Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

and this is kinda why have lost interest in breeding - decided I would actually pay attention, breed my Valentines and further my lineages. With the exception of getting 1 2nd gen gold, none of the pairs I have been breeding would produce anything.

so now, instead of getting 3rd and 4th gen advancements, everything just sits there waiting for next year.

I am too old for this garbage. I give up.

So sympathise with you! i'm feeling the same.

So sympathise with you! i'm feeling the same.

/comfort

When I did get 2nd gen golds I had a high number of refusals with the intended mates. Metallic lineages are hard.

At least with the tan ridgies, nebulas or xenos I feel like I have a chance at the proper egg. Lunars are just about timing. That said, my eggs start cracking in 8 hours. If anyone needs some 2gs from CBs (not 2009 or sweetling) hit me up then.

also have to breed

2 2g and 1 3g 09 vals

1 cb and lotsa 2g sweetlings

2 2g and 1 3g rosebuds

1 cb and several 2 and 3g heartseekers

2 cb and 2 2g arsani

1 cb and 2 2g radient angels

2 cb Heartstealing Dragons

will breed to suit - for rares or bloodswaps smile.gif all are on the front page of my scroll - and yes scroll name is the same as my forum name lol

This is a trade oops - heartseeker x pyral - (shoulda been heartstealer...) Anyone wanna offer something?

edited to update

Edited by TempestSea

I picked this up from the AP yesterday and it's gotten me a bit panicky. I only have a few days to find a mate, or wait a whole year (or 2).

user posted image

Can anyone with a 2G Heartseeker x Spitfire breed me a 3G same as this lineage? I can work on the other mates myself.

I still have a CB Val 09 / CB Arsani to breed or maybe we can work something out after Valentines?

Thanks!

Got a pm from the original owner and they offered an unrelated mate!!! Thanks s0r0k4!

Edited by Sylvan_Moon

Finished this lineage. smile.gif

*comforts daba and nooey*

Beautiful! Congratulations, and thanks for the commiserations.

If anyone wants some breeding doing, just let me know.

Well, I wasn't going to do anything past my Tan x Sweetling lineage but turns out, I couldn't resist =x

But.. it's still a tricky one. With everyone starting their Heartstealing/er lineages I know this might be a doozy to get eggs for. But still, if anyone has no plans for their Heartstealing/er I'm looking for this

user posted image

I can still breed a Rosebud, Arsani, HeartSEEKer and Radiant Angel, though I can't do any trades until my eggies hatch tomorrow morning.

Edited by Vhale

Well, I wasn't going to do anything past my Tan x Sweetling lineage but turns out, I couldn't resist =x

But.. it's still a tricky one. With everyone starting their Heartstealing/er lineages I know this might be a doozy to get eggs for. But still, if anyone has no plans for their Heartstealing/er I'm looking for this

user posted image

I can still breed a Rosebud, Arsani, HeartSEEKer and Radiant Angel, though I can't do any trades until my eggies hatch tomorrow morning.

I can do that for you. Sending PM.

I hope everyone did alright getting their Vday quotas. I'm now back in the long haul of trying to breed tan ridgewings so I can breed next years sweetlings.

I've a few vday stragglers left up in trades. If anyone needs one for a group they are working on, just poke me.

Been on almost-hiatus for a couple of years (just gotten on for a few holidays and remembered to nab the new eggs in the cave :P) but suddenly got on for valentine and now I have a whole bunch of pretty v-day checkers I'll have to find mates to! (last time I was actually active there were still the 2-dragons-per-scroll-restriction going – pretty hyped that we get to keep valentine dragon offspring now! *grins*)

Thanks for breeding beautiful dragons I could find on the AP people – it's appreciated! ;D

Welcome back Dragonwolf, I can help you with a mate for your 3rd gen Rosebud x White if you want sometime. I had a year out in protest at my uncooperative dragons, but have decided to give them one more chance .......they better be listening..... ninja.gif

I seem to have taken on a load of new projects this week unsure.gif

Been on almost-hiatus for a couple of years (just gotten on for a few holidays and remembered to nab the new eggs in the cave tongue.gif) but suddenly got on for valentine and now I have a whole bunch of pretty v-day checkers I'll have to find mates to! (last time I was actually active there were still the 2-dragons-per-scroll-restriction going – pretty hyped that we get to keep valentine dragon offspring now! *grins*)

Thanks for breeding beautiful dragons I could find on the AP people – it's appreciated! ;D

Welcome back =) I could help with the Ember from Heartseeker =)

Been on almost-hiatus for a couple of years (just gotten on for a few holidays and remembered to nab the new eggs in the cave tongue.gif) but suddenly got on for valentine and now I have a whole bunch of pretty v-day checkers I'll have to find mates to! (last time I was actually active there were still the 2-dragons-per-scroll-restriction going – pretty hyped that we get to keep valentine dragon offspring now! *grins*)

i can help with the black tea x arsani if you wish. poke me in a week.

Thank you guys! You rock!

nooey & tjenni

I have space if you'd be willing to try out breeding me those. :D

spring_dragon

I'll totally try to remember to do that! *chuckle* Worst memory ever... But I'm writing it down and hope that will be enough. ;)

I can breed a 3rd gen Pyrope from Radiant Angel checker like this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/MHaSK for you :)

Also, a second 3rd gen White from Rosebud checker - I think mine are unrelated to yours. Would be a sibling to this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/udvFB

That would be awesome! I have space for one of those right now and should have space for the other one very soon, thank you. :)

Sending you a Pyrope - my Rosebud should be breedable some time tomorrow smile.gif

Yay!!!

I was stuck so I re-bred both parents and Viola!

Red Dorsal!

not sure if I want to go on or not--

But of course you should...

ninja.gif

That Radiant Angel x Bright orange theme I've seen going around is quite pretty. Makes me wish I had done a bit of that. But I did do pretty good getting 8 Alamandine x Heartstealers together without prior planning.

Now for the mates...

/drops bait in trades

I can breed another 3rd gen Mageia/RA smile.gif It is a pretty combination.

@Dragonwolf: White egg from Rosebud checker sent smile.gif

Thank for the eggs everyone! :D

Now let's hope they all follow directions from influence and that they'll get along with their future mates. ;)