Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Sorry about the pm box, didn't realize I hadn't cleaned it out from Halloween stuffs/

Thanks to everyone for breeding, I have several now, plenty in case of a refusal.

Lots of people like yulebuck x crimson! I may breed a 2nd gen this year to send to the AP- widen the gene pool tongue.gif

This is probably not the best color combination, but so far is the only pattern I can make from my 2nd gen Xenos from Prizes.

Well, they liked each other and gave me an egg. I'm gifting it. Please take extra care of it since it is laid on my birthday smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you! smile.gif

Edited by alliana1

Well, they liked each other and gave me an egg. I'm gifting it. Please take extra care of it since it is laid on my birthday smile.gif

very pretty, thanks !

and Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday! And a nifty little egg to mark the occasion smile.gif

Has anyone gotten prizes from their Xenos? Granted, my prize hasn't given me a shiny since September? But I had Xenos pegged as "Probably still too new". O know I've seen some pretty nebula EGs with them here, but my nebulas throw evenly with my metals right now.

/speaking of which...

/nebula brag

Traded a gendered blue neb baby for two eggs from the same pairing, both gendered blue :3

/fistpump!

Happy belated birthday alliana! And congrats on the breeding, that pairing is gorgeous. wub.gif

Has anyone gotten prizes from their Xenos? Granted, my prize hasn't given me a shiny since September? But I had Xenos pegged as "Probably still too new".

Monet's produced 10 xenowyrms and I have yet to get a shimmer from him and his Thalassa mate. So, yeah, they seem to still be too new for prizes from xenos to be a common thing. That or my luck is just really bad.

On a different note... I just finished this project today! It was really surprising to get both nebula parents to color right on the first try and to have them produce an egg right off the bat as well. smile.gif

If anyone wants it, here's the teleport.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Has anyone gotten prizes from their Xenos? Granted, my prize hasn't given me a shiny since September? But I had Xenos pegged as "Probably still too new". O know I've seen some pretty nebula EGs with them here, but my nebulas throw evenly with my metals right now.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZOxTZ wub.gif

2 tries with Gaia: 1 Xeno and 1 Shimmer

2 tries with Astrapi: 2 Xenos

2-3? tries with Chrono: 1 Xeno and no egg/no interest. But the Xeno is part of 3rd gen checker and they had produced one Shimmer so far

I traded for this beauty http://dragcave.net/lineage/Av7C6

And I've seen 3rd gen checher from Bronze Shimmer x Mageia

So they give eggs, you just need to be patient smile.gif

P.S Thank you very much guys happy.gif

ohmy.gif This is incredibly beautiful. And so is the 4th gen birthday egg (happy birthday btw! biggrin.gif ) you posted above. Wow. wub.gif

I would have thought Xenos would go better with Tinsels than with Shimmers, but those Shimmer lineages are fantastic.

On a different note... I just finished this project today! It was really surprising to get both nebula parents to color right on the first try and to have them produce an egg right off the bat as well. smile.gif

If anyone wants it, here's the teleport.

Thank you. I clicked the lineage link and thought 'wow I must ask for an egg' and then I saw the trade link and you made my day.😁

Anyone have a screenshot with Silver lineage tiles from before the update? I forgot to grab one.

Anyone has a perfect pink lineage? I just bred my first 5th gen and would be interested in swapping unrelated lines. Never enough pinks. Or reds. I had two red pairs refuse today mad.gif

Edited by Carthasis

@Carthasis:

Oddly enough, I have. They even gave an egg. I'm on my way out the door, though, have to catch a bus, so please PM a trade link. smile.gif

Another 3rd gen Xeno with Prizes in the base, this time Bronze Tinsels. Take care of it! smile.gif

I think I have a new obssesion - even gen Prizes x Xenos tongue.gif

P.S I left this in Leave an egg, Take an egg if someone's interested smile.gif

Enjoy, Confused Cat! wink.gif

Edited by alliana1

Has anyone gotten prizes from their Xenos?

Just got a tinsel from Kitty and a thalassa. I won't post the egg, as it's for a trade, but of course it's visible on my scroll. I think it took about 3-4 tries. I did switch partners, too, and it was the firs try with the new partner. And just for fun - the new partner was one of the dragons I received as part of the trade smile.gif I love Serendipity!

The person I'm trading it to also had progeny showing tinsel from thalassa, hence the trade request. So, it happens, although this is just one example.

I have been a little bit AWOL, but looking at these posts, WOW!

I wish I'd been paying more attention, would love to have any of these eggs given away. I have not even remembered to look in the eg gifting/trading thread.

good job smile.gif

I also tried to breed a 2nd gen Yulebuck/RC, as I find it very pretty, but had 1 refusal and 1 no egg. I will have to nag the hubby to see if he has any luck, although I suppose the refusal pair will give me a Yulebuck at Christmas, and it wouldn't be breedable till next year.

If anyone is interested in a YB trade, then I'd breed both pair - I would even trade two, then, so that I could use mine for breeding RC's for mates.

Edited by daba555

@helix9:

That Lunar Heralds lineage is amazing !! wub.gif

@MonicaOP:

I think a Holly from that lineage would look beautiful. The Holly's red is a nice upper frame for the blue of the Avatar.

@topic:

I finally managed to finish my "All Blue" lineage ! It took about 15 months or so, a good part of them spent trying to get a Royal Blue from a Blue-banded. (20 times the wrong breed, and almost as many "no interests" dry.gif )

But now it's here !

Of course, this took so long that I'll probably have to start over because we got things like the Azure Heralds. So now I could take out the Blusang and the Bleeding Moon that I only used to have the CBs I need...

My Purple Pony line is also slowly growing.

So I bred this 3rd gen to be a mate for her, whose offspring will then - depending on the breed - be a mate to either him or him. Once that is done, I can start building up the mate for the leftover 4th gen xd.png

Announcing my next crazy projects

This will be Pure Bred Christmas and Valentine Dragons...

I caught and traded for 24 PB 2nd Gen Christmasses last year.

and 6 PB 2nd Gen Valentines this year.

some examples:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LIXSq

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mipzB

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fxNer

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3A0Jw

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AyXGS

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lE03K

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oxq5t

So, I will be looking for more PB 2nd Gens this year and will breed a few 3rd Gens myself. And depending on how many I find to continue this, I might even get to 8th Gen in about 8 to 10 years or so... xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I think we've all been a bit busy. Gotta get all the holiday stuff done!

I tried Metal with a Gaia and I got a shiny egg first try. It's about time and it looked lovely. So if she's willing I'll keep trying that or Astrapi for a bit.

For Christmas I'm in good shape, though I'm going to try to find trades for Gold winged angels and Heartseekers again. Golden Lunar Herald x Everything is tempting, Lunars are so pretty. But I'll try to refrain from hurting myself xd.png

Breeding for Christmas starts on the 18th?

I tried Metal with a Gaia and I got a shiny egg first try. It's about time and it looked lovely. So if she's willing I'll keep trying that or Astrapi for a bit.

For Christmas I'm in good shape, though I'm going to try to find trades for Gold winged angels and Heartseekers again. Golden Lunar Herald x Everything is tempting, Lunars are so pretty. But I'll try to refrain from hurting myself xd.png

i got a 3rd gen from my other pairing so if someone wants this one they are welcome to it.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/3b5acd1026187...051c9048a8222ff

the 2nd gen will be named. i don't own the CB parents on one pair.

Oh yes, the holiday stuff... Hectic scrambling to get the mates still needed, silent vows to start earlier next year (that will be broken again), desperate planning to fit all the breeding into a 7-day-schedule, arranging holiday swaps... You gotta love the holidays ! wink.gif

Breeding for Christmas starts on the 19th.

At least for the last three years. I checked TJ's posts. It was from the 19th to (and including) the 25th, exactly seven days. And the new dragons drop from the 25th to (and including) the 27th, three days. All times starting and ending at midnight.

@lilysally:

That sounds absolutely insane - but also like it will make a fantastic lineage ! laugh.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus