Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I tried Metal with a Gaia and I got a shiny egg first try. It's about time and it looked lovely. So if she's willing I'll keep trying that or Astrapi for a bit.

Just got a tinsel from Kitty and a thalassa.  I won't post the egg, as it's for a trade, but of course it's visible on my scroll.  I think it took about 3-4 tries.  I did switch partners, too, and it was the firs try with the new partner.  And just for fun - the new partner was one of the dragons I received as part of the trade smile.gif  I love Serendipity!

How are you guys getting prizes? Monet's produced 11 shimmerkin from his thalassa mate. Not that I mind giving out shimmerkin babies, but seeing you guys getting shinies... Monet needs to get his act together. *sigh*

More on topic... I picked up a waverunner from frostbite on the ap and bred a mate. I did not expect to fall in love with this pairing, but the two breeds are GORGEOUS together. wub.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09

Just got a tinsel from Kitty and a thalassa.  I won't post the egg, as it's for a trade, but of course it's visible on my scroll.  I think it took about 3-4 tries.  I did switch partners, too, and it was the firs try with the new partner.  And just for fun - the new partner was one of the dragons I received as part of the trade smile.gif  I love Serendipity!

How are you guys getting prizes? Monet's produced 11 shimmerkin from his thalassa mate. Not that I mind giving out shimmerkin babies, but seeing you guys getting shinies... Monet needs to get his act together. *sigh*

More on topic... I picked up a waverunner from frostbite on the ap and bred a mate. I did not expect to fall in love with this pairing, but the two breeds are GORGEOUS together. wub.gif

that is a gorgeous combo! congrats!

Gifting another Xeno with Prizes in the base Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Love this guys wub.gif

Snagged that baby. Thanks! I have another mageia with two unrelated bronze tinsels in the base. This will be a perfect mate.

Is there anyone who could breed me a 3rd gen harvest from winter magi checker? I put it off till the last second and of course got a refusal with my set. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Stardust smile.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Is there anyone who could breed me a 3rd gen harvest from winter magi checker? I put it off till the last second and of course got a refusal with my set. I would greatly appreciate it.

Done and PMed.

/twiddles thumbs impatiently

I'm going to try to get the gold wing eggs I want asap. After that, breed my metal lineage and... not sure after. No big plans this year smile.gif

yet...

Getting 4th Gens this year

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nEAkN

biggrin.gif

congrats! smile.gif

forgot i had to pick an egg to keep an egg when i bred one of my solstices to my almandine earlier and accidentally abandoned a 2nd gen sunsong solstice that would have had the blushing wings. sad.gif

Edited by spring_dragon

just accidentally found out that the mistletoe dragon can be influenced. didn't know if anyone else knew. so if you are wanting them to be female for your lineages, you might want to go in and influence.

was naming some of my pink dragons and clicked influence instead of name. and the option was there for the mistletoes.

So I've received these two cuties during the week and am making them a project. Would anyone like to join in and help me?

2G Silver x Wrapping wing, Him, need a Silver mate for him.

This follows the same pattern as above but all female silvers. I need a 3G Silver x Wrapping-wing to continue the checker.

Edited by dinogummi

This follows the same pattern as above but all female silvers. I need a 3G Silver x Wrapping-wing to continue the checker.

I am working on this same lineage. PM me after the holiday season for a Silver mate. Will be a sibling of this or this.

Edited by purplehaze

I've only got one CB Female silver but my wrapping wings are unbred. I could breed an egg late tonight that's 2g if either of you want one.

today is one of those days when nothing goes right.

among all the other minor little inconsequential tragedies, I only just now had it sink into my brain that Mistletoe dragons MUST BE INFLUENCED to be female.

so my little male Misteltoe is now a frozen hatchie sad.gif

just one more disappointment and reason not to breed holidays. I'm too blasted old to wait years to get to a 3rd or 4th gen, and at this rate, I never will.