Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Heads up!!!

So Piemaster joined the TMB Raffle by breeding Common X Alt Desipis

biggrin.gif

To see which you can view his ticket posted in the raffle thread. (Don't want to repost without permission)

I'm not sure when they'll hit the AP due to all the breeding today.

Indeed! I think they've had a sign in their sig for a long time that the lists aren't even open. There's quite a few people that don't join the raffle, but breed their nicer lineages to the ap for people to nab. Good times all around biggrin.gif

I'm very happy to announce that the batch of Holiday-mates I received from you guys (+a Pink I managed to trade for) all behaved very well. They all followed influence into the correct sex and they've all produced offspring with their intended mates. *pleased smile*

Thanks again for the help!

Showing off offspring:

Rosebud x White 1

Rosebud x White 2

Ember x Heartseeker

Pyrope x Radiant Angel

Bright Pink x Sweetling

Been a while since I've posted here. P:

I found the best possible bloodswap for my Winter Magi x Rosebud line back in December~ We did a swap during Valentine's and now we can both breed 6th Gens next year. (I would have been able to do it this year in December, but I was overwhelmed at the end and missed breeding them at Christmas by about ten to fifteen seconds.)

That aside, I found most of the Holiday and Valentine pairs I was missing for an odd project/collection, and I've been working on getting the missing mates for that. So far things are going well -- no refusals and no problems with finding unrelated pairs, though the new ones haven't given any eggs. I decided to continue a Solstice x Green Nebula line as well, since it really grew on me, and I found a few second and third gens during breeding.

I've also been thinking about what I could do for a Seasonal checker to go with my Winter x Moonstone and Summer x Lumina mirror lines, and I think I'm leaning toward Springs x Grays. Not sure what I'll do about a naming theme yet. Hopefully I'll be able to find enough CB Grays with the Holly Contest running, but I'm set with Springs.

I love Mageias with most other dragons, so I decided to breed them with Embers and I'm quite happy with it smile.gif

Anyone making this lineage? I'm looking for bloodswap.

Edited by alliana1

Anyone making this lineage? I'm looking for bloodswap.

^ Yep, making that same lineage.

^ Yep, making that same lineage.

Need bloodswap? smile.gif

I was finally able to put this lineage together! It took six months to get the 3rd gen hellhorse, and the very first breeding of the pair was...a hellhorse xd.png But hey, it was worth putting these unique combos together.

I'm doing Desipis x Pyro, too, but opposite genders. blink.gif

Got a swap for my Pyro. But I can breed another one next week if someone's interested smile.gif

And speeking of mates is anyone making Radiant Angel x Red Nebula checker? I'm looking for mate for this guy, not related with this. I can breed swap up to 4th gen.

Honestly, I didn't want to make more lineages with Nebula, but these two look too good together rolleyes.gif

I'm doing both genders too... and both of mageia x pyro.

Buuuuttt... I haven't bred 2nd gens yet to make 3rd gens with. So I'd love to swap 3rd gens but am not ready yet. Too much stuff in RL going on.