sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I finally have silver lunar herald adults and I also had two successful breedings. wub.gif

Caught a CB silver lunar egg off the AP. Also caught a CB magelight hatchling and a second gen undine hatchling off the AP.

Which I like to imagine results in a lot of finger pointing between the parents when the egg doesn't match.  xd.png

xd.png

*get idea!*

Just got the perfect name on a holder for a egg to to be introduced in a few days! xd.png

Introducing Van Gogh's Daughter wub.gif

A kind user gifted me a CB copper out of the blue. Now I can breed a mate for a lovely Halloween checker I have. <3

Been breeding some mates for my unpaired 2nd gens, and I got this on my second try (the first pair gave me a black egg). If it genders right I'll have the perfect mate for her and they will make adorable checker babies together. My rares are usually a lot less cooperative than this xd.png

I tried to dive on the 4 stripe eggs that came in a row in the AP...

...then I checked the lineage...and they're the eggs I bred. xd.png

My eggs and hatchling recovered from soft-shell after one day! I'm taking great care to always monitor all clicksites now. dry.gif

he gendered right, and has a secured despi mate for Halloween wub.gif so i'll be able to hopefully start working on a mate for her finally wub.gif

Autumn's Rosebud gendered right, so i have a mate for Roshallon. which means all i need is a Rosebud x Summer checker and i'll have a Rosebud checker from each of the 4 seasons (which i have plans to make a 4G Rosebud out of in two years xd.png )

and first day of Autumn season i bred reJoyce. and Pips (whose been waiting for a mate since April) was so happy about it they gave me Nora wub.gif Hopefully Knight likes her well enough and i can breed this finally *crosses everything i can*

aaaannnnndddd, her name wasn't taken wub.gif which means i will hopefully be able to breed this and mark another lineage project as complete this year

they liked each other and as well as them

and i was able to breed her as a possible mate for him before the Lunars switched colors (i'm hoping to remember to breed a blue when they come back around xd.png )

*does a jig*

not to mention all of the 2G marrows i've secured and halloween mates i've secured as well

Edited by Red2111

Traded for 4x CB Autumn hatchlings! Which means half of my scroll goal for Autumn's is complete~ biggrin.gif

Noticed I had very few blue coppers and decided to breed one. Bred it with a silver so I had a higher chance of getting a copper egg because of course I wouldn't get a silver egg.

Well I did! xd.png

After breeding a Gold from a GoN x Gold, I gifted it away and was gifted back a bloodswap. For a couple of weeks i've been aimlessly trying to get another gold and to my surprise, it happened again!

Hopefully it'll gender correctly so I can breed it with her. happy.gif

Edit: And caught my first Thalassa since the Xenowyrm release!

Edited by lovecats99

My Silver Lunars didn't refuse each other like all the other Lunars did! biggrin.gif