Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I dunno... I've been having trouble getting even two for moderate desirability prize lines. I have started seeing them in the cave more often, but I don't think their trading value has gone down much.

I recently traded a 3rd gen prize (2015 x non holiday line) asking for cb xenos. The first time I got 3 and I was quite happy because was thinking of just two. The second time I couldn't get more then one, but it was before the lunar herals release and now they have become a bit more common.

But I'd say more than 2-3 cb xenos are currently too many for a 3rd gen prize, unless you really want a specific line.

Edited by Iside

I recently traded a 3rd gen prize (2015 x non holiday line) asking for cb xenos. The first time I got 3 and I was quite happy because was thinking of just two. The second time I couldn't get more then one, but it was before the lunar herals release and now they have become a bit more common.

But I'd say more than 2-3 cb xenos are currently too many for a 3rd gen prize, unless you really want a specific line.

I had an offer up for a pretty rare 3rd gen prize x common, and got quite a few offers of 2 and 3 CB xenos.

I was just wondering what I might be able to expect for caveborn two headed lindwurms?

Edit: additionally, I'm very confused about the value of nebs, gems, and seasonals since I see so many varying requests/offers regarding them

Edited by Ninjakittee

I had an offer up for a pretty rare 3rd gen prize x common, and got quite a few offers of 2 and 3 CB xenos.

yup i get offers with 3 or 4 Xeno's too.

i decline offers with 1.

How ever its what i offer myself too for 3rd gen prizes, 3-4 Xeno's

I was just wondering what I might be able to expect for caveborn two headed lindwurms?

Edit: additionally, I'm very confused about the value of nebs, gems, and seasonals since I see so many varying requests/offers regarding them

Seasonals and nebulae are not as uncommon as they once were, in fact i'd think they're worth hardly anything now.

I'm not sure about gems because I haven't experienced trading with them.

Edited by Lady Artemis

What can I get for a cb Cheese?

Either another unbreedable, maybe a CB red dorsal, CB tan ridgewing, or CB blusang/trio (especially thunder). You could also get a few uncommon or common hatchies, if you are looking for those. Unbreedables are low-tier rares.

I've seen people in the trade forum offer CB Xenos and ask for CB Spessies or Almandines. Are they really going for that, or is that just wishful thinking on the trader's part?

I've seen people in the trade forum offer CB Xenos and ask for CB Spessies or Almandines. Are they really going for that, or is that just wishful thinking on the trader's part?

Spessartines have become more common lately, so personally I would give one for a Xeno.

In case of an Almandine - no way.

I've seen maybe one cb almandines up for trade this week, and the owner asked for a 2G prize, don't know if they got it though. As somebody else said earlier this thread, almandines are made of unobtainium right now sad.gif

Spessartines are not much harder to catch than xenos right now, although I do think xenos are much more common.

Almandines are dropping less frequently than Spessartines, correct? Could two CB Spessartines go for an Almandine?

Almandines are dropping less frequently than Spessartines, correct? Could two CB Spessartines go for an Almandine?

Back when I had three spessartines on my scroll at once and offered two, or even all three of them for at least one almandine, no one ever turned up. The problem is that those who actually happen to come across and even catch almandines have much higher demands, while other people don't have anything to offer. sad.gif

Highly unlikely. Almandines are dropping a significant amount less than Spessartines it seems. I've yet to see one in the cave myself, much less obtain one.

The only two CB Almandines I've seen for trade lately were both asking for 2G Prizes. (Now whether or not they actually got a 2G prize for their Almandine, I cannot tell you.)

But yeah, I sincerely doubt you could get one with just two CB Spessartines, unless you get really really lucky. Although I have no actual experience trading them, this is just based off what I've seen lately.

I have a CB Astrapi & CB Mageia Xenowyrms.

Is their combined worth greater than, less than, or equal to a 2nd gen. Prize? whoops, just checked the above posts & apparently the answer is no? I'll be keeping my Xenos then~

Edited by kiyoura

What's a CB Blusang worth in comparison to a CB Chrono or Thalassa?

I'd say 1 blusang for 2 chronos or 2 thalassas - maybe 3

How much is a messy alt black worth? Does the difficulty of getting any sort of alt black mean it is still valuable?

I'd say 1 blusang for 2 chronos or 2 thalassas - maybe 3

I'd love to know someone who'd do that trade, if you find one please tell me wink.gif

I highly doubt you could even get 1. Maybe if you hatch it you could have a chance at a high time egg. It depends on what people need, though.

I'd love to know someone who'd do that trade, if you find one please tell me wink.gif

I highly doubt you could even get 1. Maybe if you hatch it you could have a chance at a high time egg. It depends on what people need, though.

If my recent trade is anything to judge by, Bucket is probably closer. I got a CB ice and a CB blusang for my chrono.

How much is a messy alt black worth? Does the difficulty of getting any sort of alt black mean it is still valuable?

I haven't seen many alt blacks lately, so I think even though it's messy you could get something nice for it. Maybe an unbreedable, or a cb trio.

I agree with the opinions concerning the blusang - a xeno is worth more than a blusang, probably even multiple blusangs.

What is a second gen pumpkin worth? Will I be able to trade one for a second gen spirit walker come Halloween?

What is a second gen pumpkin worth? Will I be able to trade one for a second gen spirit walker come Halloween?

That should be an easy trade. Actually, you should be able to find lots of people offering 2g Shadow Walkers for free, if you'd rather keep one for yourself. 2g Pumpkins are probably the most valuable of the Halloweens, although they're not so rare or desired that you should expect more than a couple other nice Halloweens for them.

That should be an easy trade. Actually, you should be able to find lots of people offering 2g Shadow Walkers for free, if you'd rather keep one for yourself. 2g Pumpkins are probably the most valuable of the Halloweens, although they're not so rare or desired that you should expect more than a couple other nice Halloweens for them.

Thank you for answering. I took a really long hiatus and am missing all the Halloweens from 2010- 2014, so I was hoping to trade for second gens of the ones I am missing.

Hello, I would like to ask how much orange pyralspite (the one from coast) is worth? I thought it's rather rare thing, but I got another one and uhm, I guess it means they are rather commons nowadays?

Hello, I would like to ask how much orange pyralspite (the one from coast) is worth? I thought it's rather rare thing, but I got another one and uhm, I guess it means they are rather commons nowadays?

They have gotten far more common since the Lunar Herald release, but they are still quite desirable. I would put them about 1:1 with Xenowyrms.