TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Yay, that was surprisingly easy! biggrin.gif

I hope it doesn't mean lots of people never got around to catching eggs.

The eggs and hatchlings look very promising, can't wait to see the adults! A big thank you to TJ and the spriter! biggrin.gif

The chances of getting a neglected are always the same. The only dragons with varying chances are:

1. Zombies. Your best shot at getting a Zombie is on Halloween. The only Zombie that wasn't zombified on Halloween belongs to TJ.

2. GONs. The more complete sets of trios you have, the better chances you will summon it.

EDIT: Just noticed I reached level six cool.gif

There are many other zombies out there that were not made on halloween. The odds of getting one on a day other than halloween is just very very small...but they are out there.

GONs.. you only need one complete set to summon.. the odds for successful summoning is not affected by having more than one complete set.

Well my mom just got on and snagged hers 5min later so thank you TJ for making them so easy to catch. smile.gif

I'm pretty sure its a spidragon. Something about the pose suggests extra legs.

Edited by GuesssWho

Seen quite a lot of dead eggs already... Wish people would learn. They'll never get another chance for CBs. sad.gif

You're right, the graveyard is full of new eggs... the owners wont be able to get the slots back before the drop ends. dry.gif

Swapped a couple eggs for those with better codes, these sprites are just adorable~ Can't wait for them to grow up!

Thank you everyone who helped

You're right, the graveyard is full of new eggs... the owners wont be able to get the slots back before the drop ends.  dry.gif

Eggs that die of sickness don't take up a kill slot, so they are able to catch more new eggs. Hope they learn from their mistake though sad.gif

Am loving the S2 hatchies! Can't wait to see the adults!

Edited by CDM

I got all my eggs...so fast! xd.pngD haha...maybe...I'll do the same as everyone~ Look for beautiful codes <3...ku ku...but thank you so much TJ!!

The easiest. Release. Ever. I got 5 eggs in like, 10-15 seconds. And squee, they will hatch on my birthday<3

Ooh I hope it's a bat dragon and not a spider dragon.

But I'm sure I'll love the design no matter what.

I'm horribly spider phobic but drawings (like the ones in ToT) don't bother me so much. Photos though - arrrrgh!

There are many other zombies out there that were not made on halloween. The odds of getting one on a day other than halloween is just very very small...but they are out there.

GONs.. you only need one complete set to summon.. the odds for successful summoning is not affected by having more than one complete set.

Didn't know about zombies till now.

As far as summoning goes it was in the one of the latest updates:

Rather than relying purely on random chance, the likelihood of summoning a Legendary egg now increases with the number of complete sets of the Legendary Trio dragons that you have. If your style of play doesn't allow you to have multiple sets, don't worry; the base chance has been slightly increased as well.

Eggs that die of sickness don't take up a kill slot, so they are able to catch more new eggs.  Hope they learn from their mistake though sad.gif

Oh, thanks for letting me know. smile.gif It's not that bad then, especially since there are enough eggs for everyone.

PS.: I'm sure it's not a spider dragon. I say it's a salamader or bat.

Edit: Just caught the new Halloween with the word "pain" in it. xd.png

Edited by Ready

Ooh I hope it's a bat dragon and not a spider dragon.

But I'm sure I'll love the design no matter what.

I'm horribly spider phobic but drawings (like the ones in ToT) don't bother me so much. Photos though - arrrrgh!

It's something about their faces for me. And the way they move. I actually quite like drawings of them.

Question: What letter do their names start with?

They would just sort under "H" for Halloween. Holiday dragons go by the Holiday that they are from, not the actual breed name. I just tried it, to make sure, and yup, they were sorted with Pumpkins, SWs, and the Marrows.

They are very easy to get so I don't think anyone have any problem to get them if they have internet connection available. People snag them with phones even!

Yay! The eggs are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the adult! Thanks so much TJ and everyone who made this event possible.

Seen quite a lot of dead eggs already... Wish people would learn. They'll never get another chance for CBs. sad.gif

It's weird though. I have two dead eggs but they were fogged due to sickness. It was a total surprise to see them dead TT Now i'm paranoid and checking them every few minutes to make sure they're not going to die. Even if the sick ones are fogged. *is scared*!! TT

I know my eggs were fogged, I KNOW they were! How'd they die anyway??!!

In other news, I picked up three more to replace the deaders. Keeping these babies fogged until incu-hatch time just to be safe

It's weird though. I have two dead eggs but they were fogged due to sickness. It was a total surprise to see them dead TT Now i'm paranoid and checking them every few minutes to make sure they're not going to die. Even if the sick ones are fogged. *is scared*!! TT

Fogged eggs can certainly die if the views are high enough. You currently have 2 eggs that are only an hour old and they have over 60 unique views. They are going to be sick very soon at that rate. I'd remove them from any and all fansites until they are at least 12 hrs old...and then one will be enough for the next 12 hrs.