sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

They finally gave me a Gold! I've been trying for so long. laugh.gif

I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

I finally have a custom title on my avatar.

Such a silly thing to be happy about, but YES, correct color Lumina. Now I can do this lovely little code checker~

(Whoop, accidentally posted this in the wrong thread. oxo; )

Such a silly thing to be happy about, but YES, correct color Lumina. Now I can do this lovely little code checker~

(Whoop, accidentally posted this in the wrong thread. oxo; )

Oooooo! I'm hoping to turn this into a proper checker in February - wanna swap after I've got it sorted? smile.gif

OK, 4 days ago I got my first cheese and found that it has a cool code (at least I think it does). Immediately after it hatched today, I went to the biomes and snagged my second cheese. Now that's spooky!

I snagged a vamp off the AP the other day. Not much compared to what else is on here, but I'm honestly amazed that I got one just like that.

My 9 year old sister caught a CB Silver! She is willing to trade it to me in exchange for all my CB Nebula (4 of them, 2 hatchies) and a CB Gold Wyvern. I'm so excited!

My 9 year old sister caught a CB Silver! She is willing to trade it to me in exchange for all my CB Nebula (4 of them, 2 hatchies) and a CB Gold Wyvern. I'm so excited!

volcano right? i missed that one

volcano right? i missed that one

She says she got it while clicking on her daily eggs in the Coast. She picks a biome each time she has egg space and just clicks the very last egg each time until her slots are full. She's got a few rares this way, but usually ends up with commons. This is her first ever metal. I did tell her she didn't have to trade it to me, but she ADORES nebulas and her spam clicking rarely lands on a nebula.

My hunting these last few days has netted me:

CB golden wyvern

3 CB lunar heralds, all blue (my favorite)

2 CB nebulae

2 CB pyralspites (one from the alpine, one from the coast)

2 CB tan ridgewings

2 CB xenowyrms (pyro and mageia)

That is so cute! It's not everyday you see someone's love of nebulae trump trading precedent. x3

@ Derranged: that is a great haul! Congrats! I wish I had that much luck with lunar heralds (bronze and silver are my favourites, though :3).

~

I don't have much luck catching xenowyrms but I was able to trade for a CB chrono, gaia and thalassa recently which is enough to make me happy. :P

I found a Cheese Egg! It was just waiting to be picked up! Another Cheese to add to my Holey Cheese of Dragon Count!

completed my scroll goals of all xenos today

one adult male one adult female one frozen male hatchling one frozen female hatching and one ungendered hatchling of each xeno breed. all cb

I caught a CB Silver after switching to another habitat and going back! And some kind person traded me a CB Gaia Xeno for a magma and 2 red hatchies!

I don't play DC a lot, but this week and the event have been great biggrin.gif

Edited by randomperson100

I did it! I finally have a complete set of Xenowyrms!

Just needed the Chronos and I caught that on New Year's Eve, entirely by sheer dumb luck. Two viewers in the Forest Biome, I saw the descrip, pounced — got him. He just matured and I couldn't be prouder! smile.gif

Finally, after weekly breeding this pair since 2013, they gave me an egg. My 7th gen pure Silver lineage is complete!! wub.gif

Will not create another Metallic or Metallic cross linege ever again.

Just came out of "hibernation" and snagged a CB tan ridgie on the first try. Then bred two of my other CB tan ridgies and broduced a tan egg for the first time! Totally makes up for all the holiday dragons I missed! xd.png