Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

So, haven't been back for a bit and when I left Black eggs were worth the moon it felt like haha so what are they worth now? What are Magis, Purples and Reds worth? - Assuming all PB 2nd Gens? What about CBs of those? God I feel so confused haha I don't know whats a fair offer? What's a Frostbite worth? A plated colossus? spirit ward? help?

Adding onto what Stellaluna said, Black eggs are fairly common now. It might take a while to find a CB, but they're not that sought after (in my experience, anyways.) Black alts are still very valuable, though. smile.gif

How much is a 3rd gen gold shimmer from radiant angel worth?

Well third gen gold is worth quite a lot, but the holiday mate probably decreases the value slightly. Still worth quite a lot though.

Hmm, but just how much? Would you say cb copper or cb gold?

Not a CB Gold. Maybe a CB Copper but not a Green one.

Oh okay. Thanks y'all for letting me know about that.

One last question. What about a 3g silver tinsel from spessartine?

Edit sorry not 2g I meant 3g

Edited by RecycledHeart

Oh okay. Thanks y'all for letting me know about that.

One last question. What about a 3g silver tinsel from spessartine?

Edit sorry not 2g I meant 3g

That's worth any CB Copper. Even a CB Silver.

How much are CB Seasonals worth? I've seen them trading for Xenos, but I've seen plenty of Seasonals, dropping almost every five minutes.

I would like to know value of CB copper (volcano) and CB Thunder eggs. Also, do 2nd gen of xenos are still worth anything? What about CB Lindwurm? And last question- how about price of those 3 CB eggs combined?

Thank you smile.gif

What would a 2g gold from a red nebula be worth? What about a 3g silver from f swallowtail (stairstepped)? Or the two combined, even.

I'm mostly interested in things like coppers and amaldines/spessartines but I think hoping for CBs of any of those is a little bit of wishful thinking? That's the impression I've gotten anyway :x I don't really have anything else specific in mind so I was just wondering what they're generally worth!

(Oh and, I never saw the reply to my previous question here, so if you see this Chalkboard, thanks for the nice comment on my dragons' names! biggrin.gif)

I think a 2g gold from red nebula might be worth a cb spessartine but I dont think a cb almandine.

Not sure about the other one though

Lotta questions! tongue.gif

CB seasonals, meh, worth more as hatchies and will be more valuable at the end of the season as people suddenly realize they need more for their projects. I wouldn't expect to get a cb xeno for them unless you can offer many. Trading them for 2g xenos is another story because....

2g xenos, coppers, and almandine/spessartine are fairly easy to breed and therefore not worth a whole lot, unlike the CBs which are the very devil to find and catch for many players.

CB Thunders are ok, won't get you anything rare, but good for stuff like cb red dorsal, tan ridgie, maybe other trios, unbreedables, some bsa hatchies. Brown coppers are maybe a bit more valuable, but not by much, they are less valuable than the red/ green coppers to most players (some don't care though). I don't see a lot of 'wants' for lindwurms, dragon types with a limited breeding pool just don't seem to trade well after the newness wears off.

A 2g gold 'should' be able to get a copper, maaaaybe a spessartine. Metals have been breeding better than usual lately so may take a while to get a good offer. Almandines are apparently about as rare as cb metals at the moment. I've seen some pretty good trades offered for those and they just sit there, so I think just about anyone lucky enough to grab one is hanging onto it or trading for really rare things. blink.gif

I think metals are like prizes, once they hit 3g the value drops considerably, unless it's a really difficult combination

Thanks a lot for the answers! I haven't been getting much in the way of bites but hopefully if I hatch them and/or combine them I'll have better luck. smile.gif

How much is a 3rd gen gold shimmer from radiant angel worth?

Is it a 2015 line, 2014, older? That makes a big difference. If it's 2015, it's worth a lot more right now, though that will taper off once new prizes are given out. It's value will be lower because it is a holiday line, though it's a fairly recent holiday so there may still be more people interested. It also depends on how many other third gens of that line are floating around. If not many (and it is a 2015), you can probably get a CB silver and MAYBE a CB Gold (totally market-dependant at the time you post it for that though). A CB green copper or two would be a pretty easy trade to get.

3rd gen prizes, in general, are tricky. It really is so dependent upon what others are trading at the time, what is dropping in the biomes, and who sees the trade. I tend to go looking for people who have things I want and are looking for prizes to get trades that way. However, posting a want list is a good idea, too. smile.gif

Yeah it is a 2015 line and looking at the progeny there are 7 third gens in circulation which follow the pattern.

i have a caveborn Crono and Thlassa

what can i get for them?

The demand-fueled rarity of Xenos has been dropping quite a bit lately. If that pattern subsists, I doubt you will be able to obtain more than a CB Copper for both. Basically, someone that is able to catch a CB Copper is more than able to catch a CB Xeno nowadays.

A cb spessartine should easily get a blue cb alpine nebula hatchie and a purple one right? Or do I have to offer two spessartines?

Edited by RecycledHeart

Yes O_O

Those things aren't too hard to find if you camp in the alpine for a while...they were a bit more common at one point but not now

I'm used to not getting offers on my trades, like when I offer a cb silver for a few cb xenos

It's really annoying

I haven't seen any alpine nebulas and I need those two colours for an iou

A cb spessartine should easily get a blue cb alpine nebula hatchie and a purple one right? Or do I have to offer two spessartines?

Depends on what you mean by easily.

What you want is very specific and the likelihood of someone having not just one, but two of the exact hatchies you want, at the stage and color you want, without taking an IOU... I have to say the odds of that seems pretty low. If you keep the trade up long enough for someone to have time to work on it, or take an IOU you'd probably get offers.