Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Shiny 5th gen Autumn x Gold - please offer a dummy so I know who gets it. smile.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Gone

Edited by Confused Cat

It´s probably too early to ask..., is there anyone who can breed a 3rd gen Marrow x White Snowangel checker? Or at least someone who owns a 2nd gen Whitewing Snowangel from Marrow? I would really love to work out a swap for Halloween (or Christmas for the 2nd option)

user posted image

I will reach 4th gen Christmas 2016 (I have an unrelated 3rd gen Snowangel already and will be able to breed a unrelated Marrow this year), but I really want to reach 5th gen Christmas 2017 ^^°

It´s probably too early to ask..., is there anyone who can breed a 3rd gen Marrow x White Snowangel checker? Or at least someone who owns a 2nd gen Whitewing Snowangel from Marrow? I would really love to work out a swap for Halloween (or Christmas for the 2nd option)

user posted image

I will reach 4th gen Christmas 2016 (I have an unrelated 3rd gen Snowangel already and will be able to breed a unrelated Marrow this year), but I really want to reach 5th gen Christmas 2017 ^^°

I have white wing snow angels and CB Marrows, but the best I could do is 2nd gen--

I certainly didn't expect this from my test breeding... and an all Caps code as well...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NENID

That is pretty cool. Sadly I'm too far into red/black territory.

/frowns at Nebs in sig

One had a pretty good code too. Future zombie fodder I say! tongue.gif

Hurry and grow up little hatchie so you can make a pretty 5th gen! x3

Also, this lyric project finished up a little before valentine breeding started. Gold Herald x Spirit Ward checker

Speaking of Valentines, I was a little disappointed I didn't get a lot of the bloodswaps I wanted to this year. It gets tough I suppose when lineages reach 4th gen and up.

There were a few I got lucky on though and fortunately some I already had mates for and could just keep.

Moonstone x Rosebud

Purple x Rosebud

Shadow Walker x Rosebud

RA x Red

Those are gorgeous!

I've found it's not too bad to get 2gs off season to work up to 3g mates. You can get a long way working up just the partners.

is there anyone, who could breed me a 4th gen Winter similar to this?

the lower half must remain a Wrapper checker, the upper half can be another color Snowangel or Mistletoe, can anyone help? I´m afraid that my pair won´t produce an egg in time before Winter breeding ends (and I want to breed a gen higher with him, so that I can breed a mate for a Holly)

is there anyone, who could breed me a 4th gen Winter similar to this?

the lower half must remain a Wrapper checker, the upper half can be another color Snowangel or Mistletoe, can anyone help? I´m afraid that my pair won´t produce an egg in time before Winter breeding ends (and I want to breed a gen higher with him, so that I can breed a mate for a Holly)

I have a 2nd Gen Wrap Wing from Winter and just bred a mate for it.

And I have 2 2nd Gen Mistletoes from Winter, I can breed mates for them when some eggs hatch within an hour. So in a week's time I could give you 2 3rd Gens if you like.

Heads up!!!

So Piemaster joined the TMB Raffle by breeding Common X Alt Desipis

biggrin.gif

To see which you can view his ticket posted in the raffle thread. (Don't want to repost without permission)

I'm not sure when they'll hit the AP due to all the breeding today.