sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a Silver and a Xeno in the desert within minutes of each other, and the Xeno has a super awesome code.

Bred a this. The other 2nd gen pair didn't give me eggs this time, but I should be able to take this to 4th gen soon. smile.gif

(You wouldn't think it'd be that hard to get canopies out of xenos, but it has been!)

I'm starting to catch a lot more Xenos during the night time than any other time. It seems a lot easier. I'm glad 'cause Xenos are my trade fodder for Zs ^^

Hatched a silver lunar with a neat code and finally caught another CB Xeno (first since the week following the release)! Oh, and traded for two more a couple of days ago. smile.gif

Bred a gold tinsel first time in a loong while! And caught another CB Xeno finally!! biggrin.gif

After breeding a Gold from a GoN x Gold, I gifted it away and was gifted back a bloodswap. For a couple of weeks i've been aimlessly trying to get another gold and to my surprise, it happened again!

Hopefully it'll gender correctly so I can breed it with her. happy.gif

Edit: And caught my first Thalassa since the Xenowyrm release!

Glad to hear you got another Gold and have a shot at making that checker! biggrin.gif

-------

I've had a lot of breeding success lately, in kind of weird ways, which I'll just share here for anyone who wants to click on lineages forever.

FINALLY an AoD from Seragamma (who refused her mate but I can actually get a bloodswap for that!)

Purple Nebula from Silver who gave me no egg this week... but also no refusal.

Carmine Wyvern from Anagallis which maybe you'd be surprised at, but it took me ages to breed this.

Copper from Ember - it's literally been nine months since I started breeding that pair for her.

Ice from Terrae - on the third try!

Terrae from Ridgewing, please don't refuse your mate!

Copper from Tidal (I KNOW)

Ridgewing from GoN as a mate for him

Ice from Moonstone

Black from Green

Plus some interesting codes: H00TZ, Kyriq + TJZoO, KEroU, Pyyht (FIGHT), ipEWS, AyrXa (aaalmost Arya).

Best. Pairing. Ever.

nope no bias here

No bias at all! xd.png Thanks everyone, it was a truly wonderful thing to find in my inbox t'other day. <3

In other news she bred an egg with her foul-mouthed Blusang mate (don't click if you don't like swearing) and I bred these two as the start of a Lunar arrow lineage. smile.gif

Ooo, love that pairing, Amazon_Warrior!

I have my own little lovely to show too. I fogged her until she hatched, then fogged her some more.

<333

THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER *GASP*

NOT FOR TRADE

I will be watching my scroll VERY closely, view bombers. Don't even try.

Edited by Stellaluna22

I never in my wildest DC dreams would have imagined I'd ever have two 2G prize dragons growing on my scroll at once. Just. Wow. wub.gif

Let's just say that they're both fogged, my scroll's hidden, and they will be carefully monitored~ wink.gif

Scroll reached 3 pages, and I am now almost halfway done with my tinsel quest! (the easy part x.x)

caught 3 lunar heralds? ohmy.gif not sure if they're in demand anymore, but I can always use more gold ones. smile.gif

oh, also, finally have the mate for this pretty one.

>w<

Edited by kiyoura

I have my own little lovely to show too. I fogged her until she hatched, then fogged her some more.

<333

THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER *GASP*

NOT FOR TRADE

I will be watching my scroll VERY closely, view bombers. Don't even try.

Lineage screenshot? smile.gif