sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a Xeno today and traded for two more. That makes 11 CB Xenos either catched or traded for in little less than a week. biggrin.gif

I hope my lucky streak continues. smile.gif

Caught my first ever copper in the dessert (I've had to trade for all of the one's I got up to now).

I caught 5 Autumn eggs last night! I'm very pleased, normally I struggle to catch Seasonal eggs.

Caught a CB Gaia and a purple dino last night

I'm screaming internally cuz I saw two Dino egg descriptions in the jungle during the hourly refresh and CTRL + clicked them both. I was waiting for the two new tabs to load expecting to have missed them both, when I see them finally load and check. Turns out I got them both~!! This is nice considering I missed 2 Xenos

Acquired 5 more Papers in the last 3 days. biggrin.gif The army is on a recruiting drive!

Also, cycling through xeno projects it was the pyros' turn. Since they're dominating progeny lists so much, even against commons, I was braced for another round of surplus xenos. I was pleasantly surprised when the three eggs I got were all the other breed for once. That should help the checker along nicely (finally)!

the cave was good for me this morning.

In the past 2 hours i caught 3 cb xenos 2 cb coppers and a cb silver

*goes and buys lottery ticket* huh.gif

Grabbed an Astrapi Xeno a few days ago and traded for a Blue Dino and Paper! Got a Cheese from the cave even though lagspike hit me. Got a Dorsal from the cave for the first time (I don't usually like 7 day common eggs) and it was red!!!

Congrats to everyone!

I finally managed to trade my Astrapi for a Mageia. I really need this for an IOU I foolishly promised without checking my scroll first. (Halloween x Mageia offspring...) At least I caught on to it in time. smile.gif

Just hit 250 Falconiforms! I think once I get to 500 I'll try to mass breed them x)

Woah, incredible. >u< Congratulations!