sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

FINALLY after 6 hours of work, I have my scroll re-vamped and updated. Whew!!!

Woke up to discover that I had earned my silver trophy!! biggrin.gif

Congrats!!

I traded for two CB silvers, caught another one on my own, and bred quite a few 3G prizes ^__^

Edited by shadesofchaos

Congratulations everyone on all your achievements, whether it be breeding or trophies! ^o^ I don't have much to post, but I finally got a Blusang and a Pyralspite dragon after many months of looking for them....And I got them free thanks to awesome members on here! ;D The elusive Blusang, finally, after so long, lol. x3.

I managed to snatch names for my Lunar Heralds. That means I got "color LH" for every color. I know that's not really something to be congratulated because they're not creative names but I'm pretty proud of it.

Question: Are they called Blue Lunar Heralds or Indigo Lunar Heralds? (I have both saved on non LH dragons, I just want to know when I find a blue/indigo one.)

Edited by Vrack

Somehow I managed to breed a Shimmer from a Falconiform! (Which was promptly delivered to the person I owed it to~) biggrin.gif

I can't believe it! I got my leetle tree! And it wasn't even at one of the 5-minite drops! So happy!

Not really a congrats for me but congrats to the forums for hitting 70k users. :'D

Bred this, this and this (last two will be bred together, I hope). smile.gif (Man, I need to have a naming session. Or several naming sessions!)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Sorted all the grown dragons that were clogging up the top of my scroll. I swear I'm never going to let them pile up like that again.

Bred this, which isn't too exciting but I needed it to make a checker, and they gave me the right egg on the first try.

And made a list of all the Halloweens I want to get from the AP or trades this year. My shopping list, you might say. No matter how many dragons I caught from it the previous year, that list never seems to get any shorter xd.png

Kind of a congrats/bad luck post this time. Picked up a very pretty 3G Undine metalfail (x female Golds), incubated it and influenced it...and today it hatched as an alt! See?

I mean, yay at getting another alt! But...I kinda needed this one to be normal for the sake of the checker. xd.png

Kind of a congrats/bad luck post this time. Picked up a very pretty 3G Undine metalfail (x female Golds), incubated it and influenced it...and today it hatched as an alt! See?

I mean, yay at getting another alt! But...I kinda needed this one to be normal for the sake of the checker. xd.png

When you need a regular non-alt...

they always alt

THIS.

On topic:

Found a 2G PB Stripe in the AP unrelated to mine biggrin.gif Another beauty for my hoard.