TJ09

2019-09-01 - September Dragon Release

2 hours ago, Scarlet_claw said:

Oh... I thought new dragons were released monthly...

Usually they are. Generally speaking, there is a new release towards the end of every month except those months in-between big events (November and January, specifically). That is constant enough that most of us plan by it, making sure we have egg-slots open towards the end of the month (usually on a weekend). It's not set in stone though! Sometimes the day will change, or a month will be skipped, or a month that doesn't usually have a release gets one... Personally I think TJ enjoys keeping us on our toes that way, lol! 

*pokes TJ's hatchlings gently* Ugh, just did calculations and I'll be at work when they grow up! I can get on DC on my phone, but for some reason the forum never wants to work on my phone... Maybe I'll bookmark TJ's hatchies on my phone so I can go right to them while at work, haha. 

On 9/2/2019 at 12:38 AM, quinney said:

Finally caught my last pygmy!  I can relax on holiday now!

Cool. Somehow I got all of mine also. I can't believe it.

...and I just caught my second lot.  Just waiting for that last pygmy to hatch now!  Much easier than first time round!

I'll be at work when these guys grow up? Noooooooo! Still I cant wait to see them in all their pink glory!

I'm glad that there's a new release, although as expected, there was no August release and there probably won't be another new release until March...

So I'm happy that we at least got these two cuties, can't wait to see the adults. Also, yay for another new pygmy breed!

I was able to get three of each and gender them M,F,F...

Wasn't easy as I missed the start by about 11 hrs. but was able to succeed in the end...

Thanks again TJ and Spriters...

Edited by Husky51
spelling

Four more hours until TJ's babies start to grow up! The anticipation is killing me! I can't wait to see their pinkness. XD I am so psyched for a pink pygmy, especially. So glad we are beginning to get a nice variety of pygmies. Now if someone would just do more two-heads! Pretty please?

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Four more hours until TJ's babies start to grow up! The anticipation is killing me! I can't wait to see their pinkness. XD I am so psyched for a pink pygmy, especially. So glad we are beginning to get a nice variety of pygmies. Now if someone would just do more two-heads! Pretty please?

Especially bite-y headbutt-y pygmies  Congrats to Marionetta and Mewtie  and thanks TJ09 

Yes! That was a great 3:00 drop! Managed to grab three pygmies and five of the others in one fell swoop! Awesome! Thank you Spriters and TJ, for an awesome event!

On 9/1/2019 at 2:16 PM, dommybomb said:

•Water glistens on this egg’s shimmering shell. - Found in Coast (Shimmer)01iOg.gif.7edb3d9167b43ae02a98703b8ebe50c7.gif

•This tiny egg is striped and feels coarse. - Found in Coast (Tiny Coarse)4GlYB.gif.ea2a0198e6baf10b35e4c77aad0716ed.gif

I managed to get a Shimmer but there's like 200+ people in the coast so this will be tough. These eggs are beautiful though! I hope there will be different looks for each gender! Did I mention I love Pygmies!

Thank you so much for the descriptions!  Had to go through a few posts to find them.  You're a lifesaver!  ❤️

I'm so unbelievably happy about these two. Whenever I have computer access again, I'm gonna horde the hell outta both!!!!

Adult Tercorn! I've wanted these for a while!

I love these Tercorns to bits. ❤️ I'm really looking forward to creating an army of them.

I'm curious, though, as what body type they'll be classified as they combine traits from Eastern and Western dragons as well as leviathans.

Edited by olympe

Oh wow, Tercorn adult is so pretty, I love how he looks! 

Edit: oooh, Corals look pretty cool too!

Edited by stagazer_7

Oh, we got adults.

Tercorn looks... okay-ish, I guess. Nothing terribly interesting but it's... alright. I like the colors.

Coral pygmy looks to me like it has a really weird pose, like I have no idea what it is doing. Its far wing looks like it was suddenly cut off in the middle due to sprite size limitations or something. It looks really awkward and strange, but I suppose the colors are alright once again.

Edited by Sazandora

10 minutes ago, olympe said:

I love these Tercorns to bits. ❤️ I'm really looking forward to creating an army of them.

I'm curious, though, as what body type they'll be classified as they combine traits from Eastern and Western dragons as well as leviathans.

I was wondering that too!

Both adults are so, so beautiful. The Coral Pygmy Wyverns have a cotton candy vibe going on and I love it. We need more colorful pygmies! And the Tercorns look so graceful. I'll be happily hoarding both! @Mewtie amd @Marrionetta did an amazing job with these guys :)

9 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

Oh, we got adults.

Tercorn looks... okay-ish, I guess. Nothing terribly interesting but it's... alright. I like the colors.

Coral pygmy looks to me like it has a really weird pose, like I have no idea what it is doing. Its far wing looks like it was suddenly cut off in the middle due to sprite size limitations or something.

The male Coral Pygmy Wyvern headbutts and its far wing is on the ground for support. Since the wing is on the ground and we see the dragon from the side, it looks flat on the bottom edge. :3

Edited by Mewtie

The Coral Pygmy Wyvern has some real awkward cutoff at its other wing, so I prefer Tercorn this time around. Even if its name sounds like some item you collect in a WoW questline.

(edit) The female pose is a lot better already, no more faceplanting on the ground.

Edited by Omgakitten
Updating opinion.