sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

While hunting for a CB xeno in the forest I saw a leetle tree and clicked it. I was like "no, this laptop is crap and I'm not gonna get it", but now it rests on my scroll. I saw the screen with the picture and the codes on it, and I just sat there, trembling for a good 2 minutes! Omygosh I'm so happy!

Sho cute

Edited by EmmaD333

Most of my lunar heralds just grew their wings, and my 2nd gen prize is also growing! wub.gif

Edit: Caught two dinos, a red and a blue one, in the jungle just moments ago. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Scroll-locked 21/21 with 11 CB Xenos, 9 CB silver Heralds, and a 2G silver from Xeno.

Good times.

Edited by The_Bucket

Caught 3 hatchlings in the AP - a CB male summer, a second gen terrae and a PB striped river

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg"

This was the third attempt, took less time then I thought o:

I missed a CB silver earlier but this makes up for it.

Eeee!

I saw a silver Lunar in the AP, fumbled around and clicked it after like 10 seconds, and somehow I got it!

Was gifted a beautiful Tinsel by a really awesome user! You know who you are!

poetic wink.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mlfoY

my little malfoy gendered correctly ^

Beautiful, congrats on this! wub.gif

Just realized that my pink eggs are just in time for the hatchery, soon I'll have too more influencing babies ready for Halloween! biggrin.gif And also, she grew up. wub.gif

Plus, I just caught a green dino. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Caught four dinos (three green and one red) in the past two days. I guess I'm lucky! smile.gif