TJ09

2019-09-01 - September Dragon Release

Someone gave me this tip awhile back, don't remember who, so I'll pass it on: When you click on an egg, don't wait for the page to load/refresh. Just mash the refresh button while clicking in quick succession, and hopefully you'll snatch up some eggs even though the page doesn't show it because of lag. It doesn't work 100%, but it does seem to help.

EDIT TO ADD:

It does seem a little odd that no eggs are dropping in the other biomes. Surely the non-release eggs could still drop? Maybe its a programming thing.

Edited by Twimm

5 hours ago, Sazandora said:

What has worked in the past is to just spaz-click one spot as hard as you can and hit backspace as soon as you get a message, and keep spaz-clicking like mad.

Backspace doesn't do anything though?

On some browsers backspace will take you back a page, so in theory, back to the biome screen. I found that helpful when I was on a slow connection, but not quite as much as the method I posted above.

Awww the regular hatchies are so cute! They remind me of axolotls for some reason. The pygmies are cute too, they definitely have potential! ❤️

Found out about the release 17 minutes ago, now just need two more of the pygmies! 

happy there are new eggs BUT sure hope next month >>> it will be LONGER than 12 hours for the release date !!!!!

Dang, late to the party. Thanks Hurricane Dorian. You made me forget about the release! Why'd you have to threaten my coastline? Stay safe to any who live in Florida with me.

52 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Found out about the release 17 minutes ago, now just need two more of the pygmies! 

You got a jump on me by 43 minutes, I'm catching up too! I was wondering why we were missing one in August, and BOOM! First day of September there's a new release!

Please stay safe, @Syiren! I have co-workers in Florida and Georgia I'm also worried about.

1 minute ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Please stay safe, @Syiren! I have co-workers in Florida and Georgia I'm also worried about.

The fam's still got a few windows to board up, but we've got supplies and plenty of water and non-cook foods so we're good. (I bought a ton of cereal lol) I'm in the Central Florida area, just north of Orlando. Thanks for the well wishes, friend. Our fingers are crossed here. I hope everyone stays safe and wish everyone the best. :)

10 minutes ago, Syiren said:

The fam's still got a few windows to board up, but we've got supplies and plenty of water and non-cook foods so we're good. (I bought a ton of cereal lol) I'm in the Central Florida area, just north of Orlando. Thanks for the well wishes, friend. Our fingers are crossed here. I hope everyone stays safe and wish everyone the best. :)

Stay safe!  I live about an hour north of Tampa so have also been watching the storm. Hope you were able to get a few of the new eggs as they are hard to catch 

2 minutes ago, osean said:

Stay safe!  I live about an hour north of Tampa so have also been watching the storm. Hope you were able to get a few of the new eggs as they are hard to catch 

Thanks. That thing's a monster for sure. I feel so bad for the Bahamas. As for the eggs, I'm very surprised and happy to report I grabbed two of each in less than an hour. I love the colors and the S1 Sprites are adorable. :D

ugh so frustrated have very little time to grab these eggs I was here this morning and this evening and only grabbed one of the regular size eggs...

4 minutes ago, darkladyselenity said:

Anyone know how long these are available?

Forever, technically. If you mean the flood of them it'll probably be around for a few more hours.

7 minutes ago, darkladyselenity said:

Anyone know how long these are available?

They are a permanent release! So, forever :) They'll mix in with the rest of the normal eggs.

37 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Thanks. That thing's a monster for sure. I feel so bad for the Bahamas. As for the eggs, I'm very surprised and happy to report I grabbed two of each in less than an hour. I love the colors and the S1 Sprites are adorable. :D

Outer bands have brought heavy rain and a thunderstorm to Nassau. And my roof leaks... (but I only just found that out!).

But... I am still 1000x better off than Abaco which has been demolished by Dorian and Grand Bahama is next. :(

A new release was lovely positive note on a stormy day. One of my dragons will have to be named Dorian.

28 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Outer bands have brought heavy rain and a thunderstorm to Nassau. And my roof leaks... (but I only just found that out!).

But... I am still 1000x better off than Abaco which has been demolished by Dorian and Grand Bahama is next. :(

A new release was lovely positive note on a stormy day. One of my dragons will have to be named Dorian.

Dang. Sending tons of good vibes and prayers your way my friend. I'm sorry about your roof. Our laundry room leaks sometimes during a normal afternoon storm if the wind blows the right way. 

Watching this storm on radar looks more like a buzzsaw cutting through the Atlantic. Stay safe! 

One of the most frustrating releases; the odd release time didn't help. But man, can't manage to get the last two Coarses that I wanted to get from the release day - I've been trying all day since noon when they were released. Also doesn't help is that they are both crammed into the same biome, and avoiding misclicking the other one makes getting the other slower, as well as the old eggs mixing in :/ And lots of thunderstorms here killing my connection now. Hope the next release isn't so eh for me. 

As I said before, though; they're both very pretty eggs; can't wait to see them hatch. ^^

Well, it was hard, but I was able to get two of the Water Eggs...

Now I'm having fun getting the Coarse Egg...

The last 5 min drop, I got a chance at only two eggs and no luck...  And I saw another regular egg show up...

But I will get mine eventually...  No hurry