sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught 2 CB gemshards. That's 11 down and 19 to go for a big breeding project I have in mind lol. Also caught a green dino, which I've offered on a trade of something I need. If not, hopefully I can make someone happy with a gift.

And this boy gendered correctly and grew up: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BDRyo Of all the prize lines I've gotten recently, I was so paranoid that he would be the one to go against influence. He's my new favorite shiny <3

Just got my first CB silver from a generous user! That's my first CB silver & CB gold within one week! :o

Just got my first CB silver from a generous user! That's my first CB silver & CB gold within one week! ohmy.gif

Dayuuummm congrats! Maybe they'd make a breeding pair, haha tongue.gif

I finally squeezed an egg from them. Let the inbreeding continue...muahhaha.

Their parents had no interest week 1, and it took a while longer before another egg popped out Dx

(if anyone wants an egg from my inbred line at a specific gen let me know tongue.gif)

I was stressing out about catching those xenos as people seem to value them a lot, but I caught 2 Thalassas easy peasy, just needed two 5min drops o.0

We'll see how the other biomes go once I have room biggrin.gif

Edit: 1 Gaia with the new refresh. This is way easier than expected o.0

Edited by Sany

^ I have a super hard time catching due to a slow internet connection. I traded a Paper for my first CB Xeno, and I figured that would be the only one I ended up having that was caveborn. But I actually caught one last night! Somehow I clicked first! Ha.

Caught a CB Gaia Xenowyrm biggrin.gif

Edit:

Level 9 forum member now! Almost level 10 smile.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

Bred a 2G Chronos from a Male Spring x Female Pyro xd.png

And caught a CB Spessartine!

Edited by Stellaluna22

They didn't refuse! Of course, I bred the egg while egg locked. I expected a black and got an ice. It always works that way when you're egg locked. Haha! Well, at least they did not refuse like the ice's brother (who I am going to attempt to murder come Halloween...) did! Someone will find a nice surprise in the AP. :3 This lineage has been a long time in the making! I caught the black 4th gen in the AP in March 2014 and only just got a mate. It was a long journey of refusals and wrong outcomes. Haha! Edited by harlequinraven