Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Do you think I can get 2 CB GWs for a CB thunder? It's been a while since I traded a trio egg.

IMO it would be more of a 1:1 trade, not a 1:2 trade. However, I've seen an increase in GW trades here lately, and if they're slightly more common (or less sought after), 2:1 might be possible. Then again, most established players have the trios they need for summoning already, and more...

It all depends on who you're trading with! Good luck.

I personally see way more Golden Wyverns than Thunders, and they tend to sit for longer. The Thunder should net at least 2 for sure, in my opinion.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Do you think I can get 2 CB GWs for a CB thunder? It's been a while since I traded a trio egg.

I would think this would be quite possible. GWs don't trade very well, to be honest. If you were asking for eggs rather than hatchies, I think that it would be a fairly easy to get two GW for a thunder.

Hello!

So, what would a 3g spriter alt baby be worth? Another 3g SA baby?

Was wondering if it'd be worth a CB Xeno but the possibility of it is probably really low. xd.png

Hello!

So, what would a 3g spriter alt baby be worth? Another 3g SA baby?

Was wondering if it'd be worth a CB Xeno but the possibility of it is probably really low. xd.png

Depends a bit on which alt and what it's paired with. For instance if it's a mistletoe x xeno checker you're more likely to get a cb xeno for that than from a stairstep alt SW x common.

-the pink? I'd say you stand a pretty good chance of getting a xeno for that. I'd offer one if i had a decent computer and could catch the elusive things xd.png

Edited by Tawanda001

Is a copper from the desert worth a CB xeno?

Probably only if you get really lucky. I've successfully traded red and green Coppers for CB Xenos, but when I tried trading a brown Copper it ended up growing up on my scroll. sad.gif Even the red and green Coppers needed to be hatched and gendered before I got Xeno offers on them. :s In practice, I think 1:1 Xeno to Copper ought to be a good trade (I'd even say 2 Xenos for 1 green Copper), but more people probably have their scroll goals of Coppers by now and are working on getting the Xenos they need, so it doesn't necessarily work out that way.

what is the value of a CB Golden Wyvern, I've been trying to catch one all day but no luck

so I might try to trade for one

Ah, those are pretty more on the common side, so I would say if you offer a cb copper (colour doesn't matter) or offer to raise a bunch of hatchies I'm pretty sure you'll get some bites.

I saw some trades where people looked for all xenos except Volcano ones. Are Xenos from Volcano much more common than others, like Pyralspite from Volcano?

I've been wondering this too... why are the Volcano Xenos so much less valuable? Are they really that much more common or a that much less desirable sprite? Granted, It's the only one I've been able to catch myself so far, so that is probably a sign right there. I had a trade up with two CB coppers (a brown and a red) asking for any CB Xeno and I got a number of offers (5 or 6 I think), but all but one was for the Pyro Xeno.

Just curious! I'm still looking for all of them, so to me they are all the same... but if one (or more) are going to be way harder to trade for I'd like to know that too.

Yes, I do believe that for most people the volcano variety is more common. Its the same for the pyropes.

They're still going to be kind of costly when trading but not as much as the other varieties.

Yes, I do believe that for most people the volcano variety is more common. Its the same for the pyropes.

They're still going to be kind of costly when trading but not as much as the other varieties.

Actually I believe it is not a rarity thing, but popularity. When polled on their favorite Xenowyrm, 66 users voted for Chronos, 47 for Thalassas, 30 for Gaias, 17 for Mageias, and 12 for Astrapis. Pyros only got 3 votes. (Oh, and "ALL OF THEM" got 58). (source)

That means out of polled users, only 1.29% liked Pyros the best, and judging by some replies in the thread, a lot of people greatly preferred the other five to Pyros. Judging by that I would say any value gap between Xenos would largely be preference-based. Anyone notice that Chrono tops the poll, and seems to command the highest trade price? I don't think it's a coincidence.

Just my thoughts.

Edited by The_Bucket

Well, only a small percentage of users go on the forums or participate in threads. But you do have a point.

But I personally have had an easier time catching pyros and see them more often although that could be because of their small popularity instead of rarity.

I suppose only tj knows for sure.

Actually I believe it is not a rarity thing, but popularity. When polled on their favorite Xenowyrm, 66 users voted for Chronos, 47 for Thalassas, 30 for Gaias, 17 for Mageias, and 12 for Astrapis. Pyros only got 3 votes. (Oh, and "ALL OF THEM" got 58). (source)

That means out of polled users, only 1.29% liked Pyros the best, and judging by some replies in the thread, a lot of people greatly preferred the other five to Pyros. Judging by that I would say any value gap between Xenos would largely be preference-based. Anyone notice that Chrono tops the poll, and seems to command the highest trade price? I don't think it's a coincidence.

Just my thoughts.

I noticed, even I favor Gaias. Keep the Chronos, gimme Gaias smile.gif

Would I be able to get a CB Green copper for a third gen Prize? (I really need two, it's the only metal I don't have CBs of sad.gif )

I always catch coppers for some reason. I started DC again last week, I've caught 17 CB's.

What can I trade for them? How many CB Coppers for a 3g tinsel? How many for a 2g tinsel? What is the rarest copper? How many for a CB Almandine? How many for CB Gold? How many for CB Silver?

Thanks!

I always catch coppers for some reason. I started DC again last week, I've caught 17 CB's.

What can I trade for them? How many CB Coppers for a 3g tinsel? How many for a 2g tinsel? What is the rarest copper? How many for a CB Almandine? How many for CB Gold? How many for CB Silver?

Thanks!

Same here O_O I finally found another copper-catcher like me biggrin.gif

I do recall someone a few months back having a CB Silver up for trade, and they were asking for a mininum of 3 CB Coppers, any colour I believe.

2G and 3G Tinsels depend on who's trading the egg or hatchling. Most CB Prize owners will ask for several CB Coppers, and the Prize's age can also depend too. Rarer 2015 lines will most likely ask for more. Sometimes there's the occasional prize owner who doesn't ask for much. 3Gs maybe 1 or 2.

CB Almandines are about as rare as CB Golds right now...I haven't even seen a single one and I've already seen 15 CB Golds in my half a year of playing DC. I've seen 4 spessartines, though. They're becoming somewhat more common. You can probably bet that for a CB Almandine you'll need a LOT of coppers.

CB Gold, same as almandine. I think most people who catch almandines only use them as trade fodder or scroll goals.

As for the order of rarity I keep getting them mixed up, but I think it goes:

Most common to least common:

Brown > Rainbow > Green

This is true for me, at least. I catch brown coppers to the point where its not even funny.

Would I be able to get a CB Green copper for a third gen Prize? (I really need two, it's the only metal I don't have CBs of sad.gif )

Yes.

Same here O_O I finally found another copper-catcher like me biggrin.gif

I do recall someone a few months back having a CB Silver up for trade, and they were asking for a mininum of 3 CB Coppers, any colour I believe.

2G and 3G Tinsels depend on who's trading the egg or hatchling. Most CB Prize owners will ask for several CB Coppers, and the Prize's age can also depend too. Rarer 2015 lines will most likely ask for more. Sometimes there's the occasional prize owner who doesn't ask for much. 3Gs maybe 1 or 2.

CB Almandines are about as rare as CB Golds right now...I haven't even seen a single one and I've already seen 15 CB Golds in my half a year of playing DC. I've seen 4 spessartines, though. They're becoming somewhat more common. You can probably bet that for a CB Almandine you'll need a LOT of coppers.

CB Gold, same as almandine. I think most people who catch almandines only use them as trade fodder or scroll goals.

As for the order of rarity I keep getting them mixed up, but I think it goes:

Most common to least common:

Brown > Rainbow > Green

This is true for me, at least. I catch brown coppers to the point where its not even funny.

Woah, thanks! This helps a lot smile.gif

Thanks!

It really depends on the person. A lot of people don't want to "trade down" because they want to save their golds and silvers to trade for something else they really want. However, some people really like coppers. I find it's easier to trade up first for silvers then possibly get golds using the silvers, especially if you find someone like myself who much prefers silvers to golds anyway. biggrin.gif Green coppers trade the best, so you're most likely to be able to trade up if you have them. 2-4 coppers seems to be about the going rate for CB silvers, depending on who is offering the silver, how much they have been dropping lately, etc. Right now coppers are dropping pretty well, so people have been asking for 3-4 rather than just the 2. Before the current glut, I could reasonably easily get a CB silver for 2 CB green coppers, sometimes even 2 other colour coppers.

3G tinsel again depends on the person, as well as the line. For an older line, a really common/easy-to-breed/holiday line, you can probably get one for a single copper, not necessarily even green. I'm sending you a PM, too. smile.gif

It really depends on the person. A lot of people don't want to "trade down" because they want to save their golds and silvers to trade for something else they really want. However, some people really like coppers. I find it's easier to trade up first for silvers then possibly get golds using the silvers, especially if you find someone like myself who much prefers silvers to golds anyway. biggrin.gif Green coppers trade the best, so you're most likely to be able to trade up if you have them. 2-4 coppers seems to be about the going rate for CB silvers, depending on who is offering the silver, how much they have been dropping lately, etc. Right now coppers are dropping pretty well, so people have been asking for 3-4 rather than just the 2. Before the current glut, I could reasonably easily get a CB silver for 2 CB green coppers, sometimes even 2 other colour coppers.

3G tinsel again depends on the person, as well as the line. For an older line, a really common/easy-to-breed/holiday line, you can probably get one for a single copper, not necessarily even green. I'm sending you a PM, too. smile.gif

Thank you! Woah I traded 2x CB coppers, a CB spessartine, and a 3rd gen shimmer from a rare line for a 3g tinsel lol. Oh well. And what PM? ohmy.gif

Woah I traded 2x CB coppers, a CB spessartine, and a 3rd gen shimmer from a rare line for a 3g tinsel lol.

Ouch that sounds like a lot for a 3G Tinsel. What am I missing?

Edited by NotBambi

That's a lot overpaid for one tinsel. 3Gs are typically swapped for other 3Gs.

You might've gotten atleast a silver for that offer..

So, haven't been back for a bit and when I left Black eggs were worth the moon it felt like haha so what are they worth now? What are Magis, Purples and Reds worth? - Assuming all PB 2nd Gens? What about CBs of those? God I feel so confused haha I don't know whats a fair offer? What's a Frostbite worth? A plated colossus? spirit ward? help?

1. Welcome back! smile.gif

The BSAs are fairly common in the biomes and occasionally found in the AP if you wait long enough.

A frostbite is usually considered as a caveblocker now, where its so common it blocks rarer eggs from dropping. They're not too sought after.

Plated Colossuses released in April, IIRC. They're somewhat common and drop in the jungle and forest I think.

Spirit wards are common and are from the July release last month.