Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I can breed another 3rd gen Mageia/RA smile.gif It is a pretty combination.

@Dragonwolf: White egg from Rosebud checker sent smile.gif

Thank for the eggs everyone! :D

Now let's hope they all follow directions from influence and that they'll get along with their future mates. ;)

Shiny 5th gen Autumn x Gold - please offer a dummy so I know who gets it. smile.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Gone

Edited by Confused Cat

It´s probably too early to ask..., is there anyone who can breed a 3rd gen Marrow x White Snowangel checker? Or at least someone who owns a 2nd gen Whitewing Snowangel from Marrow? I would really love to work out a swap for Halloween (or Christmas for the 2nd option)

user posted image

I will reach 4th gen Christmas 2016 (I have an unrelated 3rd gen Snowangel already and will be able to breed a unrelated Marrow this year), but I really want to reach 5th gen Christmas 2017 ^^°

It´s probably too early to ask..., is there anyone who can breed a 3rd gen Marrow x White Snowangel checker? Or at least someone who owns a 2nd gen Whitewing Snowangel from Marrow? I would really love to work out a swap for Halloween (or Christmas for the 2nd option)

user posted image

I will reach 4th gen Christmas 2016 (I have an unrelated 3rd gen Snowangel already and will be able to breed a unrelated Marrow this year), but I really want to reach 5th gen Christmas 2017 ^^°

I have white wing snow angels and CB Marrows, but the best I could do is 2nd gen--

I certainly didn't expect this from my test breeding... and an all Caps code as well...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NENID

That is pretty cool. Sadly I'm too far into red/black territory.

/frowns at Nebs in sig

One had a pretty good code too. Future zombie fodder I say! tongue.gif

Hurry and grow up little hatchie so you can make a pretty 5th gen! x3

Also, this lyric project finished up a little before valentine breeding started. Gold Herald x Spirit Ward checker

Speaking of Valentines, I was a little disappointed I didn't get a lot of the bloodswaps I wanted to this year. It gets tough I suppose when lineages reach 4th gen and up.

There were a few I got lucky on though and fortunately some I already had mates for and could just keep.

Moonstone x Rosebud

Purple x Rosebud

Shadow Walker x Rosebud

RA x Red

Those are gorgeous!

I've found it's not too bad to get 2gs off season to work up to 3g mates. You can get a long way working up just the partners.

is there anyone, who could breed me a 4th gen Winter similar to this?

the lower half must remain a Wrapper checker, the upper half can be another color Snowangel or Mistletoe, can anyone help? I´m afraid that my pair won´t produce an egg in time before Winter breeding ends (and I want to breed a gen higher with him, so that I can breed a mate for a Holly)

is there anyone, who could breed me a 4th gen Winter similar to this?

the lower half must remain a Wrapper checker, the upper half can be another color Snowangel or Mistletoe, can anyone help? I´m afraid that my pair won´t produce an egg in time before Winter breeding ends (and I want to breed a gen higher with him, so that I can breed a mate for a Holly)

I have a 2nd Gen Wrap Wing from Winter and just bred a mate for it.

And I have 2 2nd Gen Mistletoes from Winter, I can breed mates for them when some eggs hatch within an hour. So in a week's time I could give you 2 3rd Gens if you like.