Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Is there still interest in Lunar Heralds from the Alpine? I derp-clicked a gold one the other evening, wasn't sure if it was worth trading.

Is http://dragcave.net/lineage/8hnQ8 worth a 3G tinsel? If not. what do you think it's worth? It's my first alt undine so I am not sure.

probably not

also what can i get for four different CB xenowyrms

magia, astrapi, pyro, and crono

Edited by blockEdragon

Is there still interest in Lunar Heralds from the Alpine? I derp-clicked a gold one the other evening, wasn't sure if it was worth trading.

I've been catching them pretty easily, though I keep seeing trades from people wanting to swap genders or biomes for Alpine eggs. I don't think it's worth hanging onto unless you want to help someone out with a swap.

I've been catching them pretty easily, though I keep seeing trades from people wanting to swap genders or biomes for Alpine eggs. I don't think it's worth hanging onto unless you want to help someone out with a swap.

Ok, pretty much what I figured. Thanks!

Are chickens kinda dead in trades? I've caught three in the last month or so that I tried to get new release hatchies with. None of them got so much as an offer. Not for bred eggs either. Kinda had the same results with Dinos and cheeses, but not as bad.

Are chickens kinda dead in trades? I've caught three in the last month or so that I tried to get new release hatchies with. None of them got so much as an offer. Not for bred eggs either. Kinda had the same results with Dinos and cheeses, but not as bad.

Not really. The problem with unbreedables is that they only appeal to those who really want them. It also depends on what you want in exchange.

Okie dokie. I've been absent for around a year. So I have no idea, how anything stands currently. So: main questions: for what are golds, silvers, coopers, pyralspites and neglected going these days?

And new breed statuses:

Anagallis, Gemshards, howler drake, xenowyrm and lunar heralds. What do you need to trade to get these guys?

I'm also interested in Neglected : new halloween hatchlings ratios.

Okie dokie. I've been absent for around a year. So I have no idea, how anything stands currently. So: main questions: for what are golds, silvers, coopers, pyralspites and neglected going these days?

And new breed statuses:

Anagallis, Gemshards, howler drake, xenowyrm and lunar heralds. What do you need to trade to get these guys?

I'm also interested in Neglected : new halloween hatchlings ratios.

I can't speak for Golds, Neglecteds, and Almandines because I never have them, but Golds and Almandines seem to be about equal rarity. That is, basically invisible for most players.

Spessartines are still valuable, though not nearly as much as Almandines and a little less than they used to be, because at some point in the last two months they started dropping noticeably more frequently. Less than a Silver, more than a Copper.

Anagallis, Gemshards (as eggs), Howler drakes, and Lunar Heralds are pretty easy to get, though the rapid color cycling of Lunars means the hatchies are up in trades frequently. Gemshard requests are mostly about swapping specific CB hatchies, since getting the right color/gender combo is even more annoying than with Nebulas.

Xenowyrms seem to have become the new equivalent of what coppers used to be - rare but obtainable, and a decent benchmark for other rares (i.e. [X] is worth 1 Xeno, [Y] is usually worth 2, etc.) They're very pretty and get snapped up quickly in the biomes, so most traders will happily take CBs unless they specify 'no Xenos'.

These are just what I've noticed in trading patterns, though someone else ought to weigh in for you.

Edited by Gryphonic

Xenowyrms seem to have become the new equivalent of what coppers used to be - rare but obtainable, and a decent benchmark for other rares (i.e. [X] is worth 1 Xeno, [Y] is usually worth 2, etc.) They're very pretty and get snapped up quickly in the biomes, so most traders will happily take CBs unless they specify 'no Xenos'.

I agree with almost everything you said but... Xenowyrms are still quite less valuable than Coppers due to the dropping frequency. Personally I would not trade a CB Green Copper for less than four Xenowyrms. And only if I was being very nice smile.gif

I agree with almost everything you said but... Xenowyrms are still quite less valuable than Coppers due to the dropping frequency. Personally I would not trade a CB Green Copper for less than four Xenowyrms. And only if I was being very nice smile.gif

Hmm. You may be right, though I personally wouldn't pay that. Than again I'm not collecting coppers anymore, so I haven't tested trading then vs xenos. I was making the comparison based more on the way a number of xenos seems to be used as a measurement of demand for other rares, the way I used to see numbers of coppers listed.

Hmm. You may be right, though I personally wouldn't pay that. Than again I'm not collecting coppers anymore, so I haven't tested trading then vs xenos. I was making the comparison based more on the way a number of xenos seems to be used as a measurement of demand for other rares, the way I used to see numbers of coppers listed.

I guess we will see, on the long run. IMHO the rarity of Xenowyrms is mostly demand-fueled while the rarity of Coppers isn't. Time will tell smile.gif

the rarity of Xenowyrms is mostly demand-fueled while the rarity of Coppers isn't.

This part is very true. I see them get snapped up at about the same speed from the biomes, but coppers do spawn much less often!

Thank you guys for information. Going by it, getting the newst guys shouldn't be hard biggrin.gif

Thank you guys for information. Going by it, getting the newst guys shouldn't be hard biggrin.gif

I just returned after a hiatus as well, and only the xenos require -some- effort to get them (especially since there's variants for all the biomes, ugh).

Almandines are still super extra rare, have seen 1 or maybe 2 for trade this month...I remember a few months ago, before my hiatus, when I had one up for trade, I received like 20 offers o.0

(eg the one up right now in the trade center is asking for a 2g prize.)

Edited by Sany

I just returned after a hiatus as well, and only the xenos require -some- effort to get them (especially since there's variants for all the biomes, ugh).

Almandines are still super extra rare, have seen 1 or maybe 2 for trade this month...I remember a few months ago, before my hiatus, when I had one up for trade, I received like 20 offers o.0

^ this.

Unfortunately, most (if not all) the Almandines/Golds we see nowadays ask only for the "usual" top tier dragons - 2nd gens from SA/prize, golds, NDs, etc.

If it's any consolation, at least we saw four almandines uft in the last month. That's, like, the most number of Almandine trades I've seen in a month.

We're at a point in which if people don't get what they want for it, they'll happily keep it.

Xenos are just pretty much in-demand, though! (I don't think the obsession for them will ever die down, tbh xd.png But time will tell~)

I traded an Almandine yesterday for CB Very ER hatchlings but then i did try for the high end as well but nothing coming sad.gif

Question i do have is

3-4 gen prize offspring how many very ER hatchlings (last couple of hours) would be fair number to ask for? (Planning for Halloween) biggrin.gif

Question i do have is

3-4 gen prize offspring how many very ER hatchlings (last couple of hours) would be fair number to ask for? (Planning for Halloween) biggrin.gif

Well I'm sure that things are different around Halloween and it really depends on supply, but probably 1 for a 4G and 4 for a 3G (ordinarily outside of Halloween you could get far more than 4 for the 3G, especially if you were taking IOUs)

I have 2 offers for my CB low time Pyro Egg:

1: 4th gen Gold prize hatchie from PrizeXRoyal blue stair

2: Two 2nd gen Lunar Herald hatchies (I wasn't around for the release so i have no clue how rare they are) from GoldXLunar Herald (unnamed mothers) and a 2nd gen Spirit Ward

Are either or both worth a CB Pyro? ^^ Thanks!

I have some CB coppers, xenos, etc that I'd like to trade for 2015 Halloween hatchlings.

CB Rainbow Coppers

CB Thalassa

CB Chrono

Any idea on how many Halloween dragons each egg is worth?

@Fuzzbucket 3 of mine to one CB Halloween? No thanks haha! Content with my seven in that case.

2: Two 2nd gen Lunar Herald hatchies (I wasn't around for the release so i have no clue how rare they are) from GoldXLunar Herald (unnamed mothers) and a 2nd gen Spirit Ward

I personally would go with the 4th gen prize. I still see quite a few Lunar Heralds in the cave.

EDIT: I'd check the prize thread. I think I've seen 3rd gens being tossed around for a Xeno or two?

Edited by Eclipseheart

Personally I would not accept either. But then again, I am a Xeno hoarder.

EDIT: @Eclipseheart: Well, multi-scrollers really tug around the actual value of CB Halloweens. Yours:Theirs 3:2 or 3:1 is probably about right.

Edited by The_Bucket

what would this egg be worth

i see same gen same year tinsels going for CB golds and while i doubt its true I would like to know if its true

Edited by blockEdragon

what would this egg be worth

i see same gen same year tinsels going for CB golds and while i doubt its true I would like to know if its true

3rd gen tinsels used to go for CB golds... when 3rd gen prizes where rarer and especially CB golds were not as rare as they are lately.

Personally I tried to trade a 3rd gen prize (for your same CB by the way) plus several 4th gen prizes for a cb gold and didn't get a single bite.