Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

You don't have any offspring from my GoNs in there - interested? biggrin.gif

@whitebaron

PM to discussing so you can add the offsprings of my two GoNs. biggrin.gif

I have three 3rd gen checkers to give away to whoever would like them. One is a Thuwed Winter, one is a silver tin, one is a bronze tin. I tried to trade them and no one was interested. So, you guys get them if you want.

Just send me a PM. First come first served.

ETA: silver tin is gone. Enjoy, ~X~!

Edit edit: All gone! Enjoy dragonpuck and Confused Cat!

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I got this lovely Even gen Silver Tinsel from the Departures Thread, I bred this as a mate (from my own 2nd gens), what do you think, shall I use this or continue looking for another mate?

it´s probably too colorful

Edited by tjenni

I dunno - I like it... Next gen is gonna be hard to match no matter what you do - so go for it smile.gif

now up to 9g:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bR0hD

:-)

Rofl add me to the list of impressed and umm none of my 3 are in there either lol... PM me if and when you want em smile.gif

Edited by TempestSea

Thanks Fiona!

Fun With colors

moon unit

To infinity and beyond!

(sorry, the moon just brought it to mind)

biggrin.gif

I have three 3rd gen checkers to give away to whoever would like them. One is a Thuwed Winter, one is a silver tin, one is a bronze tin. I tried to trade them and no one was interested. So, you guys get them if you want.

Just send me a PM. First come first served.

ETA: silver tin is gone. Enjoy, ~X~!

Edit edit: All gone! Enjoy dragonpuck and Confused Cat!

Thank you very much Fiona ^^ Love checkers

@Rubin:

That's beautiful ! I went and named the great grandparents (sorry for not having done it before), to do it justice. smile.gif

I am quite proud of this lineage. I only had to swap for a few pairs of 2nd gen Bloodscales, mostly because it's difficult to find long, lovely two-headed lineages.

I know it isn't a super high lineage, but I'm still really proud of this one because I did it all by myself, without having to do swaps or trades. Every one of those dragons proudly rests on my scroll!

Wow, a rainbow stripe lineage. I've never seen anything like that before!

Gosh dangit, I thought I was going to be original! Although I'm planning to do a stairstep gradient (white one gen, then red, then green, then blue, then black) which will be different. tongue.gif

Gosh dangit, I thought I was going to be original! Although I'm planning to do a stairstep gradient (white one gen, then red, then green, then blue, then black) which will be different. tongue.gif

It has been a while since I have heard/seen anyone mention about the rainbow lineages ^^

He is so colorful, wish I could find a mate for him.

Hello, guys!

Would anyone like to adopt:

a low-time 3EG Silver hatchie (influenced female, fogged), a checker with Wrapping Wings adopted!

[clickable] a 4th EG Winter hatchie (influenced to be female), a checker with Silver males adopted!

I tried to trade them, but no one seemed interested

So I'd love it if anyone here could give them a good home

Just shoot me a PM

Thank you for taking care of them! smile.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Can anybody here breed a 3G Balloon from a Yule checker? I'm searching for a mate for him, since I love this pairing smile.gif

Can anybody here breed a 3G Balloon from a Yule checker? I'm searching for a mate for him, since I love this pairing smile.gif

Sending an egg to you! smile.gif

Can you guys lend me your opinions? Recently I was gifted a 2nd gen striped river from a Hellhorse prize and I really want to work it into a larger project. Problem is, I can't decide between two different pattern mockups.

Mockup 1

Mockup 2

At first I was leaning towards mockup 1 because it's more mixed and not a traditional checker. However once I made mockup 2, I kind of fell in love with that as well. Which do you guys like better?