Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Can you guys lend me your opinions? Recently I was gifted a 2nd gen striped river from a Hellhorse prize and I really want to work it into a larger project. Problem is, I can't decide between two different pattern mockups.

Mockup 1

Mockup 2

At first I was leaning towards mockup 1 because it's more mixed and not a traditional checker. However once I made mockup 2, I kind of fell in love with that as well. Which do you guys like better?

i like them both but i think i like mockup 1 the best.

Can you guys lend me your opinions? Recently I was gifted a 2nd gen striped river from a Hellhorse prize and I really want to work it into a larger project. Problem is, I can't decide between two different pattern mockups.

Mockup 1

Mockup 2

At first I was leaning towards mockup 1 because it's more mixed and not a traditional checker. However once I made mockup 2, I kind of fell in love with that as well. Which do you guys like better?

I shall choose mockup two because more purple is better! biggrin.gif

/Team Purple

Mockup 1

Mockup 2

I like the second one, it looks more "balanced" to me. smile.gif

Mockup 1

Mockup 2

I like the second one more, just looks like it fits better? Haha, not sure how else to say that ^^

Mockup 1

Mockup 2

Option 2 draws my eyes more, since the hellhorse has a more vibrant color scheme next to the river. ^-^

another vote for the second, simply because I love the hellhorse colors so more hellhorse = more win biggrin.gif

I have a 5EG Shallow Water Dragon with a reeeally pretty lineage - https://dragcave.net/lineage/b6bGc

Link to trade:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/ac38af8f927ee...6f47af6e2ca9777 TRADED, thank you so much, whoever you are. You've made my dream of another generation to this project come true!

I'd love a 5EG egg with "fresh blood" and similar colors to continue this lineage another generation...but otherwise, I'll look at all offers.

Edited by Pryanka

Gifting:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! smile.gif

I would like to know who got it.

Enjoy, Amazon! happy.gif

P.S. That lineage will look really good

Edited by alliana1

I have one alt sweetling about I'm undecided about a mate for. And with the next breeding session rapidly approaching, I think I should decide now. Please let me know what you think:

Option 1

Option 2

One of my girls to a Royal Blue and the other... i will decide the moment i breed her.

Try this thread:

Breeding plans for Hearstealing Dragons

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8656594

thanks so much. there are lots of ideas there. just wish the photos on there worked so the lineages could actually be seen. (i guess those were from the old AoND site.) was a good one on page 3 and then some more added as new releases matched up. i think i got it narrowed down to 3. water, striped river and deepsea.

Edited by spring_dragon

I have one alt sweetling about I'm undecided about a mate for. And with the next breeding session rapidly approaching, I think I should decide now. Please let me know what you think:

Option 1

Option 2

I like option one better biggrin.gif

I'm going for a Heartstealer from Nhiostrife (for him), for one from Waterhorse (because I like how this looks) and lots of Heartstealers from Mageia smile.gif I want 8 total and got promises for 2 - that means hunting for 6 more ...

Option 1

Option 2

I think I prefer option one. smile.gif

I think I will be breeding at least one of my Heartstealers with an Aegis. I just love the colours together and my HSs and Aegises all have really nice codes, too.

As somebody suggested in the Alt Sweetling thread, I will pair my Alt Sweetlings with my Heartstealers, which will be perfect for my PB Valentine project too smile.gif

But I really like them with Silver Lunars too, so that might happen next year. Might do a big checker with those.

and this is kinda why have lost interest in breeding - decided I would actually pay attention, breed my Valentines and further my lineages. With the exception of getting 1 2nd gen gold, none of the pairs I have been breeding would produce anything.

so now, instead of getting 3rd and 4th gen advancements, everything just sits there waiting for next year.

I am too old for this garbage. I give up.

Gifting Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

No trading, biting, neglecting, etc and I would like to know who got it.

Enjoy, lilysally!

Edited by alliana1

Gifting Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

No trading, biting, neglecting, etc and I would like to know who got it.

Thanks, took it ;-)

It might go to a friend or I might Keep it, I'm undecided yet. But it's lovely!