sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After trying forever to get a 5th gen SILVER from EITHER of my fourth gen silver x moonstone checker pairs, I got a silver from BOTH of them. Of course, I needed a MOONSTONE from the second one to be a mate for the silver, but two is better than none!

Caught 2 CB Coppers! biggrin.gif

Join the club!  xd.png  Just counted my Xenos, I have ~105, of which only 5 are bred.  biggrin.gif

Welp, darn, you have me beat! tongue.gif

Xeno's are awesome aren't they! <3

I've been having wonderful luck with Golden Wyverns lately, and they're needed for my purebred and Golden Wyvern x Royal Blue lineages!~

Got all the CB gold lunars I need for my lineage project!

Ooh, congratulations.~ I've been hoping to see people come up with pretty lineages for these pretty new releases! :3

Summoned my first GoN, third try, so happy!! biggrin.gif *bounces around the cave holding GoN egg*

Oh my. Oh my. Oh myYyYyYyYyY !!!!!!

Just caught a leetle tree while I was looking for Two headed lindwurm :°)

Got a Gold Tinsel hatchling gifted to me <3 not CB but I'm still happy nonetheless. The lineage is pretty nice, too.

You cant get a CB unless you're a raffle winner or you trade for one during the raffle xd.png

user posted image

Woo! 4,000 dragons finally! biggrin.gif

~

Congrats Confused Cat, on the 6,000 dragons! ohmy.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

Finally sorted my scroll after putting it on hold for months xd.png. Now to wait for the Silver Lunar Heralds.

Made it to 12,300 dragons (and got 7 silver lunars).

I caught one Silver Lunar, and now I'm egg locked for the rest of the day - which is good because I should stay away from DC today anyway but I wouldn't have the discipline. tongue.gif