sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9atIZ

The Xenoblade lineage begins.

Oh wow, that's super pretty!

Anyway, over the past couple days I've snagged 3 CB indigo Lunars off the AP, which is great because they're my favorite color out of all of them and I will never have too many of them. Also, my 3G Tinsel from Penk gendered right, phew!

Snagged a Chronos out of the cave at the last drop! Yayyy, more trade fodder! xd.png

Or maybe I'll keep it because Chronos are my favorites...

Edited by xxBurningxx

M'GOD, FINALLY.

I have hatched my very first alt vine!

Nice line too.

*counts fingers* this brings my total of me hatching alts to...

Undines: 2

Blacks: 0

Vines: 1

It's taken months and just about broken my brain, but after returning from a hiatus earlier this year to a scroll wiped of names (not that I was super consistent about naming things before though...), I have officially named everything on my scroll except for my new Lunar Heralds - which are waiting for me to start breeding them as some will be named for a multi-gen quote project if they breed successfully and then the remaining can be named properly. And everyone was checked and named according to CB/inbred status as well, for easy breeding selection, so I had to check lineages before assigning each name. So it's been A Project to complete it all.

That's 1046 adult/frozen dragons named + my currently non-herald growing hatchlings. Phew. I am officially tapped out of any dredges of creativity I had in me.

I also hit over 1000 dragons semi-recently as well, obviously, which I was quite pleased by.

One of my recently hatched gemshards colored correctly, and I got amazing names for my three newest adults:

The Realm of the Lost

Riding to Infinity

The Ember Storm

I now have over 80 CB Xenowyrms.

Hello, my name is Tiki and I'm a Xeno Hoarder. Someone help pls.

Well, somehow, between trading and gifts from super super awesome people, I've got five growing 2G prizekin on my scroll right now~ wub.gif

Who needs help when you can just make a club!

I've got 69 CB and lineage projects at the moment, 88 counting ones people owe me. Too lazy to count how many CBs I have, so... you win for now...

Some time ago I received a lovely CB orange copper from a very kind person on this forum. wub.gif She will grow up in less than a day. biggrin.gif

I'm not much of a cave hunter, but I've managed to pick up six xenos in the past couple days. One more gaia and I will have a CB pair of each. smile.gif

Join the club! xd.png Just counted my Xenos, I have ~105, of which only 5 are bred. biggrin.gif

Congrats to everyone on this page! happy.gif I'm new here so I don't really have any DC achievements to speak of.