sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My Every Flavoured lineage celebrates 70 generations of named dragons, for a total of 79 generations and 2972 distinct dragons involved. smile.gif

Edited by Lizzyluna

Yay, I managed to summon another GoN. biggrin.gif What a nice B-day present that DC gave me. blink.gif

i bred my two silvers on my second try *SQUEEEE*

it took double purples but it worked!

doncha just love when metals breed?

i mean the Cbs just seem to bred even less then the normal

in other news i finally got 6 silver lunars it took a while but they are gonna be so pretty!

also my gold lunars grew up!

such a beautiful day

I have a cute little silver lunar hatchling (used earthquake). I now have 3 silver lunar hatchlings

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught another silver lunar herald from the desert (the last one from that biome I need), influenced properly and also incubated. happy.gif

Just sent 4 prize dragons to the AP! biggrin.gif I also snagged a CB Chronos, so yay for more trade fodder! :3

Managed to catch a handful of CB summer's very easily before they switched to Autumn and even caught a CB one of those yesterday.

Happy to say these two didn't refuse! happy.gif Thank you to the breeders who let this be possible!

Edited by lovecats99

Xenos are able to produce all types of their breed ^^

Which I like to imagine results in a lot of finger pointing between the parents when the egg doesn't match. xd.png

Which I like to imagine results in a lot of finger pointing between the parents when the egg doesn't match. xd.png

*gigglesnorts* xd.png I may have to make a lineage based on that idea...

Also concerning Xenos, I grabbed this thinking to trade it, but it turned out to have a really nice all-caps code that's also a word (type of ancient container, according to Google). Dammit. xd.png

xd.png

*get idea!*

Just got the perfect name on a holder for a egg to to be introduced in a few days! xd.png

Grabbed 4 more silver lunars so I'm egg locked again

Just sent around 25-30 prize dragons to the AP! Seriously, I got a surprising amount of eggs produced this time! So yeah, keep an eye out for those. wink.gif (I mean, most aren't the prettiest, but a lot of them are at least clean; there were a few 4Gs and 5Gs in the mix though~)

Also this cutie gendered right.

My first four surviving dragons turn five years old today!

Happy birthday to Mentha Verdant, Dark Rebellion. Dark Paris and Lapis Ocean Sky! wub.gif

Happy birthday to Mentha Verdant, Dark Rebellion. Dark Paris and Lapis Ocean Sky! wub.gif

Congratulations and happy birthday to all four!

Happy Birthday to the Survivors biggrin.gif

The last 'missing' future adults in this Lunar Herald cycle were gifted to me. All i need now is Patience, now! tongue.gif

I named all my grown up Lunar Heralds. biggrin.gif

Looks like my hatchling is cured of sickness. wub.gif But I better keep the baby fogged for a while, at least to be under six days of remaining time.

+ I bred this: whoa. ohmy.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Caught a CB Mageia (Orange) Xenowyrm! Yay! I actually needed this one to make a female/male pair, too.