesn't *look* like a spider...

I was getting pissed at my computer because it wouldn't *show* that the page had refreshed, and I kept refreshing and clicking but it acted like it didn't refresh at all. .... Then I went to my scroll and I had 7 eggs. So, yay?

I'm still hoping that it is batish, but...

I think we need to try to think of something that would have multiple lairs since that appears important in the description. I can't think of a spider species that has multiple lairs... nor do bats.

Edited by Sir Barton

maybe some kind of rat or mouse? or even a type of bug? Anyways, the hatchies have the normal amount of leg pairs for a regular dragon.

Aside from that, I'm loving the babies!

Edited by xeyla

Seen quite a lot of dead eggs already... Wish people would learn. They'll never get another chance for CBs. sad.gif