Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Yes O_O

Those things aren't too hard to find if you camp in the alpine for a while...they were a bit more common at one point but not now

I'm used to not getting offers on my trades, like when I offer a cb silver for a few cb xenos

It's really annoying

I haven't seen any alpine nebulas and I need those two colours for an iou

A cb spessartine should easily get a blue cb alpine nebula hatchie and a purple one right? Or do I have to offer two spessartines?

Depends on what you mean by easily.

What you want is very specific and the likelihood of someone having not just one, but two of the exact hatchies you want, at the stage and color you want, without taking an IOU... I have to say the odds of that seems pretty low. If you keep the trade up long enough for someone to have time to work on it, or take an IOU you'd probably get offers.

Depends on what you mean by easily.

What you want is very specific and the likelihood of someone having not just one, but two of the exact hatchies you want, at the stage and color you want, without taking an IOU... I have to say the odds of that seems pretty low. If you keep the trade up long enough for someone to have time to work on it, or take an IOU you'd probably get offers.

I definitely agree with this. smile.gif When you are looking for something specific (especially hatchies or hard-to-come-by CBs), it is entirely dependent upon whether someone has them at the time. Often people who have things like that on hand want them for themselves (or they would not have bothered raising them to hatchies, most likely). I usually just leave my preferred want list then add that I will consider all offers other than (whatever I won't consider). Sometimes just having a fairly open want list gets you a lot better offers, in general, as people feel more comfortable with at least trying.

what are alpine nebulae worth?

I'm just gonna say: not much

Probably a few cb common/uncommon hatchies, but that's it.

I get that they're definitely rarer than Desert Nebulas, but unless you're trading with someone who specifically hunts/looks for Alpine nebs, it's bound to be roughly the same worth as Desert nebs.

Some may look for UBs for it, but anything above that is just overpaying. Even RecycledHeart's offer of Spessartines is overpaying. It's the possibility of someone having it now that's smaller.

What's harder to get - a 2nd gen spessartine from spessartne x mageia pair, or a mageia from the same pair?

Right now, probably the spessartine. Breedings seem to still be biased in the xenos' favor, though not as much as it was at first.

I think it's a bit closer to uncommon.

So like how many hatchies could I get with a CB Blusang?

Hello world, it's me again with another pack of questions:

I have CB copper green

blue dino egg

CB thunder hatch

chrono and pyro CB eggs

What could I ask for this set?

I know what I would LOVE to get, but let's be realistic, I just want to know what's that really worth.

And one more question: how much dinos are seek and worth?

Little update smile.gif

Edited by Imogen aen Corvo

CB Xenos are definitely easier to catch now! Birdzgoboom said they'd be somewhat uncommon, and now its true. If you sit in one of the biomes for 2-3 refreshes, you'll likely see one drop in that biome. If not, in another biome, then.

I'd say you could swap 1-2 Xenos for a copper, if you're lucky.

Since it's a common line, 2-3. But if you find the right person, someone may offer 4 happy.gif

Personally I have had trouble trading even rare/desirable 3G prizes for 3 Xenowyrms, and only managed to get 4 nearer to the release. I would not count on getting more than two, but hey, luck happens. Worth a shot.

I've been away for quite a few months, and I was wondering if Spessartine Pyralspites are still as rare as back then? Back then it was (green) copper rare, is it still so?

I've been away for quite a few months, and I was wondering if Spessartine Pyralspites are still as rare as back then? Back then it was (green) copper rare, is it still so?

Very recently (right after the new release) they've begun to drop much more often. I'd say they are uncommon at the moment.

Do you think a cb vampire bitten by a original 2008 release vampire is worth something?

Would I better try to trade it as an egg, so the new owner could influence the way they want, or hatch it?

What am I likely to get for a CB Golden Wyvern these days? They're the only metallic I'm able to catch xd.png

Unfortunately, they're really only uncommons, and they aren't in high demand. You might (MIGHT) get a thunder for one, if someone needs a GW. I find them very hard to trade, with a bit better luck if I offer them as hatchlings. I often see them sit in the biomes for several page refreshes.

What am I likely to get for a CB Golden Wyvern these days? They're the only metallic I'm able to catch xd.png

I'd say any unbreedable other than Neglects. So that means Chickens, Cheeses or Papers. Don't know about Dinos, though.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8925320

I don't know if I'm asking too much or if second gen metallics are practically worthless. Maybe it is too early to judge but I have got no offer, and I was wondering whether it is a fair price to ask.

2nd gen silver from holidays (especially more recent holidays) are not worth a ton. 2nd gens from super commons are worth a lot to someone who needs them. The problem with second gens, in general, is that you have to find someone who is looking for that exact combo. I find I get much better trades for 2nd gens if I find someone who wants something and then breed that specifically for them.

A CB xeno is worth quite a bit at the moment, anywhere from high uncommon to rare (depending on who you ask, the position of the stars, how many caterpillars are crawling across the planet at the time... tongue.gif ).

Trading during a release is always a pain, anyway, unless you have the new eggs and are trying to get something else for it.