Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

My mistletoe from gold and the 2g gold I had refused each other

/shakes tiny fist of rage!

But I think I just got the last tan I need for my Valentine breedings.

/cheers for joy!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pHQqd biggrin.gif

Edit: Thank you so much for the egg, Daydreamer09! smile.gif

And thanks, nepenthe.catharsis

How did I miss that? Very pretty! biggrin.gif

I need to sort out and update my winter lineages. My Neb x Winter is going pretty good /knocks on wood

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pHQqd biggrin.gif

Edit: Thank you so much for the egg, Daydreamer09! smile.gif

And thanks, nepenthe.catharsis

Cool! I just wish my Shimmerkin had behaved like that!

So, these two: he and she refused. Any ideas for different mates?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

user posted image

I have like 10 Mistletoes that I need to breed 2Gs for, but I forgot that I already had the 2g I needed to make this checker! Yay!

user posted image

I have like 10 Mistletoes that I need to breed 2Gs for, but I forgot that I already had the 2g I needed to make this checker! Yay!

congrats! that's really pretty!

Inspired by last year's matchmaking event I began a quest to create a skywing x nhiostrife checker. With all of the CB's originating on my scroll I've completed my goal of seven generations! (Fun fact: the couple that is in the matchmaking cave is meant to be Turakh and Aswishin, at the very bottom of the lineage.) I'm quite proud of this project, it'll be hard to stop looking for more CB eggs xd.png

Edited by helix9

Inspired by last year's matchmaking event I began a quest to create a skywing x nhiostrife checker. With all of the CB's originating on my scroll I've completed my goal of seven generations! (Fun fact: the couple that is in the matchmaking cave is meant to be Turakh and Aswishin, at the very bottom of the lineage.) I'm quite proud of this project, it'll be hard to stop looking for more CB eggs xd.png

wow! awesome! they go together really well.

Good idea. At least the Soulpeace won't have to wait for a mate for too long smile.gif

Cool! I just wish my Shimmerkin had behaved like that!

So, these two: he and she refused. Any ideas for different mates?

I can rebreed for another thalassa from shimmer a week from now if you'd like. smile.gif

You can also try Green Copper x Thalassa which has very similar colors.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Ooh! That would be awesome! wub.gif

Copper and Xeno ... I'll have to think about that. The graphics section of my brain has issues with that! xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

please take if you would like them:

4th gen white x winter magi

http://dragcave.net/teleport/cf24dfb2abb9a...2030e00e28a4aa1

3rd gen winter x arsanii

http://dragcave.net/teleport/2e2737049e8ea...3ec5a8cb68e1553

3rd gen deepsea x mistletoe

http://dragcave.net/teleport/45737d0061ab1...28f9894d7c0d67b

all have been properly influenced if they are not already gendered.

I adopted the Deep Sea, thank you very much! It's a lovely combination. wub.gif

Eos, this looks beautiful!

This Christmas I got 2 x Mistletoe from Winter. Is anyone making this lineage? I can use some 2G Winter bloodswap

Edit: Got two. Thank you, fuzzbucket!

Edited by alliana1

@nepenthe.catharsis:

Does it help when I say that I really can't decide between Chrono and Gaia (both beautiful), but like those two a lot more than the rest ? wink.gif

I think the two-coloured Xenos don't match the Sweetling too well (because neither of their colours matches one of the Sweetling's). And somehow the bright orange of the Mageia doesn't work with the Sweetling's muted tones for me.

@nepenthe.catharsis:

Does it help when I say that I really can't decide between Chrono and Gaia (both beautiful), but like those two a lot more than the rest ? wink.gif

I think the two-coloured Xenos don't match the Sweetling too well (because neither of their colours matches one of the Sweetling's). And somehow the bright orange of the Mageia doesn't work with the Sweetling's muted tones for me.

thank you so much for the input Lantean_Pegasus!!

chrono and gaia are my 2 favorites as well. it seems that with the people taking the poll though that Thalassa is most popular

I bet Thalassa would win because pink. But I can't decide myself. Gaia is my favorite Xeno overall, so I'm biased there.

On the Xeno note (and chrono to boot) I got my first, alt? Xeno while making progress on my Halloween goals.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pjPVH

I'm not sure if I want to freeze it or try to work with it.

I might keep it and see if I can breed a "match" to alternate. Unfortunately, I've traded for two many 3g Mageia's to try to go solid blue on that generation. So it would have to get embedded somewhere.

@Vhale:

Meh, a few days I bred and offered a Mageia of that same lineage to someone who got a Gaia, only to be told that somebody else had asked for the Gaia first (after waiting a day for them to READ my message). I bet next time I try and breed my pair, I get a non-Mageia, too.

Either way, it looks like there are other people out there who like 3rd gen checkered colorfails. Try to trade perchance?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

@nepenthe.catharsis:

Really, Thalassa ? That's strange (well, for me), because it's my least favourite pairing of the 5. I think the grey of the Sweetling makes the pink/rosé of the Thalassa look a bit muddy/murky somehow...

@Vhale:

Well, you have some Smaug in there. If you fiddle with the names a bit, you could do a themed embedding, with the Chrono as the Arkenstone. (It matches the colour of the gem.) But with a holiday lineage I understand that's a tricky decision to make.