sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

@wtf

And how many dragons are on 1 page for you? The default 250 dragons or do you set it to a different amount? If you use default then congrats on at least 2750 critters on your scroll.

I have 200/page so around 2000 dragons woot! Never though I'd be able to reach this number biggrin.gif

Congratulations, wtf!

Waaaaaaay more critters then i have.

Even though I missed a bunch of CB Xenowyrms today, I actually managed to catch two myself. happy.gif One Thalassa and one Astrapi.

I hit (and went over) my goal of 600 Royal Blues! (Now I'll start counting to 700. One hundred at a time....)

I got my gold trophy last night! I was really nervous I wouldn't get there before Halloween.

Oh good for you! I have 26 to go before then, not sure I'll be able to make it.

Got myself a Guardian of Nature after 2 years of hiatus. Gods, nice!

Got back after a long hiatus. Kick started my return with getting one of the lunar dragons biggrin.gif

Caught three CB xenos, getting me closer to my goal. Also caught a paper, which I'll trade or gift once off cooldown.

Saw my first ever CB gold... I caught the lunar behind it xd.png

I have a couple, from trades and gifts, but it would have been nice to say that I've actually caught one lol.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Pretty!!

Even if she didn't you could have a lovely time making a fun spiral.

Haha, yeah~ 2G prizes are luckily a bit flexible in that regard (excluding holiday lineages).

Anyway, just traded for a 2G silver Tinsel! And per usual, my scroll's hidden and it's fogged. xd.png

Traded for more xenos, I hope I can reach my goal of 200 cb xenos! biggrin.gif Also managed to trade for these beauties for my silver lineage (none of my cb silvers bred true).

Edited by wtf