Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

can you guys help me by taking a quick poll?

google docs

I voted for Gaias, though Chronos would have been my second choice. (This may be because I love green/black as a combination! tongue.gif)

@Vhale:

Well, you have some Smaug in there. If you fiddle with the names a bit, you could do a themed embedding, with the Chrono as the Arkenstone. (It matches the colour of the gem.) But with a holiday lineage I understand that's a tricky decision to make.

Ohh...

That is interesting! Maybe if I can just get it nestled in the center...

Ty for the info Ruby. I think it's a nice color with it though no idea how often it happens.

Finally have both 5th gens! God do I hope they like each other haha

Wow, a rainbow stripe lineage. I've never seen anything like that before! It's beautiful. wub.gif

Will be crossing my fingers for you.

@nepenthe.catharsis: I actually voted for Mageia. In my opinion the orange goes well with the red accents to pull off an analagous color scheme. Orange x Black also has really nice contrast. Thalassa is my 2nd favorite.

Edited by Daydreamer09

i appreciate all the input guys!

i had a very nice person breed me a Thalassa egg with their alt, so i will do that lineage first and see if i can find someone to breed me a chrono in the meantime smile.gif

My lunar lineage is complete, and they finally all have names lol!

I'll be breeding Stellar Latitudes and Stellar Longitudes as much as I remember to, so if you have a favorite color give me a poke. I might also cap the list at five? It would depend a lot on the calendar too so not much first-come/first-served happening, and more hey-this-is-conveniently-timed. I just know the next one will be indigo and I've got it reserved. smile.gif

Edited by helix9

I'm really looking forward to next Christmas,

I have so many lineages to continue.

Best of all is my PB Christmas lineage. I only need about 5 more 2nd Gens to get this to 8th Gen. And I was able to do really nice Pairings this year...

http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=4E1VC

http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=sstMK

These will happen next Christmas biggrin.gif

The rest won't be quite so nice, as it's not that easy to make up perfect checkers with this project. But I'll try and combine some of the 2nd Gens I found/was gifted/traded for 3 weeks ago. I still have to update all my lists...

Next is Valentine's day. I am currently checking what I have and what I want to continue.

One Project, again, is a PB Valentines lineage.

So if any of you don't know what to breed your CBs to, I'd love to find PB Vals on the AP (hint hint...) laugh.gif

My lunar lineage is complete, and they finally all have names lol!

I'll be breeding Stellar Latitudes and Stellar Longitudes as much as I remember to, so if you have a favorite color give me a poke. I might also cap the list at five? It would depend a lot on the calendar too so not much first-come/first-served happening, and more hey-this-is-conveniently-timed. I just know the next one will be indigo and I've got it reserved. smile.gif

Lordy lord that is pretty! I must have one laugh.gif

Hello, guys!

Need some help!

I've just stupidly misinfluenced this egg (and it's an er xd.png )

If anyone would be willing to toss it forth and back between the scrolls (to make the influence effect go away)?

Thank you so much in advance!

@Tawanda001 and @Ruby Eyes - thank you so much for your readiness to help!! laugh.gif

(I've put the egg in Tawanda001's teleport)

Edited by Ae0nian

Hello, guys!

Need some help!

I've just stupidly misinfluenced this egg (and it's an er xd.png )

If anyone would be willing to toss it forth and back between the scrolls (to make the influence effect go away)?

Thank you so much in advance!

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!Here is a two way if you still need to juggle the egg smile.gif

I need to thank people here again for the suggestion to breed Metal to a Xeno. So far, so good! Now if I can find a blood swap, shimmer checker here I come!

This is a very special even gen and I'm really excited about it! I already showed it off on the Z project thread, but I couldn't resist posting it here, too. My very first 4th even gen pure Z-code dragon! The CBs are all on my scroll. http://dragcave.net/lineage/zUzgF

This is a very special even gen and I'm really excited about it! I already showed it off on the Z project thread, but I couldn't resist posting it here, too. My very first 4th even gen pure Z-code dragon! The CBs are all on my scroll. http://dragcave.net/lineage/zUzgF

Lovely. Been trying to work on this sort of thing as well. Congrats.

It isn't fogged, the downtime ate it.

My action log says this:

Bred Claudette Nymphaea with Basil Tarragon. Jan 20, 2016, 05:17 am

Bred Claudette Nymphaea with Basil Tarragon. Jan 20, 2016, 05:27 pm

Expedicious cooldown xd.png

this time I got a Soulpeace (was Thalassa before - need to breed another one next week for Dark_Angel12345): https://dragcave.net/lineage/taatR

Edited by Ruby Eyes

It isn't fogged, the downtime ate it.

so that's what happened to the messy spirit ward and messy blue lunar herald i had on my scroll for freezing... sad.gif was so excited i had finally found those.

just not sure why he would mess with stuff bred/found after the downtime. i know i wasn't awake at 2am this time.

Edited by spring_dragon

Yeah, I read about it in the Bad Luck thread. I lost things bred in that timespan and things I picked up from the AP. Things caught in the cave are still there and waiting for cooldown.

Very cool, congrats!

And sorry to everyone that last eggs.

/sends out good breeding vibes

just not sure why he would mess with stuff bred/found after the downtime.  i know i wasn't awake at 2am this time.

I'm sure it wasn't a matter of TJ messing with anything, but a crash necessitating a rollback to the last save. Nothing he could do about it.

I'm looking for a promise for a mate to this this coming Valentines. Do any of you guys know of anyone able to breed checkers like this? I'd be willing to trade well for it.

@purplehaze: Z'at's Marvelous!

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

They did not refuse! laugh.gif Granted, they weren't in the mood either, but at least I can try again later smile.gif

I'm looking for a promise for a mate to this this coming Valentines. Do any of you guys know of anyone able to breed checkers like this? I'd be willing to trade well for it.

I can, but unfortunately my pairings for holly x rosebud are claimed this year, otherwise I would have helped you! I can try to see if there are any other users who can.

Edit:

Of the established pairings for holly x rosebud, there is only one other line that will not cause inbreeding with your egg. ^-^

Edited by xdlugia