sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yay, weeks of coast stalking finally paid off and I caught a cb spessartine! Managed to trade for another one some days ago, so I finally met my scroll goal for them and can seriously work on my spessartine x lumina lineage wub.gif

Made it to 12,400 (actually 12,402 at present time) dragons

Oooh, nice. Managed to breed this Gold. A little overdone, but it's pretty. xd.png Just need to work on building/getting a mate.

Edit: Wow, this lineage has been surprisingly cooperative. I'm super pleased with it too. biggrin.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Oooh, nice. Managed to breed this Gold. A little overdone, but it's pretty. xd.png Just need to work on building/getting a mate.

Edit: Wow, this lineage has been surprisingly cooperative. I'm super pleased with it too. biggrin.gif

Ohhh that gold is pretty!

Caught myself a CB Cooper.

blink.gif I never even considered building lineages with royal crimsons because of how they mostly breed crimsons, but that lineage is stunning, those two look really good together.

*makes a note for future lineage ideas*

Edit: Wow, this lineage has been surprisingly cooperative. I'm super pleased with it too.  biggrin.gif

The Crimson and Embers are stunning! After Halloween, and getting all my Autumn breeding done, I really need to focus on some more Crimson checkers, especially since I seem to have over 300 adult Royal Crimsons!

I also got around to counting my 0-click adults, and have 1814 as of yesterday! biggrin.gif

(Tell me something can't be done, will ya?!?!) xd.png

I was getting really desperate in Halloween Zombie preparation but a friend of mine stepped in and we're doing a pretty awesome trade wub.gif

So far, I have 6 hatchlings that will be fodder! >:D

I was looking for a Crimson Flare pygmy in the Volcano and I caught a silver wub.gif I only have one other CB silver and no CB golds, I'm ecstatic!

Still gotta catch that pygmy, though. xd.png

Just snagged a massive amount of canon Haikyuu!! names.

Most proud of "Oikawa Toru" and "Tsukishima Akiteru"!

I've got 10 growing reds!

I got a bunch too! There was a lot of BSA eggs near incuhatchable state in the AP awhile ago, thanks to whoever was dropping them! : D

Edited by suskekun222

@LadyArtemis and @suskekun222 - I've got a bunch of BSA hatchlings too! 4 reds, 4 pinks, and 2 magis! biggrin.gif

Halloween prep, am I right?

///

Speaking of, I just got an amazing trade on a 4G Shimmer I was trading, that consisted of two CB Pink hatchlings, a CB Red hatchling, and a 3G Thuwed Red hatchling! Thanks so much for the epic offer, you know who you are! wub.gif

So now I'm happily locked with mostly BSA hatchies. xd.png

Edited by xxBurningxx

I JUST CAUGHT A PAPER!!!!!!

when i told my friend on the phone he said "what?you cut a paper?i can cut paper too"XDhe knew what i was saying but he was making fun of my british accent xd.png

im gonna try and trade it for a blue or red dino when the 5 hour caveborn wait is up.if anyone is interested pm me.

i feel bad that i should be gifting it since i already have one but i dont have a red or a blue dino so it kinda justifies my lack or generosity tongue.gif

Caught the last CB Chrono I need for my scroll goals! happy.gif Also caught a CB Gaia - only need two more of those now. biggrin.gif

(So now I'm locked and I have no excuse to not go and walk the dog, lol!)

I found a fleshcrown with a word in its code

fLoW

HOW COOL (it has a letter behind the W but im not saying what letter)

I caught a few CB Silvers, at least for me they seem to be dropping a bit more than usual, or I just had too much free time. :b

Ahahahahaha!

I just watched the third space of Volcano biome go Xeno -> Magma -> Lunar -> Magma -> Xeno -> Lunar at the refresh. Congrats to all those who just picked up nice eggs! tongue.gif

Got a CB chrono xenoworm! They are my favorite xenowyrm.

FINALLY after 6 hours of work, I have my scroll re-vamped and updated. Whew!!!